Signing Your Name in Blood for a Contract with Satan

I do not believe he is but I read one site where his fans believe something has happened to him. They say it does not sound like the same person - does not look like the same person (exactly) and they are making accusations they created a double for him. I never watched him closely to know what he looked like or his voice really. So I have no idea, 9/11.

I wonder does that kind of thing happen? Is it possible? How could they manage it - except perhaps by plastic surgery, a willing person who would do such a thing? I really have no idea.
yeah really makes you wonder.I dont put anything past our government what they are capable of.

Jeremiah, interesting thread. However towards these last couple of pages you are sounding a lot like Parture. Are you saying that you are totally pure and without any sin whatsoever? What is scripturaly pure? And what about Paul's 'thorn in his side' he talked about in 2 Chor?

Now when it comes to the music business and the Illuminati, don't you know that all those 'signs' they throw around are only for 'fun'? ;) The Illuminati, if it exists, was created by Adam Weishaupt. I noticed in one of your other threads about it, you linked John Todd. I was exposed to his early work almost thirty years ago. Listening to his testimony still sometimes gives me goosebumps. Because all the symbolism he talked about was right in front of our eyes everywhere then and even more so now. But as I've grown, I realized that if that is the case, why bother with anything? Why vote at all? No, now I take it inside and just kind of watch and say, hmmmm. After all, it is all just a coincidence, right? ;) Nothing to it at all. The patriots are going to Hell, hehe.

And if the Illuminati exists and I was a member, the person I would want to expose it would be Alex Jones and the website would be infowars.com. Does that make sense to you? ;)

Please let me know the answers to my question in my first paragraph.

God bless.

I'm not sure what you mean? Yes, John Todd was a Christian. Was he perfect? No. Did he backslide once? Yes, I believe he did but I believe he came back to the LORD and is in heaven today. Most definitely.

I do not know what to think about Alex Jones except that he probably works for them - yes - the Jesuits - he seems to be leaning that way to me.

I have to disagree with you on Jones leaning towards the jesuits.People here say all the time that he doesnt talk about Israel and the vatican and stuff like that.well they are clueless and have obviously not listened to Jones that much the people that i see who do acknowledge how corrupt our government is that say that about him because I have heard him quite a few times while listening to him talk about how the vatican and israel are in control of world events and how they are immune to prosecution.Doesnt sound like someone to me leaning towards the jesuits.

I am skeptical of him myself though because I know someone here said they tried to get his radio show to talk about how cops killed his dogs for no reason at all and he had no interest in covering it but more importantly,what made me have my doubts about him though more than anything else is he made up lies about Bill Cooper who was the initial person that exposed 9/11 being an inside job.He said he was an alcoholic and things like that which was not true at all.

Cooper got murdered by our government for exposing the truth about 9/11.They leave jones completely alone though.seems like if Jones was really for the people like he says he is,they would kill him off as well just like they did cooper.the american sheople always go on like nothing happens when they kill someone like cooper so why wouldnt they kill Jones as well? I dont trust him but it makes no sense that he would be working for the jesuits when he is always exposing them all the time contrary to the people that say he doesnt.

Thank you for the information, 9/11. I vaguely remember the name Cooper but nothing about him. As for Jones? He's still on the air and that alone is suspicious. As for the Jesuits? They are very clever - they have operatives (according to ex - Jesuit Alberto Rivera) who pretend to be attacking the Jesuits and Vatican and the others know who he is so they leave him alone because he is getting an audience for a future agenda they have. So I wouldn't count anything out. If Cooper was the real deal ( as ex - Jesuit Alberto Rivera and ex Druid priest and Illuminati member John Todd was most definitely the real deal ) then Jones trying to discredit him gives you your answer. You can't trust him. Doesn't matter what part of the picture he fits into - it all ties back to the Roman Vatican in my belief.

I do not believe he is but I read one site where his fans believe something has happened to him. They say it does not sound like the same person - does not look like the same person (exactly) and they are making accusations they created a double for him. I never watched him closely to know what he looked like or his voice really. So I have no idea, 9/11.

I wonder does that kind of thing happen? Is it possible? How could they manage it - except perhaps by plastic surgery, a willing person who would do such a thing? I really have no idea.
yeah really makes you wonder.I dont put anything past our government what they are capable of.

