Since percents and per capita are NOT valid?

Your errors:
1. Hispanics can be Black too and they are lumped in with native Blacks.

2. If you subtract White Hispanics from Whites you will have a smaller group of Whites who commit more murders than Hispanics do in the USA.. Your rate per 1000 will be higher.

3, There is an ethnic breakdown of Hispanic and non Hispanic murders on the same page..to the far left. But the non Hispanics numbersa are of all races combined.

4. It is NOT acceptable that Blacks are assumed to commit more crime because they are arrested for murder at a higher rate per 1000 and that rate is 0.12 per 1000. Less than 1. WHOOPIE... So where is that astronomical murder rate you flaky mathematicians keep harping on?

1. Most are not. Most are lumped in with whites.

2.NO, you won't. Don't be silly.

3. How does it relate to the "White numbers"?

4. That murder looms larger in perception is acceptable and completely reasonable. The black rate is much higher than the white rate.

Picking out one crime that really amounts to a very small amount does nothing to dispute the fact that whites commit the most crimes. All crimes.

CALLING ALL LIBS.

Here is the deal. THis liberal doesn't understand, proportions.

I've tried to explain it to him, but he doesn't hear anything I say.

Is there any liberal here reading this who thinks they can explain the concept to him?

Coming from an ally, he might be more receptive.

It is notable that IM2 seems very racist, so it would be best is the teacher here would be black. But any white libs are welcome to try.

A white lib comfortable lying about being black, might work too.

You can't explain anything to me because you don't know your ass from your nose and think you are sneezing hen wonder why your pants are brown. I understand proportion better than you. And you have been shown why your claims based on proportion is invalid.

I'm actually a very good teacher, with quite a lot of experience.

You have massive barriers to communication. Your preconceived ideas, both of the subject and of anyone that doesn't agree with you on nearly everything, and maybe share your race, is bullet proof.

THe problem is you.

No, the problem is you.

I drew the circle to focus on the topic at hand. I submitted the graphic in response to the good Sarge's suggestion that Blacks are committing most of the crime in those "shit stain" cities. Table 55A shows that it is whites committing most of the crime in Metropolitan counties which includes cities. But since you mentioned it Blacks committed fewer murders than Whites in Metro Counties too. Here is the unmarked table:

View attachment 182247

40% of the murders compared to "whites" 58%, and that's with hispanics lumped in with whites.

So, sure the media reports a lot more murders than robberies, so the blacks commit more murders than any other single group,

thus the perception that blacks commit the majority of the crime, completely understandable.
Your errors:
1. Hispanics can be Black too and they are lumped in with native Blacks.

2. If you subtract White Hispanics from Whites you will have a smaller group of Whites who commit more murders than Hispanics do in the USA.. Your rate per 1000 will be higher.

3, There is an ethnic breakdown of Hispanic and non Hispanic murders on the same page..to the far left. But the non Hispanics numbersa are of all races combined.

4. It is NOT acceptable that Blacks are assumed to commit more crime because they are arrested for murder at a higher rate per 1000 and that rate is 0.12 per 1000. Less than 1. WHOOPIE... So where is that astronomical murder rate you flaky mathematicians keep harping on?

1. Most are not. Most are lumped in with whites.

2.NO, you won't. Don't be silly.

3. How does it relate to the "White numbers"?

4. That murder looms larger in perception is acceptable and completely reasonable. The black rate is much higher than the white rate.
That's not my problem. Since race is a social construct any way, the whole concept of black, white hispanic, et.al. is an illusion to begin with. BTW, the term Hispanic is not .a racial identifier...except in a racial obsessed hegemonic place like the USA. If there is any logic to be gleaned from your pseudoscientific menagerie in defining who is white, it would be the all encompassing term Caucasian.

2. Silly? Do the math and stop assuming.
According to the UCR, of which you have trouble deciphering, it shows that bonefide citizens of Hispanic descent commit fewer crimes proportionally and in raw numbers than Blacks or whites.
3. You have to actually look at table 21A to find out. Be my guest.

4. And if you do the math...the murder rate per capita for any race is so low as ti be meaningless. The murder rate per every 100000 blacks nationally is 12. Since you might have trouble with all the zeroes, I'll put it in plain English for ya. That's means for every 100 thousand blacks, only 12 were arrested fotlr murder in 2016. I don't care that a number so low is 6 times that of the white rate per 100, 000. When the rate per 100 k reaches 500 lgive me a call.

1. If you want to discuss crime rates in different groups, it is. Social Construct? LOL!! I'll be sure to bring that up the next time one of you lefties pulls the Race Card.

Why would a country espousing sincerity in bringing it's citizens together want to divide them further by compiling and publishing proportional criminality in different " racial" groups? I've seem no social benefit arise from giving racists statistical ammunition to justify worldwide prejudices against the law abiding majority of Christian conservative black citizens. Especulially when Blacks pay some of the taxes that pay for the reports that excoriates their people so harshly in the eyes of the world.

Notably, the USA is the only 1st world counttry dividing it's citizens that way.

Correll said:
2. Considering the massive hispanic gang problem, that is not credible. Some one is fucking up, either on purpose or not.

Are you saying the UCR data is wrong? Or..is the media blowing the Latino gang oroblem out of oroportion? I am waiting for your answer.

Correll said:
3. It was not clearly explained.

Then stop assuming .

Correll said:
4. Actually a reasonable argument, in some contexts, even most. but we are discussing perception, filtered though the sensationalist media, and they give far more air time to murder. My point was that it was reasonable of the other poster to perceive blacks, committing the most murders of any group to be committing the most crime.

