Zone1 signs and events/ proofs of Islam

toty5

VIP Member
Jan 14, 2015
Tall buildings
He asked the Prophet: "When will the Hour be?' He (saw) said: 'The one who is being asked about it does not know more than the one who is asking.'
He asked: 'Then what are its signs?' he said: when you see barefoot, naked, destitute shepherds competing in constructing tall buildings.

1400 years ago an illiterate man in the desert claimed we'd see the bedouins competing in building tall buildings.

If we take a look at
Arabia roughly 100 years ago we don't see tall buildings.

For more then a millennia after the Prophet there were no tall buildings in
Arabia.

Recently, in our own lifetimes tall buildings have appeared all over the desert.

Today
Dubai has many skyscrapers, 74 listed with the oldest one being built in 1999 according to Wikipedia.

Dubai built the tallest building in the world in 2010.
The Burj Khalifa

' he said: when you see barefoot, naked, destitute shepherds competing in constructing tall buildings.

This is a sign we have seen come true in our own lifetime

عثمان بن فاروق يجيب عن سؤال: ما الفرق بين الكتاب المقدس والقرآن؟

جندي امريكي يريد إعتناق الإسلام لكنه يخشى عائلته | عثمان بن فاروق مترجم

A tall building is a sign of Islam?

What kind of hash are all you brothers smoking?

Every prophet has scientific and non-scientific prophecies and miracles that prove the truth of his prophecy

see here

كيف عرف النبي ذلك؟! - حدث تاريخي مفصل يذكره القرآن بدقة ويفشل الكتاب المقدس في ذكره

القرآن يذهل العالم ويكشف 10 أسرار تاريخية عن الفراعنة ومصر القديمة لم تُكتشف إلا حديثاً

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

God told him about the past, present and future, so he does not make mistakes in history, science or anything else, and the scholars confirmed the validity of the words of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

Because the words of the Prophet Muhammad are inspired by God

God says in the Qur'an
(3) Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.
(4) It is not but a revelation revealed,

Dr. T. V. N. Persaud is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. There, he was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for 16 years. He is well-known in his field. He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Quran which he has researched, he stated the following:

“The way it was explained to me is that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. He could not read, didn’t know [how] to write. In fact, he was an illiterate. And we’re talking about twelve [actually about fourteen] hundred years ago. You have someone illiterate making profound pronouncements and statements and that are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. And I personally can’t see how this could be a mere chance. There are too many accuracies and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements.”

Professor Persaud has included some Quranic verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, in some of his books. He has also presented these verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad at several conferences.

What does Prof. Keith Moore say about the Qur'an in his book ''The Developing Human''? - Dr Zakir

Every prophet has scientific and non-scientific prophecies and miracles that prove the truth of his prophecy

see here

كيف عرف النبي ذلك؟! - حدث تاريخي مفصل يذكره القرآن بدقة ويفشل الكتاب المقدس في ذكره

القرآن يذهل العالم ويكشف 10 أسرار تاريخية عن الفراعنة ومصر القديمة لم تُكتشف إلا حديثاً

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

God told him about the past, present and future, so he does not make mistakes in history, science or anything else, and the scholars confirmed the validity of the words of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

Because the words of the Prophet Muhammad are inspired by God

God says in the Qur'an
(3) Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.
(4) It is not but a revelation revealed,

Dr. T. V. N. Persaud is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. There, he was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for 16 years. He is well-known in his field. He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Quran which he has researched, he stated the following:

“The way it was explained to me is that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. He could not read, didn’t know [how] to write. In fact, he was an illiterate. And we’re talking about twelve [actually about fourteen] hundred years ago. You have someone illiterate making profound pronouncements and statements and that are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. And I personally can’t see how this could be a mere chance. There are too many accuracies and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements.”

Professor Persaud has included some Quranic verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, in some of his books. He has also presented these verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad at several conferences.

What does Prof. Keith Moore say about the Qur'an in his book ''The Developing Human''? - Dr Zakir

Too bad Mohammed was a pedophile.