I never thought about the government doing it - I was thinking about the music moguls out in Hollywood who are said to be willing to commit murder to sell more records. I suppose if Eminem were not willing to go along with the move towards homosexualizing Hollywood - rap music, movies, etc would possibly face anything - including keeping them alive through another person. I just do not see how it would be possible. Although I think one person I am very suspicious about is the actress who played a role with Tom Cruise years ago. She suddenly disappeared back in 2010 - cannot remember her name - then no movies for past 5 years when her rule was to do at least 2 films a year I believe - then I saw a photo of a woman claiming to be her and she was indeed introduced to be her but she does not look anything like her. Very strange and so I heard she was set to do movie in 2012 but then suddenly? No release. Then they find someone else to play part of a sequel for movie Brigitte Jones and the original actress - who now looks completely different - turned down that part? I don't believe it. Far more likely she is not capable of acting on the level the other actress did - doesn't sound like her and the world would know something was up. If anyone is an imposter it would have to be that woman. What happened to the real actress? I do not know but I don't believe that is her. I cannot think of her name. She is a blonde and played opposite Tom Cruise in a movie years ago. She seemed like a very sweet girl.

Sell your soul for a few decades of success at the cost of trillions of years of suffering? Anyone wanting to do that should be allowed to. Last thing we want is anyone that stupid in heaven. :)

Jeri, you know I like you, but you are nutty crazy about all of this unreality that you think is real.

This video has some of the most shocking footage you will ever see concerning Hollywood stars who have signed their name in blood for a contract with the devil. It is admitted by at least one star on this video that he sold his soul to Satan. Another warns it isn't worth it - to sign your name in blood for a contract with the devil - that she has witnessed so much - her words are chilling - there is more video footage of Michael Jackson telling his audience about how the music industry has treated him and that Tommy Mottola is a devil. He tells his audience that he was leaving Sony and would own half of it when he left. He only had two more songs to do for them and he was free. And shortly after? Michael Jackson died - with his sister claiming he was murdered. Was he? Was the rumors about him true or was it part of a very clever plot to keep him in line? There is a song on this video he sings trying to let the world know what was really happening to him. It is the first time I have ever heard this information about Michael Jackson. I was shocked. And there are many more musicians who are examined in this video. See for yourself and note the Scriptures the maker of this video gives which clearly proves that God has an enemy and his name is Satan. The truth is people must wake up and realize that this world is in a spiritual warfare and selling your soul to the devil without repentance and turning from him is a one way ticket to hell and eternal torment. Is it worth it? No. Ten thousand times no.

Watch this:

Keep in mind that while the maker of this video is right that the Illuminati is behind it - the Illuminati was founded by the founder of the Jesuits. Ignatius Loyola. Of the Roman Catholic Church. The Whore of Babylon is in control of Hollywood and is destroying the lives of millions of people. Wake up, America and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ with all of your hearts! If you've sold you soul to the devil? Call upon the LORD and repent of this. You can still receive Salvation in Jesus Christ. It is not too late.

I just now took the tiem to watch that video and wow,some great stuff in there Jeremiah.Thanks for posting that video.

Its a shame more people wont take the time to watch it because there is a lot of information in there I had no idea about. I am not religious or anything and regardless if people are believers or non beliveers in the devil and god like myself,they should all take a look at this informative video.

I dont believe in a higher power,that that there is a god that created the universe and that kind of stuff and this guy goes a little overboard at times but that doesnt take away the fact that its obvious the Illuminati murdered Michael Jackson.I dont know what this guys obsession is over Beyonce the way he went on and on about her like he did.He should have talked less about her and more about michale jacksons murder.

Wow I never knew all that stuff how Jackson was trying to break free of sony and that was why they murdered him.incredible stuff there.too bad more people wont take the time to watch it.

Last edited:
Jeri, you know I like you, but you are nutty crazy about all of this unreality that you think is real.

Dude you didnt watch the video.thats a mistake.I myself am not religious and into this satan/god thing like she is and I dont believe in a higher power or anything like that .I chalk up our existance and how the world got here to evolution.

