Since when did a Mayor get the power to unilaterally imprison everyone in his city?

yet here's your protesters for the left. REAL mugshots.

eat it, son.
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

The city, which is the second-largest city in the country, was told the new move was 'necessary for the protection of life and property in the City of Los Angeles'.

Garcetti urged residents to 'cancel everything,' saying no one should be hosting gatherings or going to gatherings. Those who break the rules may potentially be arrested, he warned.

It comes as Los Angeles County, which is home to the city and has about 10 million residents total, reported surges in daily cases with 6,000 infections recorded yesterday.

Garcetti's order limits nearly all social gatherings of people from more than a single household but exempts religious services and protests protected by the constitution.

He also directed businesses requiring the presence of workers to close, and set restrictions on travel, but specified a long list of exceptions to both.

The "Progressive" sheep will docilely march to their rooms and cower.

Time to throw masks into the harbor, while politicians are still wearing them

Media and music productions are essential? This is why I support people pushing back.
Any business where people work is essential you commie shit stain.

Maybe some day someone will explain the argument to you. I certainly don't have the patience.

No, you were laughing at media and music stores being essential. Who are you to tell anyone who should be open or closed? That's the point. Again, you side with the libs.

Media and music productions are essential? This is why I support people pushing back.

What's essential is irrelevant. The mayors and governors pushing these illegal decrees need to be be beaten and imprisoned for the deaths that are occurring directly related to these decrees.

I was thinking heads on pikes outside the castle walls, myself . . .

The city, which is the second-largest city in the country, was told the new move was 'necessary for the protection of life and property in the City of Los Angeles'.

Garcetti urged residents to 'cancel everything,' saying no one should be hosting gatherings or going to gatherings. Those who break the rules may potentially be arrested, he warned.

It comes as Los Angeles County, which is home to the city and has about 10 million residents total, reported surges in daily cases with 6,000 infections recorded yesterday.

Garcetti's order limits nearly all social gatherings of people from more than a single household but exempts religious services and protests protected by the constitution.

He also directed businesses requiring the presence of workers to close, and set restrictions on travel, but specified a long list of exceptions to both.

I guess with California leading the nation yesterday and L.A. County leading California, the mayor thought some steps had to be taken. Wow! 7,740 total dead from the virus and 5,789 new cases just yesterday in that one county. I wish them luck. Glad I never chose to live and raise my family in one of the beehive cities.
View attachment 424624

The death rate is still less than 2%. If a person has no serious issues they have nothing to worry about. It's NOT the monster they are claiming. I am astounded American's are so willing to give up their freedom. :(

Another Dimwinger Dictator wannabe just announce he is ordering everyone to stay locked up in their homes.

Orders such as this one are just the beginning of what is to come. Some people believe COVID-19 was a "dry run" operation—a bio-weapons release—engineered to gauge the reaction of world population to their willingness to accept lockdown restrictions and that a much deadlier COVID-20 and COVID-21 are imminent. We shall see. However, and I agree with this, the only way We The People can possibly preserve our lives and our freedom is to RESIST . . . in every sense of that word.
I am saddened that deadly force resistance has not been seriously and widely contemplated.

I guess with California leading the nation yesterday and L.A. County leading California, the mayor thought some steps had to be taken. Wow! 7,740 total dead from the virus and 5,789 new cases just yesterday in that one county. I wish them luck. Glad I never chose to live and raise my family in one of the beehive cities.
View attachment 424624

The death rate is still less than 2%. If a person has no serious issues they have nothing to worry about. It's NOT the monster they are claiming. I am astounded American's are so willing to give up their freedom. :(

The Great American Experiment is over.

the right to assemble is also a constitutional protected right,, so all is good people..

Still trying to hide from a virus. Impossible

Forum List

Back