Should Young Black Men be Excused for their Misconduct?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
We are constantly bombarded with charges of over-reaction by police against young black males, but the actions that led to these confrontations are routinely ignored or excused. Why are these young men so likely to engage in activities which place the in contact with police in the first place? Why don't black women and older black men find themselves in these situations? Is it an overabundance of testosterone? Should young black men be excused for their misconduct?

We are constantly bombarded with charges of over-reaction by police against young black males, but the actions that led to these confrontations are routinely ignored or excused. Why are these young men so likely to engage in activities which place the in contact with police in the first place? Why don't black women and older black men find themselves in these situations? Is it an overabundance of testosterone? Should young black men be excused for their misconduct?

First before I go into my spiel, I say this, if the courts forced troubled youth of ALL races to go to Military School rather than often Community Service, I am willing to bet, MANY more will be "saved" and productive. I would bet my life on this. Take bad youth out of a situation. We do it for drug addicts when they do an "intervention", there are some intelligent kids, who by circumstance and environment, simply adapt as they don't know any different.

Excused? No. Attempted to be understood? Yes. All should be held to account via honest police work and strict methodology, but you cannot just throw away mass numbers of bad kids, who won't always be bad kids. There are also MANY corrupt undercovers and poor, CYA agents who destroy lives for their careers.

Also, just as someone should be held to account, these kids should also be forgiven once they pay their debt to society. Obviously, if they are killers or serial rapists, that's a unique situation that demands greater punishment. For petty crime, emotional or poor decision making, stop destroying forever and embrace hope for kids.

Justice Reform in my opinion is needed in the U.S in some cases. Generations of lives lost because a kid made a mistake. When you have this much of a waste of youth, potential talent and the social and economic costs in applying "justice", you have a massive burden.

I believe you're referring to behavioral characteristics which are reflections of certain differences in Black and White cultural conditioning. With the exception of those Blacks who were raised in close proximity with White cultural norms, i.e. speech mannerisms, ordinary responses during social interaction, preference in clothing styles, sexual attitudes, etc., there are significant differences in the ordinary social and conversational habits of young Blacks from those of young Whites, differences which can easily be perceived as deliberately offensive.

Perhaps the most important difference within the context of your question is the fact that Blacks, especially young Blacks, are short-tempered compared to Whites and are inclined to melodramatic expressions of anger.

Regardless, I don't want them around me and I don't want to associate with them.

Oh, I'm a racist white? What if I told you I wasn't white? What if I told you almost all Asians and Mexicans feel the same way?

It's not that I love the other races. Merely that I recognize a threat. I'm not stupid.

:th_believecrap:

I believe you're referring to behavioral characteristics which are reflections of certain differences in Black and White cultural conditioning. With the exception of those Blacks who were raised in close proximity with White cultural norms, i.e. speech mannerisms, ordinary responses during social interaction, preference in clothing styles, sexual attitudes, etc., there are significant differences in the ordinary social and conversational habits of young Blacks from those of young Whites, differences which can easily be perceived as deliberately offensive.

Perhaps the most important difference within the context of your question is the fact that Blacks, especially young Blacks, are short-tempered compared to Whites and are inclined to melodramatic expressions of anger.

Are you insane?

According to racists like IM2, yes. Blacks do bad shit because of whitey. If whitey would give them more free shit, they might take responsibility. Hopefully then, some of their insecurities will deplete.

What if I told you almost all Asians and Mexicans feel the same way?

I'd say you are a liar. Because I know you are a liar.

My buddy pedro came by a couple weeks ago and this actually came up. It seems they(mexicans) dislike american blacks as much as african blacks do.

According to racists like IM2, yes. Blacks do bad shit because of whitey. If whitey would give them more free shit, they might take responsibility. Hopefully then, some of their insecurities will deplete.

LOL!

I guess this is the best the boy can do. He can't get right.

LOL!

if you consider how much we spend on prisons, jails and juvenile detention centers for you, one would think you guys would consider that enough.. :D

LOL!

if you consider how much we spend on prisons, jails and juvenile detention centers for you, one would think you guys would consider that enough.. :D

I guess this is the best the boy can do. He's dumb, he can't help himself.

My buddy pedro came by a couple weeks ago and this actually came up. It seems they(mexicans) dislike american blacks as much as african blacks do.

LOL!
Its true!
In fact, his birthday party is friday. My first mexican bday party. Cant wait.
I will show him your posts so we can laugh while getting buzzed on modelo

LOL!

Poor IM2. He makes it so obvious when he has nothing :lol:

LOL!

LOL! Once again the boy shows he's dumb.

IM2 isn't wasting his time with your stupidity.

LOL!

LOL! Once again the boy shows he's dumb.

IM2 isn't wasting his time with your stupidity.
but you are willing to waste time to say i am dumb... not much of a comeback and a lie for an excuse..
bless your heart :itsok:

Regardless, I don't want them around me and I don't want to associate with them.

Oh, I'm a racist white? What if I told you I wasn't white? What if I told you almost all Asians and Mexicans feel the same way?

It's not that I love the other races. Merely that I recognize a threat. I'm not stupid.
There is no substitute for honesty.

LOL!

Boy, you come across a whole lot dumber.

Forum List

Back