Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

hey putz, did the DOJ use the same technique to bring in Jan 6ers? just wondering how honest you are. None of you actually ever seem to be. I'm ready for the deflection.

LOLOL

Idiot, the DoJ had video to put them there. Aside from that, geolocation data placing someone inside the Capitol is evidence of a crime as it was illegal for them to be inside the Capitol. Whereas geolocation data of someone near a drop box is not evidence they deposited ballots in said drop boxes.

didn't matter, you all would have come up with something else. The video of the gloves and the cameras and all else proves they weren't dropping off ballots for their family.

1698350627614.png

Why can't you just admit that your claim that 2000 Mules had video of the same person dropping off ballots more than once was incorrect?

Real men can admit when they make a mistake.

WW

hey putz, did the DOJ use the same technique to bring in Jan 6ers? just wondering how honest you are. None of you actually ever seem to be. I'm ready for the deflection.

I see you are down to the name calling stage after not being able to support your claim.

Yes they used that process to co-locate cell phones. Then match time stamped video surveillance video, Tweets, Facebook, and YouTube videos to identify the individual.

You seem to know be getting that the J6's were not prosecuted on cell phone pings alone, the pings were correlated to actual video of the individual.

Something 2000 Mules DID NOT due despite have both the cell phone data and the geolocated/time stamped video.

WW

LOL

I was doing the exact same thing when pumping gas in 2020. I would wear disposable gloves to press buttons and hold the pump; since who knows if anybody infected with covid had touched that before me. When all done, I would throw the gloves out before getting back into my car. Many, many people did that. The people in 2000 Mules did that for the same reason, not knowing who touched that drop box before them.

That's not evidence of illegally dropping off ballots -- it's evidence you're a fucking idiot. :lmao:

And again, there's no video of either of them doing that a second time.
They have her cell phone data

LOLOL

Idiot, the DoJ had video to put them there. Aside from that, geolocation data placing someone inside the Capitol is evidence of a crime as it was illegal for them to be inside the Capitol. Whereas geolocation data of someone near a drop box is not evidence they deposited ballots in said drop boxes.
So does that group on the video.

It did. You didn’t listen at the time stamps I provided

I did, I checked each and every one..

None of your time stamps supported your claim that video showed the same person person dropping off ballots more than once.

The commentary from the talking heads is not video showing the same person. It's that unproven claim based on cell phone pings.

But they had the geolocation of the cell phones and the time stamps. They had the location of the drop boxes and the time stamps.

Yet they failed to show video of the same person more than once.

WW

None of your time stamps supported your claim that video showed the same person person dropping off ballots more than once.

The commentary from the talking heads is not video showing the same person. It's that unproven claim based on cell phone pings.

But they had the geolocation of the cell phones and the time stamps. They had the location of the drop boxes and the time stamps.

WW
Sure it does, they have video of people at more than 10 locations. They stated that was their delimitation. The objective of the video was to show the numbers of mules!

They have her cell phone data

Then where's the video of her returning to that drop box again with more ballots?

Do you not realize if they actually had that video, they most certainly would have included it in the movie? That they didn't means she never did that a second time. Nobody did or they would have shown the video to prove they weren't bullshitting.

Then where's the video of her returning to that drop box again with more ballots?

Do you not realize if they actually had that video, they most certainly would have included it in the movie? That they didn't means she never did that a second time. Nobody did or they would have shown the video to prove they weren't bullshitting.
She went to different locations, didn’t listen did you? They stated they had video of the mules at over 10 locations! If they only showed you one person, you’d argue she was an outlier. Face it, you will never accept anything I posted

Sure it does, they have video of people at more than 10 locations. They stated that was their delimitation.

What is the time stamp where they show video of the same person at 10 locations depositing ballots?

They have the cell phone data, they have the drop box video - just tell us the time stamp where they show the same person at 10 locations depositing ballots.

Should be pretty easy.

The objective of the video was to show the numbers of mules!

No the purpose of the video was to grift suckers.

Wait, you didn't donate did you?

WW

Stop lying. There was no video at any of those timestamps, or anywhere else in the entire movie, of people dropping off ballots more than one time.
Cell phones put them at the drop boxes. Then none of the j6ers were in the capital cause you didn’t see the video of everyone. Your just insane, admit it

So does that group on the video.

Nope, geolocation of someone near a Dropbox is not evidence of what they're doing at the Dropbox. Even worse, they have video of these people at or near the dropbox. if the people in the video were making repeated trips to the dropboxes, they would have shown such video in the movie. They didn't because no one did what the movie claims they did.

WW
by now, you could have realized that you are wasting your time interacting with that disgraceful troll.

Nope, geolocation of someone near a Dropbox is not evidence of what they're doing at the Dropbox. Even worse, they have video of these people at or near the dropbox. if the people in the video were making repeated trips to the dropboxes, they would have shown such video in the movie. They didn't because no one did what the movie claims they did.
Neither does it say the j6ers did anything illegal

Cell phones put them at the drop boxes. Then none of the j6ers were in the capital cause you didn’t see the video of everyone. Your just insane, admit it

Being at a dropbox is not a crime. Being inside the Capitol that day was a crime. Exactly how thick are you??

Forum List

Back