Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a brutal response to the racist black AG, Letitia James. He totally humiliates her lol. All I have to say is Trump and his family have nothing to worry about. This civil lawsuit is going nowhere.

What a brutal response to the racist black AG, Letitia James. He totally humiliates her lol. All I have to say is Trump and his family have nothing to worry about. This civil lawsuit is going nowhere.

Poor Trumpy. Would you say he's having a good time? A black woman taking him to the woodshed for a flogging.

If you tell a bank your apt is 30,000 sq feet when it is 11,000 SQ ft, the intent is not hard to prove.
Yes it is... it could of been a mistake... Trump doesn't measure these apartments himself..... I'm not even sure if any of these loans were extended or granted..... we don't know shit yet... all we do know is this bitch hates Trump and has an election coming up and wants to keep her job.....

Yes it is... it could of been a mistake... Trump doesn't measure these apartments himself..... I'm not even sure if any of these loans were extended or granted..... we don't know shit yet... all we do know is this bitch hates Trump and has an election coming up and wants to keep her job.....

All of that may be true but it doesn't mean her claims are not.

Fake billionaire Crooked Donald can do no wrong with the rube herd.

All of Loser Donald's fraudulent chickens are coming home to roost.

1663807269251.png

Forum List

Back