Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

Have you ever heard of an appraiser?

Do you believe they just missed 19,000 square feet?

Not everyone, just certain people, you believe their crap hook, line and sinker….there’s a long line behind you to, they all voted for the idiot we have now….

There is a reason banks quit dealing with Trump and that is one item. I believe the complaint is 220 pages long.

I don't need to call anybody. Calling you out for beng a bold faced liar works for me.

You can wash that shit sandwich down with your coffee, loser.
Well, now that you've had your little hissy fit for the day, I sincerely hope you feel better.

Get off your lazy ass & do your own research. But you won't because you know I'm telling the truth.

Sorry I broke your heart. :abgg2q.jpg:
i went through google i couldn’t find anything to support your accusation

so why do you lie?

Last edited:
Whoops. There's that pesky reality again.

How nice--did it convict him? No! That is reality son.

provide proof he did that

you make accusations you need to prove them

also, Trump really likes a black woman prosecuting him.

More biased crap. Forbes has an axe to grind with Trump and you've got TDS. You are aware that Trump is still walking around free in spite of having every inch of his colon investigated for every possible crazy whim that the democrats could dream up over the past six years aren't you. When are you going to call for the investigations of Hunter and Joe Biden? Real criminals.

hahah a charity had an event at one of his properties.....obviously it's not completely free and the charity still has to pay to have events. With that said the charity raised far far more then it's expense ...and has prasied the Trump for the over $16 million they helped raise it

Last edited:
hahah a charity had an event at one of his properties.....obviously it's not completely free and the charity still has to pay to have events. With that said the charity raised far far more then it's expense ...and has prasied the Trump for the over $16 million they helped raise it

Forbes mentioned St Judes all over their article.

Eric Trump did donate, but also funnelled alot into himself & trumps businesses.

Fake billionaire Crooked Donald can do no wrong with the rube herd.

All of Loser Donald's fraudulent chickens are coming home to roost.
Non stop con man liar says what?

What a brutal response to the racist black AG, Letitia James. He totally humiliates her lol. All I have to say is Trump and his family have nothing to worry about. This civil lawsuit is going nowhere.

Yawn.

Here's a newsflash for ya.

A twice impeached, failed one term, Putin-puppet, ex-reality TV personality taking to the only social media platform he has not been banned from ONLY because he (sort of) owns it, in order to WHINE (yet again) about being investigated for crimes he OBVIOUSLY admitted...does not a "breaking news story" make!

In the first place social media is typically how little school girls spread "news,"
NOT important people.

Yawn.
Another nothingburger by the world's biggest wannabe.

Deflecting and lying are your only skills.
I have three blank Trump University diplomas I'll sell you miketx.
All I gotta do is caligraphy your name in the blank spot and you'll be a bona-fide grad-u-ate!

They are vintage though so I can't negotiate too much.

$1,000 a piece.

Let me know.

Forum List

Back