Andrew Tate takes a stand for the January 6 protesters while calling out the BLM rioters

Boy, they've got you fully bamboozed - hook line and sinker. You'll believe any stupid thing they tell you.

The black girl was armed with a bread knife and she was DEFENDING herself from an attack when the police shot and killed her within seconds of pulling up to the curb.

Your comparisons don't work because DEMOCRACY WAS AT STAKE IN THE CAPITOL ATTACK. It's not because powerful people were attacked, but because the NATION was under attack.

You make all of these false equivalencies in regards to the Trump and his criminal administraiton, and your comparisons are ridiculous.
The girl came after her with a knife and the police officer had to make a quick judgement call and was acquitted. But this was investigated as where the police officer at the capital was not. Any time someone is shot dead unarmed, there should be an investigation, period you Nazi little fascist.

Again, you can't handle the fact that the power that be and the media value the lives of those in Congress more than the Black girl.

Deal with it sister.

The DNC support for Hamas proves you kids have a thirst of kill'in and torture.

Makes sense you would want to do that to him.

Once again, you go for a ridiculous analogy. There is no DNC support for Hamas. The support is for the innocent Palestinians people being murdered. Just like we support the Israeli families who lost loved ones or whose famillies are how hostage, but not their government who is just as responsible as Hamas.

The Israeli government is killiing theiir own hostages in these bombings, and today, they killled patients in the hospital they're currently destroying. The killing has to end - on BOTH sides.

The difference was, the police officer at the Capital was protecting the powers that be.
Do you honestly believe this? That officer was protecting the lives of our congressional members as they sheltered in place and presumably could retreat no further.

There is video footage of one of my members of Congress, on the ground in the house chambers that the officer was protecting, trying to hide from the mob that was pounding on the doors that led into the house of representatives' lobby and ultimately into the chambers where they were attempting to shelter.
Rep. Jayapal 'stuck in the gallery' above House floor as group tried to breach entry

Once again, you go for a ridiculous analogy. There is no DNC support for Hamas. The support is for the innocent Palestinians people being murdered. Just like we support the Israeli families who lost loved ones or whose famillies are how hostage, but not their government who is just as responsible as Hamas.

The Israeli government is killiing theiir own hostages in these bombings, and today, they killled patients in the hospital they're currently destroying. The killing has to end - on BOTH sides.
There is no support for Hamas? A group of democrats refused to sign a resolution condemning the attack the murdered innocent civilians and then took captive American citizens.

Then all they do all day is scream for a cease fire.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW.
You have been answered again that I'm an individual and that is how you should assume on anyone. And you were asked if you are with CAIR or MAS or SJP or such?.
You haven’t answered my question once. Yes or no answer the question … are you with the hasbara ?

No, I’m not with cair …Mas or sjp(never heard of the last two) I answered your question about cair in another thread, and for you to respond as you do above while I answer your questions is a despicable behavior by you.

You’re an “individual”, what the hell is wrong with you. Answer the question, sir.

are you with the hasbara ?

Answer my question in this thread, please. I treated you with nothing but respect. Answer the question or you’re going on Ignore which will surely be better for both of us if you’re not going to be here for a two-way conversation.

Also I’m interested in your opinion on Andrew Tate. Do you like the guy? Maybe you don’t like the guy? Maybe you agree with some of his positions while disagreeing with others?

Do you honestly believe this? That officer was protecting the lives of our congressional members as they sheltered in place and presumably could retreat no further.

There is video footage of one of my members of Congress, on the ground in the house chambers that the officer was protecting, trying to hide from the mob that was pounding on the doors that led into the house of representatives' lobby and ultimately into the chambers where they were attempting to shelter.
Rep. Jayapal 'stuck in the gallery' above House floor as group tried to breach entry
I don't blame the police officer for either shooting, but they should be treated the same.

Any police officer out there should have his name protected from the media, to protect he or she and their family. Period.

In and case of a police officer shooting, especially when the person is not armed, there should be an investigation. Period.

The discrepancies between the 3 examples I have given are unacceptable and show a frightening two-tiered legal system that seems to get worse every day.

