Signing Your Name in Blood for a Contract with Satan

If you would watch the video you would note that Beyonce speaks of someone else who takes over when she is on stage - Sasha Fierce - is the name she called it. It's a demon. Not another person. She needs deliverance. She needs to repent and return to the LORD while she still is able to. That is what she needs to do.

God likes Beyonce...he thinks she is hot

Now....Jay Z

I think he has signed a contract with......SATAN

The proper ritual for a Soul Pact is to construct a letter denouncing any previous affiliations to any Gods, and declaring your allegience to the Underworld aka Hell and whomever you perceive to be its Gods, be it Satan, or Lilith, etc. Also write what you hope to achieve through experiencing said Pact.

Read the letter aloud with a powerful voice, slice open your hand with your athame, sign your name in your own blood and burn the entire letter over a fire to ensure that that it meets its intended destination.

Best to be done on a Sabbat, late at night, around 3:00 AM (when most humans are asleep and the power of the collective human subconscious is at its peak), in a place of spiritual significance, whilst surrounded by flame.

Let the Gods below hear your voice!

Open your mind, open the gates, so that They might enter and answer and head your call!

If you would watch the video you would note that Beyonce speaks of someone else who takes over when she is on stage - Sasha Fierce - is the name she called it. It's a demon. Not another person. She needs deliverance. She needs to repent and return to the LORD while she still is able to. That is what she needs to do.
I have also heard that Beyonce is a Patriots fan.

It's just more evidence she worships satan. ...... :cool:

Exhibit #2 of Hollywood contracts with Satan

Kim Kardashian

635514754868450120-Screen-Shot-2014-11-13-at-11.37.29-AM.jpg

Nobody in Hollywood has less talent and fewer accomplishments. Can't sing, can't dance, can't act.....but she does have a great ass

Where do you think that ass came from? Could it be...........SATAN?

It is written:

The wicked strut about on every side When vileness is exalted among the sons of men.
-Psalm 12:8

Kim Kardashian
Nobody in Hollywood has less talent and fewer accomplishments. Can't sing, can't dance, can't act.....but she does have a great ass
So satan is into huge butts?

That leads me to the conclusion that satan is a black guy. ...... :afro:

The New England Patriots made a deal with Satan

You don't think they got that interception on their own do you? Belichick is the devil himself

belichick.gif

Now, The New Orleans Saints....that is Gods team
But for some reason, God hates the Anaheim Angels

Well yeah, that whole "Los Angeles Angels from Anaheim" shit has got to be from the devil!

This is the true testimony of 7 Columbian young people who were given visions of hell and give the world warning to flee from sin and the wrath to come. Here is the first testimony:

Revelations of Heaven and Hell by 7 Youths 7 Jovenes

(April 11th 1995) God gave us a revelation that would change the direction of our lives. We had just begun to know about God and His Word. We are seven youth to whom God has given the privilege and great responsibility of sharing this revelation with the world.

Everything started at approximately 10:00 a.m. We were praying and were prepared to go out on a picnic later that day. Suddenly around 10 a.m., a very bright white light shone through one of the windows. When the light appeared, we were all immediately baptized with the Holy Spirit, and we began to speak in tongues.

When it happened, we were all astonished and fascinated by what we saw. The glorious light illuminated the entire room. It was much brighter than the light of the sun. In the middle of the light we saw a host of angels dressed in white. The angels were very beautiful, tall, and very handsome.

In the middle of the angels we saw an amazing sight—the figure of a Man. The image was of a Special Being, a Man dressed in a pure white mantle and robe, whose hair resembled gold threads. We could not see His face because of the brilliance of the light; however, we could see a gold sash across His chest with gold lettering that read, "King of kings and Lord of lords." He had pure gold sandals on His feet, and His beauty was without equal. When we saw Him, we all fell to our knees.

Then we began to hear His voice. It was extraordinary and wonderful; every word penetrated our hearts like a double-edged sword, just as is written in the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12). He spoke to us in very simple yet powerful words. We audibly heard Him say to us, "My little children, don't be afraid. I am Jesus of Nazareth. I have visited you to show you a mystery, so you can reveal it and tell it to towns, nations, cities, churches, and every place. Where I tell you to go, you will go, and where I tell you not to go, you will not go."

