I got your "conspiracy" right here....

deannalw

Dangerous Attack Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2017
Take a gander at the forum here.

Almost every thread here was started by folks on the right.

Seriously?

There should at least be an appearance of being fair and non-biased, don't you think?

I put this in the conspiracy forum so it doesn't get moved to the conspiracy forum.

Seriously?

There should at least be an appearance of being fair and non-biased, don't you think?

I put this in the conspiracy forum so it doesn't get moved to the conspiracy forum.
Yet this subject is not a conspiracy.

Seriously?

Why should there be an appearance of fair and non-biased?

Seriously?

lol.

I don't know whether to love, laugh, or like this post.

. . . but yeah, I have noticed. . . a lot of the liberal and lefty personalities I admired during the 80's and 90's have declared they now identify more with folks in the GOP or the conservative side, mostly b/c they get banned or cancelled by the corporatacracy.

We no longer, really have a public government. It is a fascistic merging of government and globalist multinational corporations. It amazes me how the left, once so adamantly against big business and multinational corporations, now worships at their feet.

So? Now these multi-nationals control more of our policy and "rights," seemingly than our own government. . . and the folks that call this out get shut down, banned, and when it is called out, how reality is being manipulated?

It is all a "conspiracy theory."

ah, how amazing the power of TEE VEE, social media, and the press. . . all owned of course, by the multinationals.

So sad the left have all sold out to corporations, and liberalism? IS DEAD.

So where does that leave the DNC? :dunno:

iu

1625065418755.png

I have a conspiracy theory that this thread about conspiracy theories is a conspiracy theory that will lead to more talk about conspiracy theories which in turn will generate more conspiracy theories in a conspiracy theory sort of manner that propagates even more conspiracy theories.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Well, Dean, it's rather hard to charge the Left with a Conspiracy Theory when they are usually so reticent in claiming anything specific that can actually be nailed down beyond vague bullshit!

Probably required to to keep USMB from being deplatformed by Big Tech.

I vote it gets moved now to Area 51. :smoke:

Yeah, these mods and admins are nothing but leftist.. :auiqs.jpg: You people don't get yer way and boom! The operators of the site become those dirty words in yer head.
Grow the fuck up..

Well, Dean, it's rather hard to charge the Left with a Conspiracy Theory when they are usually so reticent in claiming anything specific that can actually be nailed down beyond vague bullshit!

Yep.

How many "Russian Collusion" threads were ever moved in here? Last time I counted, it was zero.

They had no specifics at all, yet they kept on pumping them out by the hundreds simply because their technocrats masters wanted them to soldier for them.

You are correct sir!

But please don't call me "Dean". Reminds me of that goofball deanrd.

I'm Deanna or just plain Deann. ;)

Yeah, these mods and admins are nothing but leftist.. :auiqs.jpg: You people don't get yer way and boom! The operators of the site become those dirty words in yer head.
Grow the fuck up..

Bullshit. Kiss my ass.

Seriously?

lol.

I don't know whether to love, laugh, or like this post.

. . . but yeah, I have noticed. . . a lot of the liberal and lefty personalities I admired during the 80's and 90's have declared they now identify more with folks in the GOP or the conservative side, mostly b/c they get banned or cancelled by the corporatacracy.

We no longer, really have a public government. It is a fascistic merging of government and globalist multinational corporations. It amazes me how the left, once so adamantly against big business and multinational corporations, now worships at their feet.

So? Now these multi-nationals control more of our policy and "rights," seemingly than our own government. . . and the folks that call this out get shut down, banned, and when it is called out, how reality is being manipulated?

It is all a "conspiracy theory."

ah, how amazing the power of TEE VEE, social media, and the press. . . all owned of course, by the multinationals.

So sad the left have all sold out to corporations, and liberalism? IS DEAD.

So where does that leave the DNC? :dunno:

iu

With the exception of the fact that it isn't a Conspiracy Theory,
and all pertinent information is readily available if you know how and where to look.

They are somewhat congratulatory with their praise and combined efforts.
They don't mind listing their objectives, and indicating their financial and operational support.

You take something like the NFL ad stating "Football is Gay"
Hogwash to pit American Citizens against each other, when the ad clearly states ties to the Trevor Project.

You look up the Trevor Project, and it is for LGBT+ youths, complete with emergency lines, instruction on how to 'come out' with their parents
and a plethora of other opportunities, that at face value may be influential, but are not that bad.

But ... Then you go to who is funding the Trevor Project,
Walt Disney, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Levi Strauss, Johnson and Johnson, Goldman Sachs, Ernst and Young, PricewaterCooper ... And so on.

Then you look at who they offer awards to ... And it's the same people in the same circles.
You start to realize that corporations like PricewaterCooper and Ernst and Young make their money off of telling other Corporations what to do.
It really all boils down to Corporations trying to outstep their Competitors, by selling Social Justice instead of Product Quality.

It isn't even about the LGBT+ community ... It's just Business
All facilitated by politics, the media and players who gain from pitting Americans against Americans,
with every intention to keep everyone exactly where they are in the Establishment,
while at the same time defeating their competition, and capturing more market territory doing it ... :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back