Since i cant get an answer from Progressive's about Joe Biden's policies, i will list them for you.

Governors override the President in terms of criminal enforcement which is why Trump needed Blue permission to quell the BLM riots.
But you already knew this.
Wrong. The governor of Texas couldn't have told the FBI not to go into WACO.
The FBI didn't give a shit about what the governor of Texas said and it has been a controversy for a long time.
Do you ever read the news except to find a story that appears to bolster your opinion even when it doesn't?

Which, in light of my prior factual post, didn't mean much.
I know Progressives are obsessively stupid but you are going stupid in Warp Speed in regards to this issue,
You claimed Trump was hamstrung by congress, when in fact Trump had over $3 billion he could have put into expelling illegal aliens.

But he didn't.

Which, in light of my prior factual post, didn't mean much.
I know Progressives are obsessively stupid but you are going stupid in Warp Speed in regards to this issue,
You claimed Trump was hamstrung by congress, when in fact Trump had over $3 billion he could have put into expelling illegal aliens.

But he didn't.
What does any of this have to with Post 6?
Blacks have been given permission to murder people and you get an erection.

Allow criminals to go free, thus going back to murdering the poor, so the poor will suffer.

Actually, we have to credit Democrat Governors and Mayors with this one.
What happened to Trumps promise to deport all the criminal illegal aliens, follow by the remaining 10 million illegals?

Trump did neither.

You ass-wipes whined way too much.

Allow criminals to go free, thus going back to murdering the poor, so the poor will suffer.

Actually, we have to credit Democrat Governors and Mayors with this one.
What happened to Trumps promise to deport all the criminal illegal aliens, follow by the remaining 10 million illegals?

Trump did neither.

You ass-wipes whined way too much.

I don't know why I bother using my superior intelligence on this mentally ill cretin.

The FBI didn't give a shit about what the governor of Texas said and it has been a controversy for a long time.
Do you ever read the news except to find a story that appears to bolster your opinion even when it doesn't?
Your claim that the federal government has to bow to the governor of a state in federal matters is false. WACO proved that, as did Ruby Ridge, et al.

Your claim that the federal government has to bow to the governor of a state in federal matters is false. WACO proved that, as did Ruby Ridge, et al.
Who says Black US citizens committing violent acts is a Federal crime when their Governors have eliminated incarceration?
Are you retarded?
It seems you want to eliminate the existence of Governors.,

I don't know why I bother using my superior intelligence on this mentally ill cretin.
I doubt you have superior intelligence, but you are willing to lie without constraint. Like when you said that Trump needed congress to pay for his executive orders.

The Supreme Court has allowed President Trump to defy Congress and continue to spend more than $6 billion diverted from military funds

Can you explain why border security isn’t a function of our military?
You know MG simply wants US Blacks to be immune to the Penal System.

I doubt you have superior intelligence, but you are willing to lie without constraint. Like when you said that Trump needed congress to pay for his executive orders.
You're the one who jumped from US citizens committing crimes to illegals in one post.
Yes or No...Criminal Reform that eliminates incarceration for violent crimes is good for society.

Who says Black US citizens committing violent acts is a Federal crime when their Governors have eliminated incarceration?
Are you retarded?
I'm talking about the millions of illegal aliens that only the federal government has the authority to expel.
But Trump didn't expel them.

Are you retarded?
I'm talking about the millions of illegal aliens that only the federal government has the authority to expel.

Feel free to start a Thread; that issue is not the issue of this Thread.

Are you retarded?

Yes or No...Criminal Reform that eliminates incarceration for violent crimes is good for society.

Are you retarded?
Did you want them gone?

You're the one who jumped from US citizens committing crimes to illegals in one post.
That's no reason to lie that Trump needed congress to fund the removal of illegal aliens.
Cool story, but you need to start a Thread and I'll be happy to comment.

I am offended that you are not addressing my question on the topic of this Thread.

Forum List

Back