The Holy Bible, the Word of God, says in Joel 2:28, "It shall come to pass after this that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh. Your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions." These are the times that God is preparing for all people.

Then something strange happened. A rock appeared in the middle of the room. The Lord, who was with us, made us get on the rock. It was about eight inches above the floor. Then a large hole appeared in the floor. It was a huge, black, terrifying hollow or cavern. We fell on the rock and began descending through the hole in the floor. The hole was dark, and led to the center of the earth.

While in the gloomy darkness, we were very scared! We were so afraid that we said to the Lord, "Lord, we don't want to go there! Don't take us to that place Lord! Take us out of here Lord!" The Lord answered us in a very beautiful and tender voice, "This experience is necessary so you can see and tell others."

We were in a horn-shaped tunnel. We started to see shadows, demons and figures moving about. We kept going deeper and deeper. In just a matter of seconds, we felt emptiness and great fear.

We then arrived at some caverns, at some terrible doors, like a labyrinth. We didn't want to go inside. There was a terrible odor and heat that choked us. Once we entered, we saw terrible things, frightful images. The entire place was engulfed in flames. In the middle of the flames were the bodies of thousands of people. They were suffering in great torment. The sight was so horrifying that we didn't want to look.

The place was divided into different sections of torment and suffering. One of the first sections that the Lord allowed us to see was the "Valley of the Cauldrons," as we called it. There were millions of cauldrons. They were inlaid at ground level and each had boiling lava inside. Within each one was the soul of a person who had died and gone to hell.

As soon as the souls saw the Lord, they started to shout and scream, "Lord, have mercy on us! Lord give me a chance to get out of here! Lord, take me out and I will tell the world that this place is real!" But the Lord didn't even look at them. There were millions of men, women and young people there. We also saw homosexuals and drunkards in torment. All of the people were shouting in very great torment.

continue reading on link above - First testimony of their vision of hell -

This is also part of what they saw in their first testimony :

We then arrived at some caverns, at some terrible doors, like a labyrinth. We didn't want to go inside. There was a terrible odor and heat that choked us. Once we entered, we saw terrible things, frightful images. The entire place was engulfed in flames. In the middle of the flames were the bodies of thousands of people. They were suffering in great torment. The sight was so horrifying that we didn't want to look.

The place was divided into different sections of torment and suffering. One of the first sections that the Lord allowed us to see was the "Valley of the Cauldrons," as we called it. There were millions of cauldrons. They were inlaid at ground level and each had boiling lava inside. Within each one was the soul of a person who had died and gone to hell.

As soon as the souls saw the Lord, they started to shout and scream, "Lord, have mercy on us! Lord give me a chance to get out of here! Lord, take me out and I will tell the world that this place is real!" But the Lord didn't even look at them. There were millions of men, women and young people there. We also saw homosexuals and drunkards in torment. All of the people were shouting in very great torment.

It shocked us to see how their bodies had been destroyed. Worms were going in and out of their empty eye sockets, mouths, and ears, and were penetrating their skin all over their bodies. This fulfills the Word of God written in Isaiah 66:24, "They shall go forth; they shall gaze upon the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against Me; for their worm shall not die, nor shall their fire be quenched; they shall be an abhorrence to all mankind" and also in Mark 9:44, "Where their worm never ceases and the fire is not put out." We were horrified by what we were seeing. We saw flames about 9 to 12 feet high. Within each flame was the soul of a person who had died and gone to hell.

John_Lennon.jpg
The Lord allowed us to see a man who was inside of one of the cauldrons. He was upside down and pieces of flesh were falling off his face. He stared at the Lord intently and then started to shout and call on the name of Jesus. He pleaded, "Lord have mercy! Lord give me a chance! Lord take me out of here!" But the Lord Jesus wouldn't look at him. Jesus simply turned his back to him. When Jesus did this, the man started to curse and blaspheme the Lord. The man was John Lennon, the member of the satanic music group called "The Beatles." John Lennon was a man who mocked and made fun of the Lord during his lifetime. He said that Christianity was going to disappear and Jesus Christ would be forgotten by all. However, today this man is in hell and Jesus Christ is alive!! Christianity hasn't disappeared either.

