President Trump erupts, lets loose on McConnell, Biden, Fauci, gas prices, the price of lumber, inflation, & what he'd do in a possible 2nd term

that's my president!

No he wasn't as you had many threads and posts demonizing him.
Regardless
4744050f2255218c.png

Building a house right now? Prepare for a rude awakening. Lumber is increasing weekly. Word is in our trade that America will have a sheetrock shortage this summer too. Housing and rental is going to skyrocket.

Boss just picked up typical 2x6 wall studs at 21 bucks a board at Menards Friday. A single sheet of osb plywood was nearly 45 bucks...
What the flying fuck? Over a 300% increase in one year.
Liberals are still denying Bidinflation.

Boss just picked up typical 2x6 wall studs at 21 bucks a board at Menards Friday. A single sheet of osb plywood was nearly 45 bucks...
What the flying fuck? Over a 300% increase in one year.
Liberals are still denying Bidinflation.
It's not his fault.
The inflation was predicted at the beginning of his term because...
Policies.
My own prediction on the price of gas has come to fruition two months earlier...
Sorry, but everything was Trumps fault, now King Biden gets the blame.

Every single
that's my president!

Regardless View attachment 495629
Building a house right now? Prepare for a rude awakening. Lumber is increasing weekly. Word is in our trade that America will have a sheetrock shortage this summer too. Housing and rental is going to skyrocket.

Every single item on that list can be attributed to an expanding economy along with historically low interest rates. Evidently, not only is Biden doing a damn good job at restoring the US economy, but there must be an extraordinary amount of confidence in his ability to continue to improve the economy.

Thank God that lardass is no longer in the White House. I won't watch the video because I don't have to listen to him speak anymore, I can watch the news and there is no clip of that whiny bitch complaining about how unfairly everyone treats him.

So happy he only appears on wingnut TV. Proud to be an American again.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

:5_1_12024: :5_1_12024: :5_1_12024: :mm::banana::mm::banana:

that's my president!

Copper's shot up in price also. Expect electrical and plumbing prices to follow suit. to say nothing of the fact whenever copper goes anywhere north of $3.00/lb, copper thieves always come out of the woodwork.

Thank God that lardass is no longer in the White House. I won't watch the video because I don't have to listen to him speak anymore, I can watch the news and there is no clip of that whiny bitch complaining about how unfairly everyone treats him.

You're not an American, you're a fucking Communist! Get out of MY country.

You can FOAD you insurrectionist scum.

Screw you, Bolshevik. I am more American than you, Komrade. Go back to N. Korea.

Every single
that's my president!

Every single item on that list can be attributed to an expanding economy along with historically low interest rates. Evidently, not only is Biden doing a damn good job at restoring the US economy, but there must be an extraordinary amount of confidence in his ability to continue to improve the economy.

That 15 dollar minimum wage you idiots have been whining about just became 7.50 after Bidinflation.

Screw you, Bolshevik. I am more American than you, Komrade. Go back to N. Korea.

You're a fucking Russian troll. You aint fooling anyone.

that's my president!

19225 is evil. boomhauer is evil. rodent is evil. 22pfd is evil. usn is evil...fix it all

Forum List

Back