Signing Your Name in Blood for a Contract with Satan

Another vision while there in hell - they testify this is true:

Revelations of Heaven and Hell by 7 Youths 7 Jovenes

Jeri; you should pick up Dante's Inferno - it is the source of the tale retold by these children.

Inferno Collins Classics - Dante Alighieri - Google Books

Of course once you realize they are paraphrasing a 14th century text, it will be hard to accept that they had a vision. Even so, you should read Inferno and the entire Divine Comedy.

No it isn't. These young people are not telling any "tale" - they are testifying to the world what the LORD showed them so that the world could be warned. Many people have been given visions of hell - these children are not the only ones - and they all have testimonies of seeing the same horrific scenes. So what? It proves their visions are authentic for those who do not have the Spirit of God to confirm it for them. I am baptized in the Holy Spirit and I can tell you these young people are speaking the truth. This is not any fairy tale. This is reality and those who do not heed the warning will wish they did one day.

Last edited:
The Sixth Testimony:

As we continued to walk with the Lord, He showed us all the people there: the idol worshipers, those who used and practiced witchcraft, the immoral, adulterers, liars, and homosexuals. We were very frightened; the only thing we wanted to do was leave. But Jesus kept saying that it was necessary for us to see, so we could tell others so they might believe.

We continued with Jesus, holding His hand even tighter. We came to a section that really made an impression on me. We saw a young man, 23 years old, suspended waist-high in the middle of a fire. We couldn't see exactly what his torment was, but the number 666 was engraved on him. He also had a metal plate on his chest that read, "I am here for being normal." When he saw Jesus, he extended his hand toward Jesus begging for mercy. The Word of God says in Proverbs 14:12, "There is a way that seems right to a person, but its end is the way of death."

When we read the plate that said, "I am here for being normal," we asked the Lord, "Lord, why!? Is it possible for a person to come to this place for that reason?" Then Jesus asked him, "Andrew, why are you here in this place?" He answered, "Jesus, when I was on earth, I thought that just killing and stealing were sins. That is why I never tried to get close to You." In Psalms 9:17 it says, "The wicked shall be turned into hell, all the heathen that forget God."

Andrew made a big mistake by classifying sins, like many people do today. The Bible is very clear when it says that the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life. (Romans 6:23) Furthermore, when the Bible talks about sin, it never classifies sins; they are all just sins. Andrew had the chance to know and accept Jesus, but he didn't take the opportunity that God had given to him. Maybe he had a thousand opportunities to know the Lord, but he never wanted to know Him, and that is the reason he is there. Then a large blanket of fire covered his body and we never saw him again.

falling_into_hell.jpg
We continued walking with Jesus. In the distance we saw something falling, like chunks of something. When we got closer, we realized that they were people who were falling into hell at that moment—people that had just died on earth without having accepted Jesus Christ in their hearts; they were just arriving in hell.

We saw a young man. Many demons ran toward him and began to destroy his body. Immediately, his body began to be filled with worms. He shouted, "No! What is this? Stop! I don't want to be here! Stop it! This must be a dream! Take me out of here!" He didn't even know that he was dead, and that he had died without Jesus in his heart. The demons were ridiculing him and torturing his body. Then the number 666 appeared on his forehead, and a metal plate appeared on his chest. Even though we couldn't see the reason that he was in hell, we knew for certain that he would never get out.

The Lord told us that the torments of all these people in hell would be even greater on the Day of Judgment. If they are suffering in such a terrible and horrifying way now, I can't imagine how they will suffer after the Day of the Judgment.

We didn't see any children there. We only saw thousands and thousands of young people, men, and women of many nationalities. Nevertheless, in hell there are no nationalities or social classes; all are there to be tormented and punished. There was one thing that they all wanted, and that was a chance to get out, for just a second. They also wanted to have one drop of water to refresh their tongues, as in the story of the rich man in the Bible. (Luke 16:19) But this was no longer possible. They chose where they wanted to spend eternity. They decided to spend it without God. God never sends anyone to hell; everyone is there because of their own deeds. In Galatians 6:7 it says, "Make no mistake, God will not be mocked. What a person sows, he will reap."

Today you have a great opportunity to change your eternal destiny. Jesus is still available today, and the Bible says that while we have life we also have hope. Today you have life. Don't miss this opportunity; it might be your last one.

God bless you.

I have to make a correction. There are 6 Testimonies. Not 7. Please read all 7 testimonies about hell and make up your mind to serve Jesus Christ today. I pray the Holy Spirit touches your hearts and that you decide to follow Christ today.

The whole image is that eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love. That's the message we're brought up with, isn't it? Believe or die! Thank you, forgiving Lord, for all those options. - - - Bill Hicks

I concur Bill, I most certainly do......

Jeremiah, interesting thread. However towards these last couple of pages you are sounding a lot like Parture. Are you saying that you are totally pure and without any sin whatsoever? What is scripturaly pure? And what about Paul's 'thorn in his side' he talked about in 2 Chor?