As we started to walk on the edge of that place, the souls extended their hands toward us and begged for mercy. They asked Jesus to take them out of there, but the Lord wouldn’t even look at them.

Then we started to go through other sections. We came to the most terrible section of hell, where the worst torments are experienced, the center of hell. There, the most intense forms of suffering are endured; the torments are so severe that they are beyond human expression. The only people there were those who knew Jesus and the Word of God. There were pastors, evangelists, missionaries, and all types of people that had once accepted Jesus and known the truth, but had lived a double life.
Note that John Lennon was seen in hell - suffering horrific torment - and also note that evangelical Christians, born again Christians who lived a double life and backslid received the worst torments. Why? Because they knew better. This means that a person - such as Beyonce' who was once a born again Christian, Kate Perry, once a born again Christian - if they were to die in their sleep tonight - would find themselves in this place of great torment and suffering. For all eternity. Is it worth it? No. Ten thousand times no.

The Second Testimony:

We moved closer to a large flame that was ahead of us. It was huge and burning intensely. I continued to slowly descend as I watched multitudes of flames and heard millions of souls crying with one voice.

Table_in_hell.jpg
Then I saw a wooden table that was not being consumed by the fire. It had what appeared to be beer bottles on it. They looked refreshing, but they were full of fire. While I was looking, a man suddenly appeared. His flesh was almost completely destroyed and what was left of his clothes were muddy and burning. He had lost his eyes, mouth and all of his hair in the fire. He could see me, even though he had no eyes. I tell you, it is a person’s soul that thinks, reasons and truly sees, not their natural body.

The man extended his skinny hand toward the Lord and started to cry out, saying, "Lord, have mercy on me! Lord, have mercy on me! I am in pain! I am burning! Please have mercy and take me out of here!" The Lord looked at him with compassion, and I started to feel something warm in my hand. I looked and found that it was blood...the blood of Jesus! The Lord's blood came from His hand as He watched the man suffering in the flames.

Then the man turned his gaze in the direction of the table and walked toward the bottles. He grabbed a bottle, and as he was about to drink from it, fire and smoke shot out of it. He put his head back and screamed like I had never heard anyone scream before. He cried with great pain and sorrow, and then started to drink what was in the bottle. The bottle was full of acid; it totally destroyed his throat. You could see the acid passing through his stomach and hurting him.

The number 666 was engraved on the man’s forehead. On his chest was a plate made of some unknown metal that couldn't be destroyed, not even by the heat or the worms. It had some letters written on it that we could not understand. The Lord, in His great mercy, gave us the translation of what was written: "I am here because I am a drunkard." He begged the Lord for mercy, but the Word of God is very clear when it tells us in 1 Corinthians 6:10, "Thieves, greedy people, drunks, slanderers, and robbers will not inherit the kingdom of God."

The Lord showed me the man's last moments on earth as if I was watching a movie or film. Something like a large television screen showed me his last seconds before his death. The man's name was Luis and he was drinking in a bar. I saw the same table and the same bottles in the bar. His friends were around the table. (I can tell you this now, there is only ONE TRUE FRIEND, and His name is JESUS CHRIST. He is the Faithful Friend.) Luis was drinking and his friends were already drunk. His best friend took a bottle, broke it and started stabbing Luis. When he saw Luis lying on the floor he ran away, and Luis bled to death on the floor. The saddest thing was that he died without the Lord.

In the middle of all this, as all those souls in hell were crying out, I asked the Lord, "Oh Lord, please tell me, did this man know about you? Did he know about your salvation?" The Lord sadly replied, "Yes Lupe, he knew about Me. He accepted Me as his personal Savior, but he did not serve Me." Then I felt even more fear. Luis cried louder and shouted, "Lord it hurts! It hurts! Please have mercy on me!" He extended his hand again toward the Lord, but Jesus took my hand instead and we walked away from the flames. The flames consuming Luis became more intense, and he cried louder, "Have mercy on me! Have mercy on me!!" He then disappeared in the flames.

