Since 9/11, twice as many Americans were killed by white supremacists than any other group

White Supremacists have killed more people than African Americans since 9/11?

Really?

White Supremacists have killed more people than drunk drivers?

What are those specific stats, I wonder.

I think the point is that the data criteria was designed to conclude that WE homicides are an epedemic, from the start date to the narrow definition to combining all WE groups together. Its propaganda. Plus, I don't believe it. There's a local gang in NO that I'm sure kill more than 6 people per year. They are domestic terrorists every bit as much as the KKK.
Is everything you disagree with propaganda?

If a false narrative is intentionally pushed, it is propaganda. There are many things I disagree with that are not propaganda. Much that comes from govt or media these days is propaganda IMO.

If a false narrative is intentionally pushed, it is propaganda. There are many things I disagree with that are not propaganda. Much that comes from govt or media these days is propaganda IMO.
Normally, there are reasons which led you to a particular conclusion. Drawing conclusions not predicated on facts, is just an opinion. And opinions don't prove anything.

BTW, the OP seems to be trying to pretend "white supremacist" groups are somehow on the right.

Not hardly. The leading white supremacist group in the last hundred years or so, was the Nazis of 1930s-1940s Germany - a dedicated leftist big-government group that tried to put government over the people hugely.

Coming in second, at least in this country, was the KKK, which was founded and populated by Democrats from its inception to the modern day.

Our friends of the southpaw persuasion should really be a little more careful when it comes to throwing rocks. Far more will hit themselves than will hit any group of conservatives.

But the OP did make at least one good point when he ranted:
We fought these fuckers in WWII. Why the fuck are we doing it again in this country?
White supremacy = anti-American
He should have included the Civil War. But he pretty accurately described racist big-govt liberals and the violent regimes they spawned. One does wonder why the normal people of this country have to fight them again and again.​

Last edited:
Right wing violence is double that of any other group in this country.

FBI/DHS report:

What people need to understand is that since Sept. 11, more Americans have been killed on U.S. soil by white supremacists than by any other foreign or domestic group combined by a factor of two. Yet we don't really talk about that, nor do we even call these instances, of the shooting at Charleston, South Carolina, or what happened at Oak Creek, Wisconsin, at the Sikh temple or even what happened in Charlottesville this weekend—as terrorism.
We fought these fuckers in WWII. Why the fuck are we doing it again in this country?

I guess Hitler had the last laugh after all?

You should go to more counter protests and mix it up with them.

Swing your purse at them as hard as you can in those high heels
WTH is wrong with you brainwashed functional morons?

BTW, the OP seems to be trying to pretend "white supremacist" groups are somehow on the right.

Not hardly. The leading white supremacist group in the last hundred years or so, was the Nazis of 1930s-1940s Germany - a dedicated leftist big-government group that tried to put government over the people hugely.

Coming in second, at least in this country, was the KKK, which was founded and populated by Democrats from its inception to the modern day.

Our friends of the southpaw persuasion should really be a little more careful when it comes to throwing rocks. Far more will hit themselves than will hit any group of conservatives.

But the OP did make at least one good point when he ranted:
He should have included the Civil War. But he pretty accurately described racist big-govt liberals and the violent regimes they spawned. One does wonder why the normal people of this country have to fight them again and again.​
Nazis are leftists only for perfectly ignorant brainwashed dupes...what violent liberal regimes? Absolute idiocy....

Looks like little haterpubdupes is back to his spluttering, namecalling, and smearing, with his usual complete lack of facts or evidence to back up what he shouts.

:itsok:

FBI/DHS report:

What people need to understand is that since Sept. 11, more Americans have been killed on U.S. soil by white supremacists than by any other foreign or domestic group combined by a factor of two. Yet we don't really talk about that, nor do we even call these instances, of the shooting at Charleston, South Carolina, or what happened at Oak Creek, Wisconsin, at the Sikh temple or even what happened in Charlottesville this weekend—as terrorism.

And your evidence for your wild flight of fancy is...? Do you honestly think that it is White supremacists that light up Chicago every weekend?

TRANSLATION: I have no idea whether my hate-filled OP was anywhere near accurate or factual. But I'll keep repeating it over and over and hope nobody catches me.
It's an honest answer. Something you should try some time. And all it means, is I don't know how many people have been killed by blacks in Chicago. But I'm sure the FBI and Homeland Security has a better idea than you do and they say white supremacists have killed Americans at a rate of 2 to 1. Maybe they separate crime from domestic extremism?

I do know it is a fact that white supremacy is un-American. And that is accurate.

Bullshit. Once again you are talking out your arse. Your link does not link to any government report as you claim.
It has a link that takes you to the actual document. You're full of shit. It's not my problem if you don't do your homework before shooting your big fat mouth off.

FBI/DHS report:

You should go to more counter protests and mix it up with them.

Swing your purse at them as hard as you can in those high heels
WTH is wrong with you brainwashed functional morons?

I agree the leftists have been a mess since the election.

"Any other group"?

What about abortion doctors?
I could care less about abortion. It's a non-issue in my world. I have no opinion on it whatsoever.

I know, the people you call heros tried to set a bomb off in a park where kids play. That's pretty hard core to be okay with retroactive abortion to. Maybe your ANTIFA terriorist will get it right next time and kill some little kids for you or another white girl so you can get your little hard on.

Forum List

Back