Scott Weiner of San Francisco authored BIll to "ends discrimination against #LGBTQ young people on the sex offender registry"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

California law permitted judges to decide whether to place a man on the sex offender registry if he had consensual intercourse with someone 14 to 17 years old and was not more than 10 years older than the other person. However, that discretion only applied to vaginal intercourse, which LGBT advocates, including the author of the new bill signed into law Friday, argued was discriminatory toward gay men.

“This eliminates discrimination against LGBTQ youth in our criminal justice system,” the bill’s sponsor, San Francisco Democratic state Rep. Scott Wiener, said about the legislation (known as SB 145) that he proposed.

“SB 145 ends discrimination against #LGBTQ young people on the sex offender registry. Currently, these youth are forced onto the registry for consensual sex — even if a judge doesn’t think it’s appropriate — in situations where straight youth are not,” Wiener added on social media. “This discrimination destroys lives.”

He's a lying Democrat, if you'll pardon the redundancy. The youths who are taken advantage of by older predators are not the ones who go on the sex offender registry, the predators are. What he really means is that men who take advantage of boys are discriminated against compared to men who take advantage of girls.

We can argue all day whether the sex offender registry should even exist, but the idea that putting men who boof young boys in the booty on it is discrimination against the young boys is ludicrous. If anything give girls the same protection. No way a fourteen year old girl should be taken advantage of by a twenty-four year old man and the dude get off Scott free. That's how we end up with multi-generational welfare or girls forced into prostitution.

I give one Dem credit:

“I cannot in my mind as a mother understand how sex between a 24-year-old and a 14-year-old could ever be consensual, how it could ever not be a registrable offense,” Democratic Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez said when the bill was being debated in the legislature. “We should never give up on this idea that children should be in no way subject to a predator.”

I'm sure she'll be cancelled soon . . .

California law permitted judges to decide whether to place a man on the sex offender registry if he had consensual intercourse with someone 14 to 17 years old and was not more than 10 years older than the other person. However, that discretion only applied to vaginal intercourse, which LGBT advocates, including the author of the new bill signed into law Friday, argued was discriminatory toward gay men.

“This eliminates discrimination against LGBTQ youth in our criminal justice system,” the bill’s sponsor, San Francisco Democratic state Rep. Scott Wiener, said about the legislation (known as SB 145) that he proposed.

“SB 145 ends discrimination against #LGBTQ young people on the sex offender registry. Currently, these youth are forced onto the registry for consensual sex — even if a judge doesn’t think it’s appropriate — in situations where straight youth are not,” Wiener added on social media. “This discrimination destroys lives.”

He's a lying Democrat, if you'll pardon the redundancy. The youths who are taken advantage of by older predators are not the ones who go on the sex offender registry, the predators are. What he really means is that men who take advantage of boys are discriminated against compared to men who take advantage of girls.

We can argue all day whether the sex offender registry should even exist, but the idea that putting men who boof young boys in the booty on it is discrimination against the young boys is ludicrous. If anything give girls the same protection. No way a fourteen year old girl should be taken advantage of by a twenty-four year old man and the dude get off Scott free. That's how we end up with multi-generational welfare or girls forced into prostitution.

I give one Dem credit:

“I cannot in my mind as a mother understand how sex between a 24-year-old and a 14-year-old could ever be consensual, how it could ever not be a registrable offense,” Democratic Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez said when the bill was being debated in the legislature. “We should never give up on this idea that children should be in no way subject to a predator.”

I'm sure she'll be cancelled soon . . .
Ol' Scotty must have his name etched in that registry somewhere. Why else would someone in his position want to protect and exonerate sexual predators?

I am not going to accuse the leftist prog-dems of being a Satanic pedo cult. However, if they ARE a Satanic pedo cult, then they would be doing gross shit like this.

Forum List

Back