This is no joke. If you die while in rebellion to Jesus Christ you will be in hell the moment you leave this earth. Today is the day of Salvation. Today! Repent and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you, to forgive you and commit your lives to Him! He alone is worthy. Hell is real. You do not want to go there!

Kim Kardashian
So satan is into huge butts?

That leads me to the conclusion that satan is a black guy. ...... :afro:

Of course Satan likes big butts and I cannot lie

Last edited:
Another vision while there in hell - they testify this is true:

As we continued walking with the Lord. I saw a very large column filled with worms. Around it was a slide made of red-hot metal. On the column was a brightly-lit billboard that could be seen from everywhere. The billboard read, "Welcome all liars and gossipers." At the end of the slide was a small boiling lagoon. It looked like burning brimstone. Then I saw a totally-naked person come down the slide. As they slid, their skin peeled off and stuck to the slide. When they fell into the burning lagoon, their tongue expanded until it exploded and worms appeared in place of their tongue. This began their torment. The Word of God says in Psalm 73:18-19, "Surely you set them in slippery places; you cast them down to destruction. How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! They are utterly consumed with terrors."

After seeing this, we were taken back, out of Hell. I just want to tell you that heaven and hell are even more real than this physical world that we know. It is here where you decide which direction you want to go: to spend eternity with Jesus or to a burning hell. The Lord kept saying to us, "Without holiness no man will see Me. Without holiness no man will see Me." (Hebrews 12:14) That is why I tell you the same thing now, "Without holiness you cannot see the Lord."

From the Second Testimony. It is written: ........Without holiness no one will see the LORD. The bible is very clear. There is no difference between a born again witch and a witch who was never born again - both practice the occult and serve Satan. There is no difference between a born again liar and a person who lies and is not born again. Both serve Satan. There is no difference between a born again Drunkard and a drunkard who was never saved - both are living according to the flesh and will be cast into hell. Once saved always saved is a lie. Without holiness no one will see the LORD. If you have backslidden? Repent today. Christ will forgive you. Today is the day to return to the LORD. Tomorrow may be too late.

Last edited:
The proper ritual for a Soul Pact is to construct a letter denouncing any previous affiliations to any Gods, and declaring your allegience to the Underworld aka Hell and whomever you perceive to be its Gods, be it Satan, or Lilith, etc. Also write what you hope to achieve through experiencing said Pact.

Read the letter aloud with a powerful voice, slice open your hand with your athame, sign your name in your own blood and burn the entire letter over a fire to ensure that that it meets its intended destination.

Best to be done on a Sabbat, late at night, around 3:00 AM (when most humans are asleep and the power of the collective human subconscious is at its peak), in a place of spiritual significance, whilst surrounded by flame.

Let the Gods below hear your voice!

Open your mind, open the gates, so that They might enter and answer and head your call!

Is this any guarantee that I will become a beautiful young women?

The Third Testimony :

- 3rd Testimony ---

[Testimony by Sandra]Let's go to the Word of the Lord in Matthew 10:28, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Whenever a soul arrives in hell, that person acquires a body of death. The Lord Jesus took my hand and we began to go down through a very deep, dark tunnel that led to the center of the Earth. We arrived at a place with several doors. One of them opened and we entered it with the Lord. I would not let go of the Lord's hand, because I knew that if I did I would stay in hell forever.

hung_up.jpg
Upon entering the door, I saw an enormous wall. There were thousands of people hanging by their heads on hooks. Shackles bound their hands to the wall. We also saw many thousands of people standing in the midst of flames all around.

We went and stood in front of one of the flames, and it started to go down slowly. Soon I could see a person inside. When he spoke, I could tell it was a man. He was wearing a priest's garments, which were totally filthy and shredded. Worms were slithering in and out all over his body. He looked charred and burnt by the fire. His eyes were gone and his flesh was melting and falling to the ground. But after his flesh had all fallen off, it grew back, and the whole process started again.

When he saw Jesus he cried, "Lord, have mercy on me! Have mercy on me! Please let me out of here for just a moment! Just a minute!" On the man's chest was a metal plate with the words, "I am here for robbery."

