To American conservative Christian brothers. Let’s not be the party of anger and resentment like BLM is

Dadoalex

Ok folks The both of you gentlemen have a nice day. You guys either watch CNN or you don’t but if you do you would’ve saw in the summer of 2020 news anchors and politicians blaming Republicans. Using things like saying the Republican Party is the party of racism.

The fact alone that a group called Black Lives Matter is popular among Democrats is reason enough for this to be a problem. There is no group called white lives matter that is popular among Republicans.

One can look at the NFL the NBA and major companies across America who actually put up BLM signs in their stadium on in places of business. They wrote out checks to BLM companies. Americans have been fired or risk losing their jobs if they criticize BLM.

schmidlap

Brother if you watch the NFL or major league baseball in the summer of 2020 you would’ve seen all the Black Lives Matter advertisements, On the backs of players jerseys it said Black Lives Matter, it said George Floyd it said things like I can’t breathe. This sort of propaganda was put on the American people. All based on propaganda because of the very rare occurrence of a police officer kills white man or black man. And the fact that Democrats won’t defend the police or criticize BLM is a major problem. BLM have to be criticized that’s part of the issue. It’s not just that you think they’re not a part of the political platform with the Democrats which they are. Whether you think that or not you ought to criticize BLM because their name alone promotes division among working class people.

I’m a liberal. I’m a Catholic. I believe in social justice like you.

. If you follow the news in 2020 you would have seen Joe Biden say “I can’t breathe” you would’ve seen Nancy Pelosi literally taking a knee to stand in solidarity with people like Colin Kaepernick protesting “police injustice”

We are all here providing our opinions. I’m explaining to you why I’m not voting Democrat you can say what you want about it. I’m not voting for Democrats who do nothing about the destruction of historical statues. What do you actually say about this. You’ve said a lot of things to me but perhaps not much you seem to just ask for “sources” or you’re asking for statements from Democrats which is a non-argument in light of all the facts posted. What do you think about the destruction of historical statues Democrats or Republicans haven’t done anything to rebuild statues of Christopher Columbus or St. Louis.

Then there was this.

Imagine if an NFL coach or a politician or a high school science teacher or Starbucks manager said you know what I’m going to commit to hiring a white man for this top manager position….. so there you have it it’s common sense it’s logic there’s no argument against us. So this is in line with any great beliefs it doesn’t matter if one is an atheist doesn’t matter if you’re a Christian a Democrat or Republican you always hire the best person for the job. You have a system where we have equality among man not a system based on racial preference…. and we should also not have a system based on giving jobs to people based on some backwards belief that American history was racist when other countries were not racist. And all reality the United States was continuously a liberal country even in the 1700s or the 1800s. Let’s compare America than to other countries of the world. We come out pretty liberal other countries come out more conservative. It’s about having mutual respect between African history and European history in the United States right now we don’t have that we have powerful people in the media and politicians who are insulting European history … Think of how the pro blm “400 years a slave argument” has been popularized on social media and across platforms here in America. that type of divisive ideology should be countered by people like me and you.

Last edited:
I am a Democrat. I am a Catholic but many of my views fall in line with conservative Christians like the event Jellicle throughout this country. Being against abortion and Being for racial equality.

On the other hand you have the Black Lives Matter crowd. BLM believes that America is “systematically racist”, that the cops are racist, that white people are poor and privileged , that blacks have been 400 years of slave in America. This view betrays the global liberal mindset the truth that slavery was always a worldwide issue…as much as 1.5 million white Christians were enslaved by African black slave masters in the post Middle Ages. So here we are in 2023 it’s time for some civic nationalism American people can get along with each other and we can realize in this time of history that we can respect each other’s history because there’s so much diversity to history when it comes to Africa and Europe.

blm believes in yelling at police officers, they go to college campuses and yell at and shut down the free-speech of conservative speakers. They’re capable of launching physical attacks against people who wore Donald Trump hats ….we saw this many times in the 2020 blm riots. And today the BLM crowd are the types of people who shut down free-speech on social media, they have banned various conservatives from social media. We saw what happened to the NFL coach Jack del Rio who simply compared the January 6 protesters to the BLM protesters and he was fined $100,000 for doing that….. there does not exist any single example of a pro BLM celebrity person making a similar statement and getting fined. This is because the NFL the NBA and much of the media is on the side of BLM affectively they’re on the side of the far left.

The nature of the far left is to Be the party of resentment. They resent America, they resent the police. This is why Republicans and conservatives need to answer this with not resentment but with friendliness strength and honor. People can act friendly but also with strength. So when a Democrat uses the F word against Donald Trump, when a Democrat uses the B word or calls women who are Republicans nasty names…… The response of conservatives should not be to call Democrats rude names.

The way to win this thing is to maintain focus. Just continue to let the other side act deranged and more and more Americans will vote Republican. See far left Democrats rely on the few Republicans who have nothing to bring to the table accept personal attacks, and following and liking personal attack messages on Twitter and social media. What we need are Republicans and conservatives who can bring some context to the table and who can actually help fix the economy.

