Raw 2006 Video Surfaces Of Obama In Kenya With Officials Holding 'Welcome Home Senator Obama' Sign

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Raw video from the Associated Press has surfaced from Obama's 2006 trip to Kenya that shows him with his Kenyan grandmother and mass murderer Raila Odinga being welcomed with a sign that reads, Welcome Home Senator Obama.

Some may recall back in 2011 Reuters video(embedded at end) surfaced of the same trip...

Obama was captured in the Reuters video recorded in Kenya stating:

"I'm so proud to come back home"

WelcomeHomeSenatorObamaKenya-2006-BirtherReport%2BOP.png

Obama In Kenya: "I'm So Proud To Come Back Home"
Obama In Kenya I Am So Proud To Come Back Home - YouTube

From 2004
2004-obama-e1337290974353.jpg

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

• Banned
You know what a natural born citizen of the USA would never say? They would never say that Kenya was their home! This is proof this man was never vetted.

Raw video from the Associated Press has surfaced from Obama's 2006 trip to Kenya that shows him with his Kenyan grandmother and mass murderer Raila Odinga being welcomed with a sign that reads, Welcome Home Senator Obama.

Some may recall back in 2011 Reuters video(embedded at end) surfaced of the same trip...

From 2004

Ah, but you're missing the greater conspiracy:

President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

Apparently it was O'Gipper.

You know what a natural born citizen of the USA would never say? They would never say that Kenya was their home! This is proof this man was never vetted.

Obama's eligibility to be president has been affirmed more thoroughly than any president in US history.

Which you know. But really hope we don't.

And here's an even deeper conspiracy:

Mr. President, Welcome Home.

.....to Ireland.

From 2004

Perhaps, if you pay attention to what he said at the .50 second mark, we can all laugh at your incompetence!

Did the Mooooch ever mention the Obomanations fathers ancestry?

.....to Ireland.

And the very first words of that video says that a great grandson returns to the land of his fathers....again, not a word about father from the Mooooch! You're doing a bag up job here Skyhooker! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! What entertainment!

From 2004

Perhaps, if you pay attention to what he said at the .50 second mark, we can all laugh at your incompetence!

do you have a video of her FULL speech?

Whether he was born in Kenya or not....it's a little bit late now ain't it?

From 2004

So having family from a country makes the 'welcome home' moniker work, huh?

That was easy.

.....to Ireland.

And the very first words of that video says that a great grandson returns to the land of his fathers....again, not a word about father from the Mooooch! You're doing a bag up job here Skyhooker! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! What entertainment!

Establishing elegantly that a country can be 'home' if you have family from it.

Thanks for proving my point yet again!

From 2004

do you have a video of her FULL speech?

Of course, go to youtube and pull it up, I only made it easy to view, but you can certainly post the whole thing, about 3:30 minutes.

Of course, go to youtube and pull it up, I only made it easy to view, but you can certainly post the whole thing, about 3:30 minutes.

She doesn't say Obama was born in Keyna in the 3:30 version either, did she?

Sigh.....silly birthers.

What's really good is I don't care anymore. If Obama was cool to be President. I am qualified too.

This is good. And my resume kicks his resumes ass.

Just more PROOF!

And where does Michelle say Obama was born in Kenya? Just give us the time stamp.

Even YOU tried to say Reagan was born in Ireland, and the video proudly says it was his ancestors home, BUT the MOOOCH claims it's Obumbles....Nice try, but now we have you agreeing that simply saying or a banner stating as such, is exactly that...a declaration of that being his home country....Thanks for playing Skyhooker!

Forum List

Back