When Jesus came close, He asked the man, "What is your name?" The man answered, "Andrew; my name is Andrew, Lord." The Lord asked him, "How long you have been here?" Andrew answered, "I have been here for a very long time." The man began to tell his story. He said he had the responsibility of collecting tithes and organizing the distribution of money to the poor in his Catholic church. However, he would steal the money instead. With eyes full of compassion, the Lord asked him, "Andrew, have you ever heard the gospel?" Andrew replied, "Yes Lord, there was a Christian woman who went to the church and preached the gospel once, but I didn't want to accept it. I didn't want to believe it then, but I believe it now! Now I believe that this is real! Please Lord, take me out of here, even for just one moment!"

As he was speaking, worms were crawling into his eye sockets, exiting his ears, and entering again through his mouth. He tried to pull them off with his hands but couldn’t. He was shouting horribly and kept begging God for mercy. He kept asking Jesus to take him out of there. Even worse, demons were tormenting him by constantly stabbing him with their spears. The demons looked just like one of the toy dolls that we have here on earth called, "The Jordanos." I saw those dolls in hell, but they were not dolls anymore; they were alive and demonic. They were about 3 feet tall and had very sharp teeth. Blood came out of their mouths and their eyes were completely red.

They were stabbing Andrew with all their might, as well as all those who were in these parts of hell. When I saw this, I asked the Lord how it was possible for a doll on earth to look exactly like those demons. The Lord told me that they were spirits of sadness.

As we continued, we saw thousands of people in torment. Whenever a soul saw the Lord, they reached out toward Him with their skinny hands. I noticed a woman that started to shout when she saw Jesus. She screamed, "Lord, please have mercy on me! Take me out of this place!" She was suffering greatly, and extended her hands toward the Lord. She kept begging Him to take her out of there even for just one second. She was totally naked and covered with mud. Her hair was filthy and worms were slithering up and down her body. She tried to take them off with her hands, but every time she scraped some away they would multiply. The worms were about 6-8 inches long. The Word of the Lord says in Mark 9:44, "Where their worm never ceases and the fire is not put out".

The bible is clear - no fornicator can enter the kingdom of heaven. If you are born again and are committing the sin of fornication - you will be in hell - if you do not turn from this sin and live holy unto the LORD. If you are not born again and are committing the sin of fornication - you will be in hell - if you do not repent and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you and become a born again Christian. See Romans 10:9,10. For some reading this - this could be the final warning.

Then there is the story of this man who refused Christ and ended up in a deadly car accident. Now he is in hell.

We continued walking and the Lord showed me a man. I could only see him from his waist up. I then started to have a vision of how he died. His name was Rogelio. He was sitting in his car when a person came up to him and preached the gospel to him and gave him a Bible. But Rogelio ignored the person's warning and continued on his way, not knowing that a few minutes later his car would have an accident. It fell into a ravine, and he died shortly after.

The moment his car crashed, the Bible opened to Revelation 21:8, "As for the cowardly, however, and the unbelieving, and the depraved, the murderers, the immoral, those practicing magic arts, and idolaters, and all liars—their lot is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death." When Rogelio read this verse, he died and arrived in hell.

He had only been there one month and still had some flesh on his face. However, he was suffering like everyone else. At first, he did not know why he was in hell. I think that when that Christian approached his car, it was the only and last chance for him to accept the Lord Jesus, the same way that many have had the opportunity to accept Him. Today, I invite you to open your heart to Jesus. He alone is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. (John 14:6) Only through Him can we be saved and enter the Kingdom of Heaven. (Acts 4:12) The Lord also asks us to follow His ways in holiness and honor. God bless you.

Here is the Fourth Testimony:

We then moved far away from there and arrived at a place with giant doors. As we approached them, they opened for us. On the other side we saw a giant cavern. As I looked up I saw different color lights moving like a cloud of smoke. Suddenly, we heard music—salsa, ballenato, rock, and different kinds of popular music that people listen to on the radio. The Lord motioned with His hand, and we saw millions and millions of people hung with chains by their hands. They were jumping wildly over the fire.

