Since 9/11, twice as many Americans were killed by white supremacists than any other group

I call total bullshit on the statistics you've alleged.
BUT since we're all adults and being so very candid...what's your thoughts on these statistics? I have no idea how accurate this may be.
I'm genuinely curious.

Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
More here: The Color of Crime - American Renaissance
You call total bullshit on the stats, but have no idea how accurate they are?

If you have no idea how accurate they are, how can you possibly conclude it is bullshit?

Haha...a little thing we call plausibility.
Your allegations reek of bullshit. Nice try bud

Muslims have killed and injured more people than white supremacists since 2001.

Tell you what, give me the figure of how many people white supremacists have killed in America, then I will tally up the Muslim terrorist body count. (with references)

There were 50 in Orlando alone. The airport, Fort Hood, Boston bombing, California, recruiting station in Tennessee, GA snipers.

Tell you what, give me the figure of how many people white supremacists have killed in America, then I will tally up the Muslim terrorist body count. (with references)

There were 50 in Orlando alone. The airport, Fort Hood, Boston bombing, California, recruiting station in Tennessee, GA snipers.
The number of people killed by white supremacists is in the link I provided in the OP.

Post some evidence that shows the number of people killed by Muslim terrorists in the US.

BTW, Fort Hood was not an Islamic terrorist incident. It was about a guy who wanted out of the military and his superiors wouldn't listen to his pleas, so he went off!

The number of people killed by white supremacists is in the link I provided in the OP.

Post some evidence that shows the number of people killed by Muslim terrorists in the US.

BTW, Fort Hood was not an Islamic terrorist incident. It was about a guy who wanted out of the military and his superiors wouldn't listen to his pleas, so he went off!

Oh, but yes it was. That was Muslim terrorism, as was the Orlando Muslim killer.

Get real.

Oh, but yes it was. That was Muslim terrorism, as was the Orlando Muslim killer.

Get real.
You can't re-write history. Major Hassan wanted out of the military. His commanding officers wouldn't discharge him. So he got pissed and shot the place up. It was not a religious event.

While shouting "Allahu Akbar" Hokay tooty fruity, you're dismissed now.

I know it says WS killed more than any other group. I am pointing you to a group called The Bloods. They killed over 500 in that timeframe. 500 is 10 times more than 49, so it is impossible for WS to have killed (@49) twice as many as any other group.

What happened is the FBI removed groups with a higher murder rate than WS, then started their data collection the day AFTER jihadists killed 3000 of us so it couldn't be counted, and is telling us we have a WS murder epidemic (but not a jihadist or gang epidemic). It is pure propaganda spin.

Do you believe all WS combined murdered more people than The Bloods during that time period?
Before we continue this discussion, show me some evidence the Bloods killed that many people in the alleged time frame.

Crips and Bloods have killed 15,000 people in Los Angeles since they emerged, averaging 375 per year between them ... in Los Angeles alone.

Crime in Los Angeles - Wikipedia

Crips perpetrate 13% of the homicides in San Diego.

Crips gang members 'posed for SELFIES at murder scene and tried to shoot a pregnant woman who criticized them' | Daily Mail Online

All white supremacists combined killed 49 over 6 years. Do you really doubt that the Crips or the Bloods or M13 kill 9 people per year nationwide? That's a serious question.

While shouting "Allahu Akbar" Hokay tooty fruity, you're dismissed now.
That just means he was a Muslim, it doesn't mean the shooting was done as a religious jihad against the US, that's what you're trying to spin it in to. But it just isn't true. He's just a guy who wanted out of the military. And when he didn't get what he wanted, he went postal.

Crips and Bloods have killed 15,000 people in Los Angeles since they emerged, averaging 375 per year between them ... in Los Angeles alone.

The 15,000 was from a PBS report and they didn't say how the data was determined. And I didn't see the 375 killings in the Wikipedia report. I'm not saying it isn't true, just that it is not proven at this time. Since I've lived in this area my whole life, my personal opinion is that it probably is true.

The article doesn't say what that 13% means in actual numbers killed.

Crips gang members 'posed for SELFIES at murder scene and tried to shoot a pregnant woman who criticized them' | Daily Mail Online

All white supremacists combined killed 49 over 6 years. Do you really doubt that the Crips or the Bloods or M13 kill 9 people per year nationwide? That's a serious question.
I have to say, you and the guy with the John Wayne fetish make a good point. When you step back and look at it cognitively, it is hard to believe anyone has done more killing than the Crips and the Bloods.

