Simply Beautiful: Trump Posts Scorching Reply to Lawsuit Filed By ‘Failed’ New York Attorney General Letitia James

What a brutal response to the racist black AG, Letitia James. He totally humiliates her lol. All I have to say is Trump and his family have nothing to worry about. This civil lawsuit is going nowhere.

Lol this moronic whiny little bitch is not “brutal”. He of course tries to be. He tries with every fiber of his being. He just fails it. He’s too stupid and childish to be effective in such a way.

Yes it is... it could of been a mistake... Trump doesn't measure these apartments himself..... I'm not even sure if any of these loans were extended or granted..... we don't know shit yet... all we do know is this bitch hates Trump and has an election coming up and wants to keep her job.....
Actually what we do know is that you will blindly defend Trump regardless of the evidence or logic against you. Any further development on this case won’t change that.

gurl.jpg

If you tell a bank your apt is 30,000 sq feet when it is 11,000 SQ ft, the intent is not hard to prove.
The bank will also send an inspector down to the property and verify everything down to the wiring.

It's why contracts have a due diligence clause.

Just heard... DOJ won in 11th Appeals on Cannons ruling.
I read that and perhaps I overlooked it, but was the special master decision not addressed? It simply relates to the DOJ getting to look at the classified docs. I would have thought they would want to undo the master itself.

What a brutal response to the racist black AG, Letitia James. He totally humiliates her lol. All I have to say is Trump and his family have nothing to worry about. This civil lawsuit is going nowhere.

Lol, what a retard. The fat beach ball conman sat on his social feed and complained like the fat bitch conman that he is. Lol, hilarious 😂 😃 😄 . He sure showed her. Meanwhile the law suite will cost millions. Lol did ya see what he paid his lawyer over the documents? Millions. But ya bitching on a social feed sure showed us.

I read that and perhaps I overlooked it, but was the special master decision not addressed? It simply relates to the DOJ getting to look at the classified docs. I would have thought they would want to undo the master itself.
Master remains. He's doing what he's supposed to do and Trump won't answer him.

This is soo ridiculous. Anyone that has ever bought a house knows that the buyer has an inspection or waives the inspection, in writing. That's just buying an outhouse? Does this ignoramus honestly think banks will lend millions without a bank inspector and an attorney going over the contract? Why isn't any bank complaining? Why no lender saying they were defrauded?

You are so dumb.

Trump THRIVES on this sort of stuff.

You clods truly have no clue.
Really? Trump can (and I'm sure he will) put on a good show in front of cameras and microphones. But in court, he's a mouse as the 440 times he invoked the 5th Amendment for this case conclusively prove.

AG James has the Trump Organization's records to prove NY's case, and that can't be wished away.

Aside from that, I think that everyone who's watched Trump over the years can tell that he's not the kind of man who would be dissuaded from doing something he wants to do just because of laws against such actions. Clearly, that's why Trump is in such legal peril now all across the country because he's never felt constrained by laws, ethics, or morality. Trump's defiance to returning national security files to the gov't for well over a year simply punctuates his personal belief that he can do whatever he wants to do.

Trump's arrogance is simply astounding, and it's his arrogance that will more than likely lead to his downfall and the dissolution of the Trump Organization.

Clearly, Trump learned nothing from what happened to Trump University or the Trump Foundation. But to be fair, the Trump Organization was gaming the system years earlier. Having said that, Trump thought he could protect himself by not sending e-mails or texts and by surrounding himself by people who could conceivably take the fall for him. But there's a paper trail, and nobody believes for a NY minute that anything happened in the Trump Organization without his knowledge and approval. Trump's only legal hope now is to portray himself as some kind of hapless dupe being manipulated by others. But can he do that after a lifetime of claiming to be a financial and business genius and a modern-day Midas who had the golden touch? I wonder how that would sit with his base.

It funny, her lawsuit accuses Trump of fraud. Fraud is a criminal act, so she should be laying criminal charges, not filing a lawsuit. It shows that she has no case.

Really? Trump can (and I'm sure he will) put on a good show in front of cameras and microphones. But in court, he's a mouse as the 440 times he invoked the 5th Amendment for this case conclusively prove.

AG James has the Trump Organization's records to prove NY's case, and that can't be wished away.

Aside from that, I think that everyone who's watched Trump over the years can tell that he's not the kind of man who would be dissuaded from doing something he wants to do just because of laws against such actions. Clearly, that's why Trump is in such legal peril now all across the country because he's never felt constrained by laws, ethics, or morality. Trump's defiance to returning national security files to the gov't for well over a year simply punctuates his personal belief that he can do whatever he wants to do.

Trump's arrogance is simply astounding, and it's his arrogance that will more than likely lead to his downfall and the dissolution of the Trump Organization.

Clearly, Trump learned nothing from what happened to Trump University or the Trump Foundation. But to be fair, the Trump Organization was gaming the system years earlier. Having said that, Trump thought he could protect himself by not sending e-mails or texts and by surrounding himself by people who could conceivably take the fall for him. But there's a paper trail, and nobody believes for a NY minute that anything happened in the Trump Organization without his knowledge and approval. Trump's only legal hope now is to portray himself as some kind of hapless dupe being manipulated by others. But can he do that after a lifetime of claiming to be a financial and business genius and a modern-day Midas who had the golden touch? I wonder how that would sit with his base.

I would take the 5th too. The fbi is corrupt. Fuck 'em.

A mistake? How the hell does someone mistakenly claim that their apartment is 3 times bigger than it actually is?
Are you serious?... it happens all the time... what has never happened before is for a state AG to pro bono (for free) represent some big bank who hasn't even freaking complained.... LMFAO...
This is the biggest ooops from a TDSer AG yet.....

Forum List

Back