The Lord looked at us and said, "Look, these are the wages of the dancers." They had to jump wildly up and down to the beat of the music. If salsa was playing, they had to jump to its beat; if any other kind of music was playing, they had to jump to that its beat. They could never stop jumping. But worse than that, their shoes had 6-inch spikes on the bottom. When they jumped, the spikes pierced their feet. They never had a moment's rest. When someone tried to stop, demons immediately came up and stabbed them with spears and cursed them saying, "Praise him! This is your kingdom now! Praise Satan! Praise him! You can't stop! Praise him! Praise him! You have to praise him! You have to jump! You have to dance! You cannot stop for one second!"

It is unfortunate that many of the people there were Christians who knew the Lord, but were in nightclubs when they died. You may be asking, "Where does it say in the Bible that it is wrong to dance?" In James 4:4 the Word of God says, "Do you not realize, you adulteresses, that friendship with the world is enmity toward God? Therefore, whoever determines to be a friend of the world becomes God's enemy." Also, in 1 John 2:15-17 it says, "Neither love the world nor the things in the world. Whoever loves the world has not the Father's love in his heart, because everything in the world, the passions of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the proud display of life have their origin not from the Father but from the world. And the world with its lust passes away, but he who does the will of God remains for ever." Remember, the world will pass away; all this will perish, but the one who does the will of God stands forever.

My friends and brothers, while leaving that place, we saw what looked like bridges that divided hell into different sections of torment. We saw a spirit walking over a footbridge. It looked just like a doll that people have on earth; people call them Treasure Trolls. They have different color hair, with an old man's face but a child's body, and no sexual parts. Their eyes are full of evil. The Lord explained that they are spirits of loss. This spirit had a spear in his hands and was walking pompously on the footbridge, like a queen or a pretty runway model.

As he walked, he stabbed people down below with his spear. He cursed them saying, "Remember the day you were outside a Christian church and you did not want to go in? Remember the day they preached to you and you did not want to listen? Remember the day they gave you a gospel tract and you threw it away?" The lost souls tried to cover the areas where their ears used to be. They replied to the demon, "Shut up! Shut up! Don't tell me anymore! I don't want to know more! Shut up!" However, the evil spirit enjoyed it because of the pain it caused them.

lakeoffire.jpg
We continued walking with the Lord. While looking at a large group of people, we noticed that one man was shouting louder than any of the others who were burning there. He was crying, "Father, Father, have mercy on me!" The Lord was not going to stop to look at him, but when He heard "Father" He trembled and turned around. Jesus looked at him and said, "Father? You call Me Father? No, I am not your Father and neither are you My son. If you were My son, you would

now be with Me in the Kingdom of Heaven. You are sons of your father the devil." Immediately, a blanket of fire came up and completely covered the man’s body.

The Lord told us the story of the man's life. The man called Him “Father” because he had once known Him. He used to go to church and listen to God through His Word, and he had received many promises from God. So we asked, "What happened Lord? So, why is he here?" The Lord replied, "He was living a double life; he lived one way at home, and another at church. He thought in his heart, 'Well, there is no one that lives close to me, not the pastor or any other brother, so I can do whatever I want.' But he forgot that the eyes of the Lord are set on all our ways, and that no one can lie or hide from the Lord."

The Word of the Lord tells us, "Don't lie to yourselves; God cannot be deceived. Because everything a man sows, the same he will harvest." (Galatians 6:7) This man was suffering a thousand times worse than the others. He was receiving a double condemnation—one for his sins, and one for thinking he could deceive the Lord.
Click the link to read the entire testimony for each one - there is more to read on each testimony. If you are going to reject Jesus Christ and live for Satan than you should at least give yourself the opportunity to see what is going to happen to you after you die and leave this earth. Right?

Last edited:
The Fifth testimony:

We saw two men inside one of the prison cells. Each of them had daggers in their hands and were stabbing the other. They were saying to each other, "You cursed wretch! It's because of you that I'm here! You made me come here because you blinded me to the truth and didn't let me recognize the Lord! You didn't let me receive Him! Many times I had the chance and you didn't let me accept Him! That is why I'm here, tormented day and night!"

Through a vision, the Lord showed us their lives on earth. We saw them in a bar together. An argument started that led to a fight. They were already drunk. One of them took a broken bottle and the other pulled out a knife. They fought until each of them was mortally wounded and died. The two men were doomed to repeat that scenario forever. They were also tormented by the memory that they had been best friends on earth, like brothers in their love for each other.

