Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

Sure it does, they have video of people at more than 10 locations. They stated that was their delimitation. The objective of the video was to show the numbers of mules!

They don't have video of the same person dropping off ballots more than one time. You just can't stop lying, can ya?

She went to different locations, didn’t listen did you? They stated they had video of the mules at over 10 locations! If they only showed you one person, you’d argue she was an outlier. Face it, you will never accept anything I posted

LOL

Since you can't show video of anyone dropping off ballots more than one time, I accept what you posted -- which is a tacit confession the premise of the movie is full of shit.

Write them since you question it

Why write them when you're the one claiming there's video in the movie of mules dropping off ballots more than once? A claim not even made by those who made the movie.

Why write them when you're the one claiming there's video in the movie of mules dropping off ballots more than once? A claim not even made by those who made the movie.
there is, they have it. You want to see it for verification write them. I take them at their word after they provided video of what the mules are doing. It aligns with what happened to j6rs.

They didn’t need to, they followed their cellphone data,

Cell phone data doesn't show that people that work in the area or visited the area deposited anything in the drop boxes.

You are ignoring that they HAD the cell phone data geolocated to the area and time stamped. They HAD the video surveillance of the drop boxes that was also time stamped.

They claim the same people dropped ballots in multiple drop boxes repeatedly but FAILED to show even one occurrence when all they had to do was look at the video as a function of cell phone time stamps.

They didn't, but you bought it.

WW

there is, they have it. You want to see it for verification write them. I take them at their word after they provided video of what the mules are doing. It aligns with what happened to j6rs.

No, moron, they don't have any. If they did, they would have put them in their movie. It was the biggest criticism of the movie. In all this time since it's release, they've shown exactly zero videos of anyone doing that -- because they don't have any such video.

You can't stop lying because even you know yiu lost thus argument. You simply lack the maturity to admit it.

No, moron, they don't have any. If they did, they would have put them in their movie. It was the biggest criticism of the movie. In all this time since it's release, they've shown exactly zero videos of anyone doing that -- because they don't have any such video.

You can't stop lying because even you know yiu lost thus argument. You simply lack the maturity to admit it.
Naw, no need, the point was made

Forum List

Back