The presenter of this video kinda hurts his credibility with all his satan talk and everything but that doesnt take away the fact there is overwhelming proof out there that there are some very powerful evil people in hollywood and in the music industry that target kids like michale jackson at a young age and control them and when they try and get out of it like jackson was trying to,they are murdered.

just watch the first 20 minutes of it or so,you'll here jackson making a speech how he is talking about leaving sony after he does one more album and will acquire 50% ownership of sony when he gets out.He was murdered shortly after that.The man he calls the devil was the head of sony and he was one evil corrupt man and that guy is still alive but Jackson is not.Not hard to connect the dots together.

I remember when Michale Jackson was murdered,how janet spoke how she thought he was murdered.I didnt pay much attention to it at the time or ever look into it but now that I have,its pretty obvious she was talling the truth as you will see if you just take the time to watch the first 20 minutes of the video.

What you are describing is the darker side of commerce.

Evil, evil people in business lurk to steal $$$ or sex or pride or even life from the unwary.

Is this more of that 'star whacking' nonsense? Gotta feel sorry for someone like Quaid. He had it all before mental illness hit.

In any event, there's no such thing as "satan" and no way I'll watch a 40 minute video about it.

see thats a mistake not taking the time to watch this.Okay I agree with you that there is no such thing as a satan or god or anything and this guy does go overboard at times in this video however that doesnt take away the facts that talented kids like michael jackson are targeted at a very young age and are promised wealth and fame if they do their bidding for them.

see you can sell your soul away just not in the sense that everyone thinks about as we have been taught in bible classes and in hollywood films as well.Not in a religious way but in a spiritual way.There is a difference in the two.You've heard the old saying-He has the fighting spirt. well they are not talking spirit as in the literall sense obviously,they are talking in the same sense like-thats the spirit.see? a difference there.

you can become evil without there being a god and devil you know. murdering or stealing something is evil. when they say sell your soul.well what it really means is having your mind corrupt and do the evil bidding of others. Jackson had experienced that his whole life and wanted no further part of it so they killed him.

Okay dont watch the entire 40 minutes of it.the last 20 minute he taks way to much about Beyonce anyways.just watch the first 20 minutes of it.Ignore all the quotes he mentions from the bible but listen to the facts about how Jackson was targeted at a young age in hollywood and how they corrupted his mind and when he wanted out,they murdered him.

Evil, evil people in business lurk to steal $$$ or sex or pride or even life from the unwary.

well I agree with you on that but there is indeed an evil organization out there that is for real called the Illuminati. Stanley Kubriak was murdered for exposing them in his film starring tom cruise and nicole kidman EYES WIDE SHUT,throwing hints out how they operate and he of course was murdered later on for exposing that.

same with Jackson.when He wanted out of the Illuminati and wanted no part of them anymore,they murdered him.I remember how the facts of the case did not add up to the explanation given by authorities.a lot like JFK and vince foster as well.lol

Jeremiah, interesting thread. However towards these last couple of pages you are sounding a lot like Parture. Are you saying that you are totally pure and without any sin whatsoever? What is scripturaly pure? And what about Paul's 'thorn in his side' he talked about in 2 Chor?

Now when it comes to the music business and the Illuminati, don't you know that all those 'signs' they throw around are only for 'fun'? ;) The Illuminati, if it exists, was created by Adam Weishaupt. I noticed in one of your other threads about it, you linked John Todd. I was exposed to his early work almost thirty years ago. Listening to his testimony still sometimes gives me goosebumps. Because all the symbolism he talked about was right in front of our eyes everywhere then and even more so now. But as I've grown, I realized that if that is the case, why bother with anything? Why vote at all? No, now I take it inside and just kind of watch and say, hmmmm. After all, it is all just a coincidence, right? ;) Nothing to it at all. The patriots are going to Hell, hehe.

And if the Illuminati exists and I was a member, the person I would want to expose it would be Alex Jones and the website would be infowars.com. Does that make sense to you? ;)

God bless.

I'm not sure what you mean? Yes, John Todd was a Christian. Was he perfect? No. Did he backslide once? Yes, I believe he did but I believe he came back to the LORD and is in heaven today. Most definitely.

I do not know what to think about Alex Jones except that he probably works for them - yes - the Jesuits - he seems to be leaning that way to me.