I want to tell you today, there is just one real friend, and His name is Jesus of Nazareth. He is the real friend. He is the Faithful Friend who is with you every moment.

As we continued walking, we saw a woman inside another cell. She was rolling around in the mud. Her hair was messed up and full of mud. Inside the same cell was a large, fat snake. It moved close to her, surrounded her body, and went inside of her starting at her lower parts. She was forced to have sexual contact with the snake. In that place, all the men and women who lived in fornication were forced to repeat it there. However, they had to do it with snakes covered with 6-inch spikes. The snake destroyed her body every time it went inside her. She cried out to the Lord and asked Him to stop it. She did not want to suffer anymore. "Make it stop! I won't do it again! Please! Make it stop!" she begged the Lord, as the snake went inside and destroyed her body over and over again.

We tried to cover our ears to her cries but we could still hear her. We then tried even harder to cover our ears, but it didn't help. We said to the Lord, "Please Lord, we don't want to see and hear this anymore! Please!" The Lord said, "It is necessary that you see this, so you can tell the others, because My people are being destroyed; My people are ignoring the true salvation, the true road to salvation."

We continued walking and saw a giant lake with thousands and thousands of people in the midst of flames. They waved their hands asking for help, but there were many demons flying over that place. The demons used spears with S-curved spearheads to hurt the people burning in the lake. The demons mocked and cursed them saying, "You cursed wretch! Now you must worship Satan! Praise him! Praise him as you did while you were on earth!" There were thousands and thousands of people. We were so frightened; we felt that if we did not hold onto the Lord's hand we would be left in that horrifying place. We were terrified by the things we were feeling.

In the distance we saw a man who was standing up and in very great pain and agony. Two demons were flying over him tormenting him. They would dig their spears into his body and take out his ribs. They also continually ridiculed him. Even further, the Lord showed me that he was tormented by constantly worrying about the family he had left behind on earth. The man didn't want his family to arrive in that same place of torment. He was worried because he never gave them the message of salvation. He was tormented because he remembered that they once had a chance to receive the message. He had a responsibility to give the message to his family, but he chose to ignore it, and now he was worried about his sons and his wife.

The torment continued as the demons cut off his arms, and he fell into the burning mud. Because of the pain from the burning mud, he squirmed around like a worm. His flesh fell from his bones because of the heat. He then started to slither like a snake to try to get out of there. But every time he tried to get out, the demons pushed him back and he went deeper into the mud.

We then saw a number of demons in one place. Something caught my attention; I noticed that one of the demons was missing a wing. I asked the Lord, "Lord, why is that demon missing one wing?" The Lord replied, "That demon was sent up to earth for one purpose. But he did not accomplish his mission, and was cast back to hell by one of the servants of God. Then Satan came and punished him, and cut off one of his wings." Then we understood that as Christians we have all authority and power in the name of Jesus to cast out all demons and principalities.

Dear friends who are listening to these words right now, this testimony is not for condemnation, but salvation, so you can test yourself and see the condition of your heart before the Lord. This is so that you can change your ways, for salvation and not for condemnation. Right now, lift your heart before the Lord and confess your sins, so that if the Lord came at this moment you could go with Him, instead of go to that place of torment where there is crying and gnashing of teeth. There you will clearly understand why Jesus paid such a high price on Calvary's Cross.

We saw many people in hell who didn’t know why they were there. Their lives were full of activities that they didn't think were sinful. Dear friend, test yourself! Do not think that lying, stealing, and being conceded are okay things to do! These are all sins before the eyes of the Lord! Dear brothers, turn away and stop doing these things! I'm giving you this message so you can stop willfully sinning, and look even more to the face of the Lord.

Do you know where you would be if you were to die in your sleep tonight? Would you go to heaven or hell? Do you realize that there is not a single person that has ever been appointed to rule with Satan in hell? That it is a lie and that the truth is the people who believed that lie and ended in hell are now suffering eternal torments! Do not believe the lies of Satan! Believe the Word of God and be saved!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back