Now when it comes to the music business and the Illuminati, don't you know that all those 'signs' they throw around are only for 'fun'? ;) The Illuminati, if it exists, was created by Adam Weishaupt. I noticed in one of your other threads about it, you linked John Todd. I was exposed to his early work almost thirty years ago. Listening to his testimony still sometimes gives me goosebumps. Because all the symbolism he talked about was right in front of our eyes everywhere then and even more so now. But as I've grown, I realized that if that is the case, why bother with anything? Why vote at all? No, now I take it inside and just kind of watch and say, hmmmm. After all, it is all just a coincidence, right? ;) Nothing to it at all. The patriots are going to Hell, hehe.

And if the Illuminati exists and I was a member, the person I would want to expose it would be Alex Jones and the website would be infowars.com. Does that make sense to you? ;)

Please let me know the answers to my question in my first paragraph.

God bless.

Jeremiah, interesting thread. However towards these last couple of pages you are sounding a lot like Parture. Are you saying that you are totally pure and without any sin whatsoever? What is scripturaly pure? And what about Paul's 'thorn in his side' he talked about in 2 Chor?

Now when it comes to the music business and the Illuminati, don't you know that all those 'signs' they throw around are only for 'fun'? ;) The Illuminati, if it exists, was created by Adam Weishaupt. I noticed in one of your other threads about it, you linked John Todd. I was exposed to his early work almost thirty years ago. Listening to his testimony still sometimes gives me goosebumps. Because all the symbolism he talked about was right in front of our eyes everywhere then and even more so now. But as I've grown, I realized that if that is the case, why bother with anything? Why vote at all? No, now I take it inside and just kind of watch and say, hmmmm. After all, it is all just a coincidence, right? ;) Nothing to it at all. The patriots are going to Hell, hehe.

And if the Illuminati exists and I was a member, the person I would want to expose it would be Alex Jones and the website would be infowars.com. Does that make sense to you? ;)

God bless.

I'm not sure what you mean? Yes, John Todd was a Christian. Was he perfect? No. Did he backslide once? Yes, I believe he did but I believe he came back to the LORD and is in heaven today. Most definitely.

I do not know what to think about Alex Jones except that he probably works for them - yes - the Jesuits - he seems to be leaning that way to me.

Here is some more interesting news, Teddy. Did you hear about Eminem outing the Illuminati in his music? It does appear he is trying to break away from them - this is a video I found on suggesting he may have become a born again Christian. I do not know if that is true or not.

This video has some of the most shocking footage you will ever see concerning Hollywood stars who have signed their name in blood for a contract with the devil. It is admitted by at least one star on this video that he sold his soul to Satan. Another warns it isn't worth it - to sign your name in blood for a contract with the devil - that she has witnessed so much - her words are chilling - there is more video footage of Michael Jackson telling his audience about how the music industry has treated him and that Tommy Mottola is a devil. He tells his audience that he was leaving Sony and would own half of it when he left. He only had two more songs to do for them and he was free. And shortly after? Michael Jackson died - with his sister claiming he was murdered. Was he? Was the rumors about him true or was it part of a very clever plot to keep him in line? There is a song on this video he sings trying to let the world know what was really happening to him. It is the first time I have ever heard this information about Michael Jackson. I was shocked. And there are many more musicians who are examined in this video. See for yourself and note the Scriptures the maker of this video gives which clearly proves that God has an enemy and his name is Satan. The truth is people must wake up and realize that this world is in a spiritual warfare and selling your soul to the devil without repentance and turning from him is a one way ticket to hell and eternal torment. Is it worth it? No. Ten thousand times no.

Watch this:

Keep in mind that while the maker of this video is right that the Illuminati is behind it - the Illuminati was founded by the founder of the Jesuits. Ignatius Loyola. Of the Roman Catholic Church. The Whore of Babylon is in control of Hollywood and is destroying the lives of millions of people. Wake up, America and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ with all of your hearts! If you've sold you soul to the devil? Call upon the LORD and repent of this. You can still receive Salvation in Jesus Christ. It is not too late.

:tinfoil::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Eminem was known to be a musician that refused to go along with the endorsing of homosexuality. There are rumors that the Music industry has used a double that is gay friendly and has pretended to be him in performances. His fans noticed straight away that it was not Eminem and wondered if he had been murdered and they used a replacement. They had adopted a name for the one performing in his name - as "Partial Mathers". I think they probably used the impersonator to send him a message that they could get away with it - with or without his permission. I think he is still alive but fighting against the Illuminati because he didn't realize the price they were going to require of him.