I have to disagree with you on Jones leaning towards the jesuits.People here say all the time that he doesnt talk about Israel and the vatican and stuff like that.well they are clueless and have obviously not listened to Jones that much the people that i see who do acknowledge how corrupt our government is that say that about him because I have heard him quite a few times while listening to him talk about how the vatican and israel are in control of world events and how they are immune to prosecution.Doesnt sound like someone to me leaning towards the jesuits.

I am skeptical of him myself though because I know someone here said they tried to get his radio show to talk about how cops killed his dogs for no reason at all and he had no interest in covering it but more importantly,what made me have my doubts about him though more than anything else is he made up lies about Bill Cooper who was the initial person that exposed 9/11 being an inside job.He said he was an alcoholic and things like that which was not true at all.

Cooper got murdered by our government for exposing the truth about 9/11.They leave jones completely alone though.seems like if Jones was really for the people like he says he is,they would kill him off as well just like they did cooper.the american sheople always go on like nothing happens when they kill someone like cooper so why wouldnt they kill Jones as well? I dont trust him but it makes no sense that he would be working for the jesuits when he is always exposing them all the time contrary to the people that say he doesnt.

Thank you for the information, 9/11. I vaguely remember the name Cooper but nothing about him. As for Jones? He's still on the air and that alone is suspicious. As for the Jesuits? They are very clever - they have operatives (according to ex - Jesuit Alberto Rivera) who pretend to be attacking the Jesuits and Vatican and the others know who he is so they leave him alone because he is getting an audience for a future agenda they have. So I wouldn't count anything out. If Cooper was the real deal ( as ex - Jesuit Alberto Rivera and ex Druid priest and Illuminati member John Todd was most definitely the real deal ) then Jones trying to discredit him gives you your answer. You can't trust him. Doesn't matter what part of the picture he fits into - it all ties back to the Roman Vatican in my belief.

Thats a good point.wow I wasnt aware of how they have operatives who pretend like they are attacking them but they are really working for them but they know who he really is so they leave him alone.makes sense though.Jones sure is very clever.

He really makes you convinced that he is trying to do something about it telling you the things that the media is not telling but the fact that he made up slanderous lies about cooper and he is still alive speaks for itself.

Its no wonder that all we hear about is that jones was the one that exposed 9/11 when it was REALLY cooper that did.they want to make it look like you can trust jones.Man jones is one clever guy.He sure had me fooled this whole time.

I really enjoy talking to you because while we disagree on religion,at the same time,I still learn a lot from you.Like it wasnt till this year when you posted that video on how the NFL is rigged,that I really began to understand how corrupt the NFL and college sports really are. I had suspecions that some games were rigged but I had no idea it had been going on since at least the early 2000's.Makes sense though why these days so many superbowls are close where in the old days you had a lot of blowouts.advertisers get scared the viewers will leave and not see their ads if its a blowout. they can have a blowouts happen sometimes like last year but they cant have them happen all the time.

also they dont always rig them for them to be close.Like this year before the season began i knew the game would be close cause the teams matched up so evenly with each other.But the superbowl a couple years ago with the ravens and niners,that video confirmed my suspecions that they had the blackout taking the momentum away from the ravens and giving it back to the niners cause the ravens were on the verge of blowing them out.

man these playoffs in college pro football are exactly what i suspected for so many years but had no proof of till now,that they are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling that just like them,the outcomes have already been determined,only difference is that they dont always go the way they plan them is all.

oh and yeah,cooper unlike jones,was the real deal.He wrote a book exposing how deep the corruption in our government really goes called BEYOND A PALE HORSE.a great book everybody here should read.its so obvious he was murdered cause he was exposing the truth on 9/11.cause just two months later after he exposed it,was when he was murdered.

He always talked about the JFK assassination who was the shooter that fired the fatal head shot and things like that but they didnt care about him talking about that since that was so long ago.9/11 however though they did care being so recent which is why he was killed off just tow months later by corrupt police.

Last edited:

God bless.

Thats a good point.wow I wasnt aware of how they have operatives who pretend like they are attacking them but they are really working for them but they know who he really is so they leave him alone.makes sense though.Jones sure is very clever.

