Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

Whoops. There's that pesky reality again.

your link literally quotes mueller saying if we were confident the president committed a crime we would have said so.

did you not read your own link?

Oh. So Trump using that childen with cancer charity using the money to pay his legal fees, portraits of himself & other ways he ripped off donations was a mistake?

How so?
Prove those allegations or fuck off and hide in the corner.

At least until you learn to spell.

Take your time coming up with that proof. I'm patient. I'll check back in a while.

Prove those allegations or fuck off and hide in the corner.

At least until you learn to spell.

Take your time coming up with that proof. I'm patient. I'll check back in a while.
Eat shit, dumb fuck. Why do you think Trump & his spawn are prevented & agreed to NEVER being involved with ANY charities for the rest of their lives you fucking halfwit?

Are you always this anal about spelling, wimp?

Eat shit, dumb fuck. Why do you think Trump & his spawn are prevented & agreed to NEVER being involved with ANY charities for the rest of their lives you fucking halfwit?

Wow! Did that powerful display of rage cause your dick to grow an inch? So you finally reached three inches!

Mazel tov!

Still waiting for you to walk your talk.

um they didn’t

why are you always resorting to making things up?

Wow! Did that powerful display of rage cause your dick to grow an inch? So you finally reached three inches!

Mazel tov!

Still waiting for you to walk your talk.
Your guy stole from kids with cancer.

Truth is a bitch, ain't it?

Prove me wrong, loser. You won't because you can't.

Your guy stole from kids with cancer.

Truth is a bitch, ain't it?

Prove me wrong, loser. You won't because you can't.
You made the allegation. The onus is on you. There is no way nor any burden to prove the negative. You'll learn this in debate class if you ever make it to middle school.

I accept your surrender.

I like owning you.

Care to address the topic loser?
What are you going to do about it if I don't? Call the cops?

I'll unlock the front door and put on a pot of coffee. If the sheriff's deputy isn't too busy, she'll enjoy coming in and sitting down and reading the inane shit that you stupid fuckers write.

You made the allegation. The onus is on you. There is no way nor any burden to prove the negative. You'll learn this in debate class if you ever make it to middle school.

I accept your surrender.

I like owning you.
You're either in denial or you know what they did & won't admit it which makes you a bold faced LIAR.

You cultists are all alike. Anything the Orange Blob does is ok with you. Love is blind, isn't it?

You're either in denial or you know what they did & won't admit it which makes you a bold faced LIAR.

You cultists are all alike. Anything the Orange Blob does is ok with you. Love is blind, isn't it?
so you still can’t provide anything to support your accusation…not surprised

What are you going to do about it if I don't? Call the cops?

I'll unlock the front door and put on a pot of coffee. If the sheriff's deputy isn't too busy, she'll enjoy coming in and sitting down and reading the inane shit that you stupid fuckers write.
I don't need to call anybody. Calling you out for beng a bold faced liar works for me.

You can wash that shit sandwich down with your coffee, loser.

That's right, everyone lies. LOL
Have you ever heard of an appraiser?

Do you believe they just missed 19,000 square feet?

Not everyone, just certain people, you believe their crap hook, line and sinker….there’s a long line behind you to, they all voted for the idiot we have now….

Forum List

Back