Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

But to be fair, Trump is a moronic, whiny, childish, pathetic sack of garbage who deserves it.
but hasn't done anything illegal otherwise you might have mentioned it. What you stated is the whole case as far as a low info lefty is concerned, isn't it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

First of all are you saying that Trump is now a politician?
After six years of MAGAts claiming they love him because he is NOT a politician?
Hmmm...
And how do we prosecute criminal politicians without the prosecution being (at least somewhat) "political?"
Or....are you saying that politicians are above the law and should never be prosecuted for their suspected crimes?
What about "LOCK HER UP!"

Could it be possible that Trump announced his candidacy ridiculously early JUST so he could get people like you to cry that it's just "political persecution" (even though I am sure you don't even know what you mean by that) once he was indicted?

Boy!
He sure played you like a fiddle didn't he?
served four years as president. I'd say he is a president of the People, NOT the deep state.

If this were in any way fair as far as actual justice is concerned....Clinton, obama, schumer, wray, comey, biden, humper, pelosi, romney, reid (dead) ETC. would have been indicted

but hasn't done anything illegal otherwise you might have mentioned it. What you stated is the whole case as far as a low info lefty is concerned, isn't it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
He will be indicted two more times before the end of the year. Count on it.

why isn't she then? Name a crime against Trump!!!
You mean beyond the 34 felonies he has already been charged with in the other indictment?

This case will be focused mostly on bank/tax fraud.

Then there is election tampering/fraud in Georgia we'll be seeing charges on soon.

And let's not forget espionage and obstruction of justice coming soon from Jack Smith in addition to seditious conspiracy to overthrow The U.S. government in his Jan. 6th attempted coup.

On the good news front though he'll probably only serve less than 10% of all the prison time these felonies carry.
So he should be out of prison before he is 100.
why isn't she then? Name a crime against Trump!!!

you fight with sacks of potatoes? you're a tough internet guy huh? Threatening a former president. interesting.
Not "with" like. I was replying to Calypso Jones who said "Y'all are scared SHITLESS of this man (Trump). Not me.

Not "with" like. I was replying to Calypso Jones who said "Y'all are scared SHITLESS of this man (Trump). Not me.
then you threatened him. Internet tough guy. And it's with if you already had.

then you threatened him. Internet tough guy. And it's with if you already had.
I don't like Donald Trump, but I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt him physically. I said that "I could" drop him like a sack of potatoes. I never said that I would.

Forum List

Back