Since when did a Mayor get the power to unilaterally imprison everyone in his city?

Cities adjacent to Los Angeles are not joining in with the communist lockdown. Beverly Hills is wide open as is Pasadena. Orange County is open. Our sheriff has vowed that his agency will not enforce any lockdowns or mask orders.

Los Angeles admits it has no evidence supporting lockdown orders.

Another Dimwinger Dictator wannabe just announce he is ordering everyone to stay locked up in their homes.

It's essentially the same rationale used to justify martial law during a time of war. But we need to clarify that these extraordinary measures are exceptions, and temporary, and ensure that that aren't accepted as the "new normal".

yet here's your protesters for the left. REAL mugshots.

eat it, son.
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg
Good Heavens. That is the who's who of fucktard clown show participants.
:laughing0301:

Media and music productions are essential? This is why I support people pushing back.

What's essential is irrelevant. The mayors and governors pushing these illegal decrees need to be be beaten and imprisoned for the deaths that are occurring directly related to these decrees.

I thought you were supposed to take your complaints to the courts?

Media and music productions are essential? This is why I support people pushing back.
Any business where people work is essential you commie shit stain.

Maybe some day someone will explain the argument to you. I certainly don't have the patience.

No, you were laughing at media and music stores being essential. Who are you to tell anyone who should be open or closed? That's the point. Again, you side with the libs.

No one discussed music stores.

Maybe some day someone will explain the argument to you. I certainly don't have the patience.

No, you were laughing at media and music stores being essential. Who are you to tell anyone who should be open or closed? That's the point. Again, you side with the libs.

You did. Lol. Wow!

What's essential is irrelevant. The mayors and governors pushing these illegal decrees need to be be beaten and imprisoned for the deaths that are occurring directly related to these decrees.

Did the rogue mayors or governors who are causing all these deaths consider their illegal actions and the repercussions of such decrees?

Another Dimwinger Dictator wannabe just announce he is ordering everyone to stay locked up in their homes.

This is a lie.

No one is 'imprisoned'

Yes, they are. The mayor said they will be fined if they dont stay at home. Thats imprisonment. You lie again.

You did. Lol. Wow!

Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point. The article discusses music production which is what I commented on because I read the words provided. I have no idea where you got music stores.

You did. Lol. Wow!

Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point. The article discusses music production which is what I commented on because I read the words provided. I have no idea where you got music stores.

Music production, music stores. Quit playing semantics. You can't even see the forest for the trees. What is essential or non essential is irrelevant. No business should be closed.

Did the rogue mayors or governors who are causing all these deaths consider their illegal actions and the repercussions of such decrees?

I have no idea. It also has nothing to do with my position. When others are faced with authoritarian actions the argument is to do what you are told and take it to the courts.

Your argument is now to beat people. OK, but that applies to all.

I live in Spokane Valley, Washington near the Idaho state line. Very nice. I used to visit Seattle and Portland often. Not any more. Democrats have ruined those beautiful cities.

You did. Lol. Wow!

Music production, music stores. Quit playing semantics. You can't even see the forest for the trees. What is essential or non essential is irrelevant. No business should be closed.

Did I say that they should? I noted the hypocrisy in the closings but I didn't say anywhere I supported them. I supported the Supreme Court ruling.

You have this Pavlovian response to things.

Forum List

Back