Yes you can. The kid who was shot in Ferguson stole a candy bar. His body was left in the street for hours.

The woman who was shot in Washington attacked the Capitol Building in an effort to overthrow the duly elected government of the USA, and was trying to get onto the House Floor where Representatives and their staffers were sheltering.

The fact that you can't see the difference is indicative of your racism and ignorance.
Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a policeman in Washington, DC at the Capitol, on January 6, 2021.

Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a policeman in Washington, DC at the Capitol, on January 6, 2021.
Someone who refuses to listen to law enforcement and resist arrest is subject to getting shot dead, period.

As I said, such cases should have a full investigation to show if their actions were warranted. Unfortunately, Ashli will never be afforded that opportunity.

To FranklinRoosevelt_FTW.

Your repeated question if I'm connected to a group you mentioned. And this is the fourth time I answered you.

I'm not in ANY group. Period.

Not and Organization.

A private
individual..

You should assume that on any one.

Which is why I asked what group you are connected to.

You think you're able to respect others?

Tate is talking about how people who walked around the capitol building in January 6 have been sentenced two years in jail. While some of the BLM rioters got away with it. Sure a few blm rioters went to jail, but tons of them got away with it and of course the media treats these events incredibly differently. The BLM riots were deadly over 25 people died and not a single person was killed by any Trump supporters on January 6. The only people who died we’re Trump supporters, including an American veteran.

Great to see the man himself back at it. He’s in tiptop shape, and calling out hypocrisy of the left wingers of the world. And with two big wars going on you get to see even more of this hypocrisy day in and day out from these con artists and that includes Republicans. Men like Tate are calling it right.

I remember some of the anti-free-speech people, who will want to see people in prison, for no reason with no evidence provided. I remember them saying that Mr. Tate will never get out of jail. Well now look he’s back on Twitter. He’s back doing interviews that he is commanding millions upon millions of yours. Tate has the second most watched interview in human history when Tucker Carlson interviewed him.

Andrew needs to go back to the European hole he crawled out from

Last edited:
The girl came after her with a knife and the police officer had to make a quick judgement call and was acquited.

Again, you can't handle the fact that the power that be and the media value the lives of those in Congress more than the Black girl.

Deal with it sister.

The girl did nothing of the kind. Police pulled up, got out of the car and shot her on sight. And they got away with it because the police always get away with it. Chauvin was the first white cop to kill a black suspect and be convicted.

I don't have to deal with anything. I don't live in your country.

Tate is talking about how people who walked around the capitol building in January 6 have been sentenced two years in jail. While some of the BLM rioters got away with it. Sure a few blm rioters went to jail, but tons of them got away with it and of course the media treats these events incredibly differently. The BLM riots were deadly over 25 people died and not a single person was killed by any Trump supporters on January 6. The only people who died we’re Trump supporters, including an American veteran.

Great to see the man himself back at it. He’s in tiptop shape, and calling out hypocrisy of the left wingers of the world. And with two big wars going on you get to see even more of this hypocrisy day in and day out from these con artists and that includes Republicans. Men like Tate are calling it right.

I remember some of the anti-free-speech people, who will want to see people in prison, for no reason with no evidence provided. I remember them saying that Mr. Tate will never get out of jail. Well now look he’s back on Twitter. He’s back doing interviews that he is commanding millions upon millions of yours. Tate has the second most watched interview in human history when Tucker Carlson interviewed him.

Tate is a piece of scum...

"My job was to meet a girl, go on a few dates, sleep with her, test if she's quality, get her to fall in love with me to where she'd do anything I say and then get her on webcam so we could become rich together," he wrote on the page - which was subsequently taken down in February 2022.

he described women as "intrinsically lazy" and said there was "no such thing as an independent female".

Andrew Tate says women belong in the home, can't drive, and are a man's property.

But keep on going...

Andrew Tate is a con man making money of INCELS. He appeals to beta men who think the secret to being a man is acting like a douche bag. If it were only that simple for you guys. lol. His opinion on anything is meaningless.

Forum List

Back