Since i cant get an answer from Progressive's about Joe Biden's policies, i will list them for you.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
1. Raise taxes, not on just the rich, but those taxes will trickle down to the poorest of the poor.
2. Raise gasoline prices, like a tax, but the higher gas prices go the more poor people will suffer.
3. Raise food prices, when fuel prices go up, then the prices of delivery for those goods go up, thus the poor will suffer more.
4. Kill unborn babies, because the poor cant afford babies, then they will either abort their children, or have so many babies for welfare, they just wont care for the babies, thus creating more poor.
5. Allow criminals to go free, thus going back to murdering the poor, so the poor will suffer.
6. Allow illegal aliens into the country, thus having lower wages demanded by the companies, thus keeping the poor from moving up.

Seems that Joe Biden's plan is to keep progressive slaves poor. All for a $1,400 check.

Since i cant get an answer from Progressive's about Joe Biden's policies
lol

Nonsense.

You just don’t like the answers.
Actually we don't like their policies, such as:
Border and immigration policies
Defund the police
Energy policies
Military posture
The Green New Deal
"Wokeness"
Law and Order vs Anarchy
Reprogram the US education system: Critical Race Theory vs Traditional/Family Values
God vs atheism
China and trade policies
Outsourcing jobs by taxing corporations so much they relocate
HR-1 grab for one-party rule
Make DC & PR new states taking over the US senate forever
Replacing the Electoral College with the popular vote

1. Raise taxes, not on just the rich, but those taxes will trickle down to the poorest of the poor.
2. Raise gasoline prices, like a tax, but the higher gas prices go the more poor people will suffer.
3. Raise food prices, when fuel prices go up, then the prices of delivery for those goods go up, thus the poor will suffer more.
4. Kill unborn babies, because the poor cant afford babies, then they will either abort their children, or have so many babies for welfare, they just wont care for the babies, thus creating more poor.
5. Allow criminals to go free, thus going back to murdering the poor, so the poor will suffer.
6. Allow illegal aliens into the country, thus having lower wages demanded by the companies, thus keeping the poor from moving up.

Seems that Joe Biden's plan is to keep progressive slaves poor. All for a $1,400 check.

HEY!
7 original lies in a single post.
Congratulations!
You're today's leader in the Beat Trump Lying Contest.
The Grand Prize is an all expense paid week in Trump's private suite!
(Of course you know I'm lying but that still leaves me 6 behind you!)
Cross my fingers for you.
A position with which I am certain you are intimately familiar.

Edited for humor

HEY!
7 original lies in a single post.
Congratulations!

Unless you're going to list the 7 alleged lies you refer to and provide proof of why they are lies, you should just STFU.

Allow criminals to go free, thus going back to murdering the poor, so the poor will suffer.

Actually, we have to credit Democrat Governors and Mayors with this one.

Allow criminals to go free, thus going back to murdering the poor, so the poor will suffer.

What happened to Trumps promise to deport all the criminal illegal aliens, follow by the remaining 10 million illegals?

Trump did neither.

What happened to Trumps promise to deport all the criminal illegal aliens, follow by the remaining 10 million illegals?

Trump did neither.
Which has what to do with perverted Criminal Reform?
You are actually saying what D politicians have done and are doing is OK
Address the actual issue without diverting.

\
Because your complaint is based on the fact that the job Trump promised to do, he didn't do.

\
Because your complaint is based on the fact that the job Trump promised to do, he didn't do.
Diversion...
Democrat Governors and Mayors have eliminated incarceration for violent crimes and you can't look bad in front of your fellow Libs here.
By the way, an Executive Order must be funded by THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES...they were too busy spending the money on 2 impeachments.
I hope you're proud of your stance on law and order.

Diversion...
Democrat Governors and Mayors have eliminated incarceration for violent crimes and you can't look bad in front of your fellow Libs here.
By the way, an Executive Order must be funded by THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES...they were too busy spending the money on 2 impeachments.
Executive orders, like when Trump redirected $3 billion from DOD to pay for the wall, means his executive orders had plenty of funding available. Trump had $3 billion available in fact.

Diversion...
Executive orders, like when Trump redirected $3 billion from DOD to pay for the wall, means his executive orders had plenty of funding available. Trump had $3 billion available in fact.
Either you're retarded or a criminal and happy you can't be incarcerated.

The supreme court ruled that Trump could use the $3 billion he repurposed.

Which means Trump had $3 billion to fight crime.

Post 6, which prompted my post, has zero to do with crimes being committed by trespassers.
Being a mentally ill Progressive you cannot admit that Democrat Criminal Reform has created violent chaos by US Citizens in the US.

Governors override the President in terms of criminal enforcement which is why Trump needed Blue permission to quell the BLM riots.
But you already knew this.

Post 6, which prompted my post, has zero to do with crimes being committed by trespassers.
Being a mentally ill Progressive you cannot admit that Democrat Criminal Reform has created violent chaos by US Citizens in the US.
Trump had $3 billion to deport the illegals from the country like he promised, but he didn't did he.

Now you complain about the crimes those illegals commit.

The Supreme Court has allowed President Trump to defy Congress and continue to spend more than $6 billion diverted from military funds

Which, in light of my prior factual post, didn't mean much.
I know Progressives are obsessively stupid but you are going stupid in Warp Speed in regards to this issue,

Governors override the President in terms of criminal enforcement which is why Trump needed Blue permission to quell the BLM riots.
But you already knew this.
Wrong. The governor of Texas couldn't have told the FBI not to go into WACO.

Forum List

Back