So you are an apologist for ignorance? :lol:

Meanwhile your buddies IM2 and the other one claim that most proportional crime is committed by whites when in fact that is not true Blacks commit more crime for their share of the population and you claim that it is not important to know that.

Meanwhile your buddies IM2 and the other one claim that most proportional crime is committed by whites when in fact that is not true Blacks commit more crime for their share of the population and you claim that it is not important to know that.
I haven't claimed that most proportional crime is committed by whites. If I am the "other one" you are referring to, you are lying. I simply pointed to the raw numbers of the UCR. According to that report whites are arrested for most of the crimes occuring in this country..

Backs are arrested disproportionately but
various studies have shown some are arrested wrongfully for crimes they did not commit. And allow me to address the War in Drugs that is responsible for the bulk of arrests in the Black community. The shocking confession of John Erlichman, one of Nixon's
top aides, reified suspicions that Blacks and hippies were intended to be the prime targets.

The hippie fad faded into obscurity but blacks could not escape the trap set by Nixon. Til this very day the War on Drugs continues to stimulate media response as a propaganda tool for demonizing Blacks.
Although whites and blacks use illicit drugs at the same rates, cops focused on busting blacks. Arrests of blacks skyrocketed disproportionally as a result and have remained high ever since. But Karma brought the truth to light. Now, the white community is experiencing an opiod crisis that has claimed thousands of lives. But the crime stats do not reflect thousands of arrests of white druggies. The approach to the problem has been softened. Rehabilitation has replaced incarceration... Now you know the rest of the story behind the high black arrest statistics.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I'm saying the most crime in total is committed by whites and that's because the total number of crimes say so. Blacks do not commit more crime than our share of the population as 95 percent of all blacks don't commit crimes. The simple reality is the junk you repeat is fake news.

I'm saying the most crime in total is committed by whites and that's because the total number of crimes say so. Blacks do not commit more crime than our share of the population as 95 percent of all blacks don't commit crimes. The simple reality is the junk you repeat is fake news.
Simply wrong proportionally blacks commit more crimes then whites even your ally admits that. He just claims it is a whitey conspiracy.

Simply wrong proportionally blacks commit more crimes then whites even your ally admits that. He just claims it is a whitey conspiracy.
Blacks were arrested for 26.9% of crimes charged in 2016 and whites were arrested for 69.6%. You don't even know the difference between the terms arrest and commited.
You are also conscienciously stupid when you attemp to downgrade valid studies and research to conspiricies. Erlichman's confession validates those studies. If you are so resistant to facts,
I guess conversing with a dumb arse fencepost like you is futile.

Only 13 percent of the population is black yet 26.9 percent of all crime is committed by them as you admit. Go figure twice as likely to commit crime.

Only 13 percent of the population is black yet 26.9 percent of all crime is committed by them as you admit. Go figure twice as likely to commit crime.

Maybe you need to understand how stupid your assertions are. The population of the United States was 322 million in 2016. 2.2 million blacks were arrested. That's .0.007 percent of the population not 13. 5.8 million whites were arrested, that was 0.018 percent of the population. Understand? So man up and face the fact that whites were arrested at double the number. That means you go figure that whites are about 3 times more likely to commit a crime than we are.

the per capita monster haunts IM2
if you don't accept/understand per capita, than you need to go back to school or you are a racist

if you don't accept/understand per capita, than you need to go back to school or you are a racist

There is no per capita monster. You're just a dumb ass racist who can't accept the truth.

There is no per capita monster. You're just a dumb ass racist who can't accept the truth.
PER CAPITA is coming for you
upload_2018-3-17_16-0-55.jpeg

Maybe you need to understand how stupid your assertions are. The population of the United States was 322 million in 2016. 2.2 million blacks were arrested. That's .0.007 percent of the population not 13. 5.8 million whites were arrested, that was 0.018 percent of the population. Understand? So man up and face the fact that whites were arrested at double the number. That means you go figure that whites are about 3 times more likely to commit a crime than we are.
Retard there are 5 times as many whites as blacks so it means 5 times as much crime must be committed by whites to equal the PERCENT of crime committed, I understand you never graduated 3rd grade but perhaps one of your buddies can explain it to you in a language you understand?

Retard there are 5 times as many whites as blacks so it means 5 times as much crime must be committed by whites to equal the PERCENT of crime committed, I understand you never graduated 3rd grade but perhaps one of your buddies can explain it to you in a language you understand?
he either does understand it or is too racist to

You've both been shown your error.

He is a moron he does not understand basic 3rd grade math and his buddies keep covering for him never calling him out on his ignorance one of them does not dispute the facts but claims it is all a white conspiracy to make blacks look bad.

No it doesn't mean that. And you 've been shown why. So stay in your lane sarge. Maybe go play soldier with your militia or something.

He is a moron he does not understand basic 3rd grade math and his buddies keep covering for him never calling him out on his ignorance one of them does not dispute the facts but claims it is all a white conspiracy to make blacks look bad.

You've been shown your error. We went beyond that 3rd grade math you understand so well.

No it doesn't mean that. And you 've been shown why. So stay in your lane sarge. Maybe go play soldier with your militia or something.
You can not do basic math so NO you have never shown how basic math is wrong you retard. Your allies don't even really support your position they claim shit like conspiracy to explain away the problem.

You can not do basic math so NO you have never shown how basic math is wrong you retard. Your allies don't even really support your position they claim shit like conspiracy to explain away the problem.

You've been shown your error.

Forum List

Back