A republican person who says “F Hillary Clinton” and has no ideas on how to fix our economy doesn’t help us. And there are some Republican politicians who basically are able to get popular by complaining about Democrats. That’s a problem just as it is as we have Democratic politicians who are able to get popular by complaining that America is racist and that the Republicans are racist without bringing forward ideas to fix our economy.

It’s sort of like your favorite sports team. I voted mostly Republican in the midterms. And the results were upsetting for me. I expected the Republicans to take the Senate and the House but that did not happen. So now it’s a matter of thinking maybe we need some change in the republican atmosphere…. as in we need different Republican politicians?

The lesson is that the American people by and large reject the type of resentment politics where you get these people on the media and the radio who are yelling into the microphone trying to rile people up. They’re calling Hillary Clinton names, they’re calling Donald Trump names it doesn’t really get anyone anywhere. We need American politicians whatever party they come from to be out there talking about getting us better jobs, national healthcare , improve social security, actually talking about kitchen table issues instead of discussing issues that dont affect Americans.

So this is the opportunity for Republicans to take a chance and to actually start criticizing BLM in the open. To be more critical of the far left wing groups. Republicans need to put up charts and diagrams in front of the American public showing them how they can fix the economy and bring inflation way down. And as part of their argument republicans can say Hey look at us America we not only reject the far left who tries to insult America by saying America is racist, but we also actually have plans to improve our economy. So it has to be a two-sided strategy for Republicans….. Republicans need to stand up for the history and legacy of America but they also have to stand up for the American middle class which is something that Dwight Eisenhower would have done that’s for sure.

Don't you remember when Trump addressed the police and encouraged brutality?

I am a Democrat. I am a Catholic but many of my views fall in line with conservative Christians like the event Jellicle throughout this country. Being against abortion and Being for racial equality.

On the other hand you have the Black Lives Matter crowd. BLM believes that America is “systematically racist”, that the cops are racist, that white people are poor and privileged , that blacks have been 400 years of slave in America. This view betrays the global liberal mindset the truth that slavery was always a worldwide issue…as much as 1.5 million white Christians were enslaved by African black slave masters in the post Middle Ages. So here we are in 2023 it’s time for some civic nationalism American people can get along with each other and we can realize in this time of history that we can respect each other’s history because there’s so much diversity to history when it comes to Africa and Europe.

blm believes in yelling at police officers, they go to college campuses and yell at and shut down the free-speech of conservative speakers. They’re capable of launching physical attacks against people who wore Donald Trump hats ….we saw this many times in the 2020 blm riots. And today the BLM crowd are the types of people who shut down free-speech on social media, they have banned various conservatives from social media. We saw what happened to the NFL coach Jack del Rio who simply compared the January 6 protesters to the BLM protesters and he was fined $100,000 for doing that….. there does not exist any single example of a pro BLM celebrity person making a similar statement and getting fined. This is because the NFL the NBA and much of the media is on the side of BLM affectively they’re on the side of the far left.

The nature of the far left is to Be the party of resentment. They resent America, they resent the police. This is why Republicans and conservatives need to answer this with not resentment but with friendliness strength and honor. People can act friendly but also with strength. So when a Democrat uses the F word against Donald Trump, when a Democrat uses the B word or calls women who are Republicans nasty names…… The response of conservatives should not be to call Democrats rude names.

The way to win this thing is to maintain focus. Just continue to let the other side act deranged and more and more Americans will vote Republican. See far left Democrats rely on the few Republicans who have nothing to bring to the table accept personal attacks, and following and liking personal attack messages on Twitter and social media. What we need are Republicans and conservatives who can bring some context to the table and who can actually help fix the economy.

A republican person who says “F Hillary Clinton” and has no ideas on how to fix our economy doesn’t help us. And there are some Republican politicians who basically are able to get popular by complaining about Democrats. That’s a problem just as it is as we have Democratic politicians who are able to get popular by complaining that America is racist and that the Republicans are racist without bringing forward ideas to fix our economy.

It’s sort of like your favorite sports team. I voted mostly Republican in the midterms. And the results were upsetting for me. I expected the Republicans to take the Senate and the House but that did not happen. So now it’s a matter of thinking maybe we need some change in the republican atmosphere…. as in we need different Republican politicians?

The lesson is that the American people by and large reject the type of resentment politics where you get these people on the media and the radio who are yelling into the microphone trying to rile people up. They’re calling Hillary Clinton names, they’re calling Donald Trump names it doesn’t really get anyone anywhere. We need American politicians whatever party they come from to be out there talking about getting us better jobs, national healthcare , improve social security, actually talking about kitchen table issues instead of discussing issues that dont affect Americans.

So this is the opportunity for Republicans to take a chance and to actually start criticizing BLM in the open. To be more critical of the far left wing groups. Republicans need to put up charts and diagrams in front of the American public showing them how they can fix the economy and bring inflation way down. And as part of their argument republicans can say Hey look at us America we not only reject the far left who tries to insult America by saying America is racist, but we also actually have plans to improve our economy. So it has to be a two-sided strategy for Republicans….. Republicans need to stand up for the history and legacy of America but they also have to stand up for the American middle class which is something that Dwight Eisenhower would have done that’s for sure.
Dude, you have been the party of angry white fuckups since Tim mcveigh.

Forum List

Back