He really makes you convinced that he is trying to do something about it telling you the things that the media is not telling but the fact that he made up slanderous lies about cooper and he is still alive speaks for itself.

Its no wonder that all we hear about is that jones was the one that exposed 9/11 when it was REALLY cooper that did.they want to make it look like you can trust jones.Man jones is one clever guy.He sure had me fooled this whole time.

I really enjoy talking to you because while we disagree on religion,at the same time,I still learn a lot from you.Like it wasnt till this year when you posted that video on how the NFL is rigged,that I really began to understand how corrupt the NFL and college sports really are. I had suspecions that some games were rigged but I had no idea it had been going on since at least the early 2000's.Makes sense though why these days so many superbowls are close where in the old days you had a lot of blowouts.advertisers get scared the viewers will leave and not see their ads if its a blowout. they can have a blowouts happen sometimes like last year but they cant have them happen all the time.

also they dont always rig them for them to be close.Like this year before the season began i knew the game would be close cause the teams matched up so evenly with each other.But the superbowl a couple years ago with the ravens and niners,that video confirmed my suspecions that they had the blackout taking the momentum away from the ravens and giving it back to the niners cause the ravens were on the verge of blowing them out.

man these playoffs in college pro football are exactly what i suspected for so many years but had no proof of till now,that they are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling that just like them,the outcomes have already been determined,only difference is that they dont always go the way they plan them is all.

oh and yeah,cooper unlike jones,was the real deal.He wrote a book exposing how deep the corruption in our government really goes called BEYOND A PALE HORSE.a great book everybody here should read.its so obvious he was murdered cause he was exposing the truth on 9/11.cause just two months later after he exposed it,was when he was murdered.

He always talked about the JFK assassination who was the shooter that fired the fatal head shot and things like that but they didnt care about him talking about that since that was so long ago.9/11 however though they did care being so recent which is why he was killed off just tow months later by corrupt police.

I will have to look up that book. In the meantime, thanks for the reply - I watched the series on the NFL fix story and noted that they said the Feb 2008 Superbowl was one of those rare games that was not fixed and of course that was the year that the Giants beat the Patriots and Eli Manning caught the football on his helmet. As for this last Superbowl, it was very disappointing for me because prior to the game I did not expect nor even consider that the teams own coach would make a bad play - whether intentional or not - that would lose the game for his own team - we will one day learn the truth of it I'm sure.

That this man you are talking about Cooper was killed right after his book means he must have been on to something and they wanted to send a message to anyone else not to do what Cooper did. Interesting title for a book. Behold a Pale Horse. I'll have to look it up. Thanks again.

I never thought about the government doing it - I was thinking about the music moguls out in Hollywood who are said to be willing to commit murder to sell more records. I suppose if Eminem were not willing to go along with the move towards homosexualizing Hollywood - rap music, movies, etc would possibly face anything - including keeping them alive through another person. I just do not see how it would be possible. Although I think one person I am very suspicious about is the actress who played a role with Tom Cruise years ago. She suddenly disappeared back in 2010 - cannot remember her name - then no movies for past 5 years when her rule was to do at least 2 films a year I believe - then I saw a photo of a woman claiming to be her and she was indeed introduced to be her but she does not look anything like her. Very strange and so I heard she was set to do movie in 2012 but then suddenly? No release. Then they find someone else to play part of a sequel for movie Brigitte Jones and the original actress - who now looks completely different - turned down that part? I don't believe it. Far more likely she is not capable of acting on the level the other actress did - doesn't sound like her and the world would know something was up. If anyone is an imposter it would have to be that woman. What happened to the real actress? I do not know but I don't believe that is her. I cannot think of her name. She is a blonde and played opposite Tom Cruise in a movie years ago. She seemed like a very sweet girl.

