L A Times doesnt want to save the planet

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
California already has the highest state income tax rate, at 13.3%, and voters have already raised taxes on the wealthiest residents to pay for education and mental health services. Proposition 30 would push the top-earner rate to 15.05%, which is much higher than other states, most of which have income tax rates in the single digits. The state’s dependence on wealthy residents’ income, which is often tied to investments and the stock market, creates tremendous instability in the budget. Revenues sharply rise and fall with Wall Street, leading to feast-or-famine cycles. It doesn’t make sense to pin another priority on such a volatile funding stream. Proposition 30 could also drive investors who fund high-risk technologies out of the state. Endorsement: No on Proposition 30
Why do they hate the chirren

California already has the highest state income tax rate, at 13.3%, and voters have already raised taxes on the wealthiest residents to pay for education and mental health services. Proposition 30 would push the top-earner rate to 15.05%, which is much higher than other states, most of which have income tax rates in the single digits. The state’s dependence on wealthy residents’ income, which is often tied to investments and the stock market, creates tremendous instability in the budget. Revenues sharply rise and fall with Wall Street, leading to feast-or-famine cycles. It doesn’t make sense to pin another priority on such a volatile funding stream. Proposition 30 could also drive investors who fund high-risk technologies out of the state. Endorsement: No on Proposition 30
Why do they hate the chirren
pretty soon the mexicans will be heading back to mexico for a better life

Nevada here, northern. Fuck you Californians, stay the fuck out. Kidding, sorta, but they've taken us over. They want out, leave the baggage for fucks sake, red is at least sustainable and the practice mostly rational. What's rational about the left?

Nothin'

My gal lives in Sac. and Davis area. She wants me to move there, but no fucking way, just the property tax on an equal house plus income tax on my pension the fucking State would pull down 1/4, I say 1/4 my take home pay, WTF?

Ca. sucks man, even near the bay it sucks places, SF has the highest violent crime the States Capita, and wholly shit Oakland is a ghetto. Ca. police force is strung out, they have to let all kinds of things go.

Forum List

Back