Maybe we should look at this from the perspective of context. The FBI/DHS report was done under catagory of "domestic extremism". They define domestic extremism as...

upload_2017-8-19_4-45-47.png

I think it is safe to say Crips and Bloods are not PAC's, or NHO's, or anything resembling a political movement. I think the report should be viewed in that context.

I also agree with you and the John Wayne fetish guy, that WS killings are a drop in the bucket when compared to US gang activity.

The 15,000 was from a PBS report and they didn't say how the data was determined. And I didn't see the 375 killings in the Wikipedia report. I'm not saying it isn't true, just that it is not proven at this time. Since I've lived in this area my whole life, my personal opinion is that it probably is true.

The article doesn't say what that 13% means in actual numbers killed.

I have to say, you and the guy with the John Wayne fetish make a good point. When you step back and look at it cognitively, it is hard to believe anyone has done more killing than the Crips and the Bloods.

Maybe we should look at this from the perspective of context. The FBI/DHS report was done under catagory of "domestic extremism". They define domestic extremism as...

View attachment 144661

I think it is safe to say Crips and Bloods are not PAC's, or NHO's, or anything resembling a political movement. I think the report should be viewed in that context.

I also agree with you and the John Wayne fetish guy, that WS killings are a drop in the bucket when compared to US gang activity.

I think the point is that the data criteria was designed to conclude that WE homicides are an epedemic, from the start date to the narrow definition to combining all WE groups together. Its propaganda. Plus, I don't believe it. There's a local gang in NO that I'm sure kill more than 6 people per year. They are domestic terrorists every bit as much as the KKK.

PURE BULLSHIT!!

WORST mass shooting in U.S. history by a Muslim yelling "Allah Akbar" kills 49! Name a white supremacist who has done anything CLOSE to that! You CAN'T because it's just in your imagination!! McVeigh was NOT a white supremacist! Find a picture of McVeigh at a KKK or Neo-Nazi rally. You CAN'T because he NEVER was!

Muslim terror attacks

9/11 - Around 3,000 killed
San Bernardino - 13 killed
Fort Hood - 13 killed
Boston Marathon bombings - Killed several & paralyzed a city!
Chattanooga, TN - A Muslim kills 7 people at 2 recruiting centers

There are several more I didn't even list!! They're making a FOOLS of themselves trying to equivocate NON existent white supremacist attacks with Islamic terrorism!! Name a list white supremacists who commit MASS murder like this! You CAN'T because it doesn't exist! So ENOUGH with this leftist DELUSION which makes it sound like we're living in 1935 Nazi Germany!

Jihad Report
Aug 05, 2017 -
Aug 11, 2017

Attacks 36
Killed 277
Injured 194
Suicide Blasts 6
Countries 11

Find me white supremacist groups who have killed 277 people over the past week! Oh, you CAN'T because you keep acting like we're living in Nazi Germany! OPEN your eyes & realize this is 2017 NOT 1917!I

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Last edited:
Right wing violence is double that of any other group in this country.

FBI/DHS report:

What people need to understand is that since Sept. 11, more Americans have been killed on U.S. soil by white supremacists than by any other foreign or domestic group combined by a factor of two. Yet we don't really talk about that, nor do we even call these instances, of the shooting at Charleston, South Carolina, or what happened at Oak Creek, Wisconsin, at the Sikh temple or even what happened in Charlottesville this weekend—as terrorism.
We fought these fuckers in WWII. Why the fuck are we doing it again in this country?

White supremacy = anti-American

I guess Hitler had the last laugh after all?

What kind of bullshit statistic is that?

Jesus in one little weekend..

102 SHOT, 15 FATALLY, IN CHICAGO OVER JULY 4 HOLIDAY WEEKEND

I think the point is that the data criteria was designed to conclude that WE homicides are an epedemic, from the start date to the narrow definition to combining all WE groups together. Its propaganda. Plus, I don't believe it. There's a local gang in NO that I'm sure kill more than 6 people per year. They are domestic terrorists every bit as much as the KKK.
Is everything you disagree with propaganda?

Forum List

Back