Never been a fan of tom cruise so I avoid his movies so i wouldnt know who that might be unfortanately. speaking of tom cruise,have you ever seen the movie he starred in opposite his then wife nicole kidman called EYES WIDE SHUT?

you should check it out sometime.evidence seems to indicate the director of that film Stanley Kubiak who directed the classic THE SHINING AND FULL METAL JACKET,was murdered for exposing the Illuminati in that film how they really operate.here is some info on it.

and you may be right,it might just be music moguls behind it,but its probably both knowing how corrupt our government really is.

i really like talking to you.again I dont agree with your posts on religion obviously however I learn a lot from you by watching your videos you post here.too bad more people wont take the time to watch them.

well I agree with you on that but there is indeed an evil organization out there that is for real called the Illuminati. Stanley Kubriak was murdered for exposing them in his film starring tom cruise and nicole kidman EYES WIDE SHUT,throwing hints out how they operate and he of course was murdered later on for exposing that.

same with Jackson.when He wanted out of the Illuminati and wanted no part of them anymore,they murdered him.I remember how the facts of the case did not add up to the explanation given by authorities.a lot like JFK and vince foster as well.lol

Michael Jackson had just announced he had two more songs to do for SONY and then he was free and would walk away with half the company. ( shortly afterwards he died) I believe they must have wanted his half of SONY and also felt they would make a fortune off his death - by making his music sales soar once more - I noticed that they have been running Whitney Houston movies (that she played in such as Cinderella with Brandy starring in the movie) and the timing is interesting because her daughter is in a medically induced coma having drowned in a tub just as her mother was found. When so many stars are claiming something is wrong - Randy Quaid, Michael Jackson, Eminem and other big stars there has to be something to it. What possible motive could all these people have for saying something that was not true? There has to be a motive and I do not see one.

Never been a fan of tom cruise so I avoid his movies so i wouldnt know who that might be unfortanately. speaking of tom cruise,have you ever seen the movie he starred in opposite his then wife nicole kidman called EYES WIDE SHUT?

you should check it out sometime.evidence seems to indicate the director of that film Stanley Kubiak who directed the classic THE SHINING AND FULL METAL JACKET,was murdered for exposing the Illuminati in that film how they really operate.here is some info on it.

and you may be right,it might just be music moguls behind it,but its probably both knowing how corrupt our government really is.

i really like talking to you.again I dont agree with your posts on religion obviously however I learn a lot from you by watching your videos you post here.too bad more people wont take the time to watch them.

I cannot think of the woman's name. She was a blonde girl and used to make a lot of films. Since the person who doesn't look like her has appeared (claiming plastic surgery I think) she has yet to make another film. Still. It seemed odd to me. How they could get away with this I have no idea.

Jeri,here are the links I was telling you about on the movie EYES WIDE SHUT where they talk about how filmmaker Kubriak was probably murdered for exposing the Illuminati in them. In that movie,you see satanic symbals in them,shortly after the movie was released,he died mysteriously.just a coincidence? i think not.Murdered just like michael jackson i would say.

Illuminati symbolism and analysis of Eyes Wide Shut - IlluminatiWatcher

Was Stanley Kubrick Killed By The Illuminati The Ghost Diaries

this is why jones had me fooled for so long cause here he is in this last video exposing them for murdering Kubriak as well.man jones is clever.Here is an interview jones had done with Kubriaks daughter.

did you watch the video? if you did,you noticed the Israel flag in the background being waved by someone there.I guarantee you it was one of jones's stooges paid off to do so.

Last edited:

Michael Jackson had just announced he had two more songs to do for SONY and then he was free and would walk away with half the company. ( shortly afterwards he died) I believe they must have wanted his half of SONY and also felt they would make a fortune off his death - by making his music sales soar once more - I noticed that they have been running Whitney Houston movies (that she played in such as Cinderella with Brandy starring in the movie) and the timing is interesting because her daughter is in a medically induced coma having drowned in a tub just as her mother was found. When so many stars are claiming something is wrong - Randy Quaid, Michael Jackson, Eminem and other big stars there has to be something to it. What possible motive could all these people have for saying something that was not true? There has to be a motive and I do not see one.

oh yeah,i thought that was strange how Whitney Houston died so early as well.wow never knew that about her daughter.Man how much more proof do people need here how corrupt hollwood and the government are? that they have celebritys murdered off?

I do find it interesting that both in (some) followers of Islam - as in the case of Saddam Hussein and in all cases, the Catholic Jesuit Extreme Oath they do sign their names in blood. This is more evidence to the one they serve, Lucifer. It is not a conspiracy but Satan would love for those who hear if it to be so.

Pleased to meet you....

Won't you guess my name?

Forum List

Back