since the left believes that what they consider lies should be censored and banned shouldnt their claim that America is a racist nation be also ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
you hear the left defending social media banning conservative views like covid escaped a lab or that there may have been voter fraud in the 2020 election saying that banning lies is not banning free speech ......soooo shouldnt they be ok with banning and censoring speech that accuses America of being a white supremacist country or that Trump was a Russian asset and that he was an illegitimate POTUS ?

you hear the left defending social media banning conservative views like covid escaped a lab or that there may have been voter fraud in the 2020 election saying that banning lies is not banning free speech ......soooo shouldnt they be ok with banning and censoring speech that accuses America of being a white supremacist country or that Trump was a Russian asset and that he was an illegitimate POTUS ?
I'm beginning to think America is racist.

Here they elected Joe Biden whom Kamala accused of siding with racists as President.

They also elected a Democrat governor in Virginia who was caught coloring his face black.

And now the entire country voted for democrats in Congress who told them to just admit they are all racists and pay up.

So it must be true.

I'm beginning to think America is racist.

Here they elected Joe Biden whom Kamala accused of siding with racists as President.

They also elected a Democrat governor in Virginia who was caught coloring his face black.

And now the entire country voted for democrats in Congress who told them to just admit they are all racists and pay up.

So it must be true.
nahhh democrats are racist ..... racial division has been one of their most reliable tools to gain power for over 200 yrs .

Yeah but maybe that is what they want you to think...Or perhaps it was too much too soon or too little too late.

My response made just as much sense as the title of the thread.

Yeah but maybe that is what they want you to think...Or perhaps it was too much too soon or too little too late.

My response made just as much sense as the title of the thread.

It made perfect sense.

You're just stupid.

Forum List

Back