Democrats and Republicans-

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
The real crime of facilitating or allowing election fraud goes back to the government’s betrayal of many sacred trusts.

At this juncture, a safe assumption seems to be that this particular election is rife with fraud- which leads inquiring minds to wonder about past elections- granted, the use of technology has enhanced the opportuinities, but, that's a given in the computer world- garbage in, garbage out- that saying didn't come about by accident.

I digress: It seems Democrats are all in a twit about a certain congress person, by the name of Powell- y'all best watch what you advocate for- she may turn out to be on your side-

Those seeking investigation more than victory want to see a genuine archaeological dig by forensic experts into the evidentiary morphology of this electoral debacle irrespective of adversarial spins fovouring Republicans or Democrats.

Powell’s commitment to pursuing the high road of non-partisanship in litigating the rigged 2020 election may well have played a role in opening up a split within the personal legal team of President Donald Trump. Giuliani’s strategy points one way and Powell’s strategy points another another. As I see it, Powell will probably continue her case no matter who is residing in the White House after Inauguration Day on January 20, 2021.

So, who is in favor of bi-partisan efforts?

The real crime of facilitating or allowing election fraud goes back to the government’s betrayal of many sacred trusts.

At this juncture, a safe assumption seems to be that this particular election is rife with fraud- which leads inquiring minds to wonder about past elections- granted, the use of technology has enhanced the opportuinities, but, that's a given in the computer world- garbage in, garbage out- that saying didn't come about by accident.

I digress: It seems Democrats are all in a twit about a certain congress person, by the name of Powell- y'all best watch what you advocate for- she may turn out to be on your side-

Those seeking investigation more than victory want to see a genuine archaeological dig by forensic experts into the evidentiary morphology of this electoral debacle irrespective of adversarial spins fovouring Republicans or Democrats.

Powell’s commitment to pursuing the high road of non-partisanship in litigating the rigged 2020 election may well have played a role in opening up a split within the personal legal team of President Donald Trump. Giuliani’s strategy points one way and Powell’s strategy points another another. As I see it, Powell will probably continue her case no matter who is residing in the White House after Inauguration Day on January 20, 2021.

So, who is in favor of bi-partisan efforts?
There is no bipartisanship. There is only power and the various schemes to achieve it.

For example, would democrats or republicans favor democracy and a fair election if it meant losing every election?

No.

• Banned
There is only power and the various schemes to achieve it
I care not who has the power, give me the money- money can buy power, and does it, with regularity, in the halls of congress-

Forum List

Back