This video has some of the most shocking footage you will ever see concerning Hollywood stars who have signed their name in blood for a contract with the devil. It is admitted by at least one star on this video that he sold his soul to Satan. Another warns it isn't worth it - to sign your name in blood for a contract with the devil - that she has witnessed so much - her words are chilling - there is more video footage of Michael Jackson telling his audience about how the music industry has treated him and that Tommy Mottola is a devil. He tells his audience that he was leaving Sony and would own half of it when he left. He only had two more songs to do for them and he was free. And shortly after? Michael Jackson died - with his sister claiming he was murdered. Was he? Was the rumors about him true or was it part of a very clever plot to keep him in line? There is a song on this video he sings trying to let the world know what was really happening to him. It is the first time I have ever heard this information about Michael Jackson. I was shocked. And there are many more musicians who are examined in this video. See for yourself and note the Scriptures the maker of this video gives which clearly proves that God has an enemy and his name is Satan. The truth is people must wake up and realize that this world is in a spiritual warfare and selling your soul to the devil without repentance and turning from him is a one way ticket to hell and eternal torment. Is it worth it? No. Ten thousand times no.

Watch this:

Keep in mind that while the maker of this video is right that the Illuminati is behind it - the Illuminati was founded by the founder of the Jesuits. Ignatius Loyola. Of the Roman Catholic Church. The Whore of Babylon is in control of Hollywood and is destroying the lives of millions of people. Wake up, America and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ with all of your hearts! If you've sold you soul to the devil? Call upon the LORD and repent of this. You can still receive Salvation in Jesus Christ. It is not too late.

:tinfoil::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Are you attempting to pretend that you do not know who Satan is, Guno?

New England made a deal with the devil himself to win that game
Have you noticed all the snow God has sent at them in retribution?
Yea, I live in New England and the snow just keeps falling.

I wonder if snow was one of the biblical plagues mentioned in the OT ?? ...... :cool:

why wonder-----ALL INFORMATION is contained in the Koran-----ask your local Imam

Rosie, off topic question - did you know that Sami Al Arian was deported last week? Yes. It's true. He's gone. Free as a bird.

God bless.

Paul was suffering an affliction from Satan. He wasn't living in sin. If I sin, I repent. That is what we should all do, Teddy. As for Parture? Who is that?

Rosie, off topic question - did you know that Sami Al Arian was deported last week? Yes. It's true. He's gone. Free as a bird.

no ----I did not know----they should keep an eye on him anyway------the policy of the USA is very liberal----it is just
the way we are---------we are not going to tie him up in a cage and burn him to death

Could we please go to the thread seeing as it is up and discuss it? It's called Boycotting Walmart and Sam's Club. Thanks! (I want you to read the details - make a comment - Vent! )

God bless.

I'm not sure what you mean? Yes, John Todd was a Christian. Was he perfect? No. Did he backslide once? Yes, I believe he did but I believe he came back to the LORD and is in heaven today. Most definitely.

I do not know what to think about Alex Jones except that he probably works for them - yes - the Jesuits - he seems to be leaning that way to me.

I have to disagree with you on Jones leaning towards the jesuits.People here say all the time that he doesnt talk about Israel and the vatican and stuff like that.well they are clueless and have obviously not listened to Jones that much the people that i see who do acknowledge how corrupt our government is that say that about him because I have heard him quite a few times while listening to him talk about how the vatican and israel are in control of world events and how they are immune to prosecution.Doesnt sound like someone to me leaning towards the jesuits.

I am skeptical of him myself though because I know someone here said they tried to get his radio show to talk about how cops killed his dogs for no reason at all and he had no interest in covering it but more importantly,what made me have my doubts about him though more than anything else is he made up lies about Bill Cooper who was the initial person that exposed 9/11 being an inside job.He said he was an alcoholic and things like that which was not true at all.

Cooper got murdered by our government for exposing the truth about 9/11.They leave jones completely alone though.seems like if Jones was really for the people like he says he is,they would kill him off as well just like they did cooper.the american sheople always go on like nothing happens when they kill someone like cooper so why wouldnt they kill Jones as well? I dont trust him but it makes no sense that he would be working for the jesuits when he is always exposing them all the time contrary to the people that say he doesnt.

Eminem was known to be a musician that refused to go along with the endorsing of homosexuality. There are rumors that the Music industry has used a double that is gay friendly and has pretended to be him in performances. His fans noticed straight away that it was not Eminem and wondered if he had been murdered and they used a replacement. They had adopted a name for the one performing in his name - as "Partial Mathers". I think they probably used the impersonator to send him a message that they could get away with it - with or without his permission. I think he is still alive but fighting against the Illuminati because he didn't realize the price they were going to require of him.

Is Eminem dead now as well? that one i did not know about.

Could we please go to the thread seeing as it is up and discuss it? It's called Boycotting Walmart and Sam's Club. Thanks! (I want you to read the details - make a comment - Vent! )
I'll post on that later but for right now I will say that yeah,I always tell people dont shop at those places,shop at k mart.I wonder how much longer k mart will stay around.I see some around cities near me but the one right down the street from me was shut down a couple years ago.I just hope the others dont follow it.

I do not believe he is but I read one site where his fans believe something has happened to him. They say it does not sound like the same person - does not look like the same person (exactly) and they are making accusations they created a double for him. I never watched him closely to know what he looked like or his voice really. So I have no idea, 9/11.

I wonder does that kind of thing happen? Is it possible? How could they manage it - except perhaps by plastic surgery, a willing person who would do such a thing? I really have no idea.

Forum List

Back