Once again, this is your ignorance

There are suspicions and false fabrications from the ignorant enemies of Islam about the Prophet Muhammad and other prophets, the Internet is full of them to distort the image of Islam and the Prophet Muhammad

Wars, pedophilia, misogyny....

All of this is in the Bible, not Islam

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, did not say that
Prophets are the most honorable people sent by God to guide people

I always say that the true life of the Prophet should be studied from reliable sources in specialized Islamic centers

Why is it wrong to say that prophet Muhammad was a

This subject is the favorite of Islamophobes who find here an opportunity to attack the Prophet (sws)

There are some variations in the exact age of lady 'Aisha among historians.

We know that at the time, there was no commune to register the child in a national register or certificate issued by the hospital mentioning the exact moment of birth, and therefore only parents could we Given the age of the child (and again!), . We do not have hadiths reported by Aicha's parents (Abu-Barker and Um-Rumane) about Aisha's age at the time of her marriage. Similarly, the people of that time, they could only give us an approximation. There is obviously a doubt about it. Today, some of our grandparents do not even know their exact age,

We have no proof of a national register of the Arabian Peninsula of the 7th century AD! We only have suggestions, estimates and approximations.

Aisha was 18 years old at the time of the Hegira (ie at the time of the Prophet's immigration) and she became his wife at the age of 19-20, this is the minimum age what she can have!

little Christian women married and had intercourse very early for centuries, intercourse that would be punishable by law today. In France, it was not until the Revolution and the break with Christianity that the age limit rose to 13 years.

Now if we follow the reasoning of some Islamophobic Christian missionaries, we should consider that all Christians were pedophiles, and that Jesus and Paul were accomplices in pedophilia since they did not condemn these practices that existed in their day.

Mary married Joseph when she was twelve years old, meaning that she was young, and Joseph her husband was over ninety!!

- Roman women married and had sex at the age of 12 and under, before having their period, with husbands who could be their grandfathers.

- Since no New Testament writings condemn this practice, not even Paul who gave recommendations on marriage and married life, Christians have continued to follow these customs.

- The Council of Trent convened by Pope Paul III in 1542 confirms the age of marriage at 12 for girls

See here
اجابة تسحق الفم

pedophile? | #Islamophobia 1 | Fadel Soliman

Was the Age of Aisha r.a 9 Years old or 19 when she got married? - Dr Zakir Naik

According to almost all the historians, Asma the elder sister of Aisha, was ten years older than Aisha. It is reported in Taqreeb al-Tehzeeb as well as Al-Bidayah wa al-Nihayah that Asma died in the 73rd year after migration of Muhammad when she was 100 years old. Now, obviously if Asma was 100 years old in the 73rd year after Migration to Medina, she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of migration. If Asma was 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah, Aisha should have been 17 or 18 years old at that time. Thus, Aisha - if she got married in 1 AH (after Migration to Medina) or 2 AH - was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

Also, according to many Ahadith in Bukhari, it is believed Aisha participated in the battle of Badr and Uhud.Also in Bukhari (Kitabu’l- maghazi) Ibn `Umar states that the Prophet did not permit me to participate in Uhud, as at that time, I was 14 years old. But on the day of Khandaq, when I was 15 years old, the Prophet permitted my participation. So if it was not allowed to participate in Uhud for people younger than 15, then Aisha would be atleast 15 in those battles...

So if I get enough buddies together and we all decide that raping children is ok, we're not pedophiles, now or in the future?

If it happened in the United States in 2022 then they would be considered pedophiles.

My wife and I were married at age 23. Future civilizations could change the age of consent to 28. In that case I could be posthumously identified as a pedophile. I don’t think that would be fair. Do you?

If it happened in the United States in 2022 then they would be considered pedophiles.

My wife and I were married at age 23. Future civilizations could change the age of consent to 28. In that case I could be posthumously identified as a pedophile. I don’t think that would be fair. Do you?
23 and 28 aren't children. Children are children, too young to consent, and too young to have men raping them. Having sex with children is perverted, no matter what the era.

Forum List

Back