Ex-Mississippi officers plead guilty to racist assault on 2 Black men during raid

Yes, majority of the times, cops do thBut if there is ever a story where a bunch of firefighters showed up to a 911 call -- and decided to torture and sexually assault the people there....you would look like an absolute moron to rush in to say "but but what about the firefighters that do the right thing!!!"
Sounds very much like the defense of astronomical black crime rates

we have the best police in the world

Hey Biden supporters Show some respect for American institutions or maybe leave the country

There are tons of black cops

SMH 🤦‍♂️ at the backward thinking of Biden supporters

Yep they are doing exactly what folks like you want them to do, serve, protect and break a nword's neck.
The media want you to believe that. I don’t know what conclusion you just arrive to or how it makes any sense.

Everybody knows that there are cases of police brutality against white and Black people so that negates any of these pro blm talking points about this case…. The real question is why were the police in this case so aggressive could it be that the two victims were brutal, violent drug dealers? I’m honestly asking you the question because I only skim through the article. Do you know what these two guys were accused of?

What’s the deal with this case? By the way these two black guys were they crack dealers or heroin dealers? . Drug dealers are some of the worst people on the planet. Selling that poison to kids.

You ever seen the movie tales from the Hood? Remember the segment where the drug dealer gets justice…

There’s actually way more violence in the black majority inner cities. I think a large part of it is because of the richwhite politicians, brainwashing some inner city Black people to be there bitches … and so that is why we see the degradation and dysfunction of the inner cities people people screaming at each other on the streets… wasn’t like this back in the 70s back in the day of Shaft

BLM and the media make it out as a Black people are being hung from trees and hunted down by the clan. They rely on low information people, and those who are easily persuaded to agree with them and give them their money.

The media want you to believe that. I don’t know what conclusion you just arrive to or how it makes any sense.

Everybody knows that there are cases of police brutality against white and Black people so that negates any of these pro blm talking points about this case…. The real question is why were the police in this case so aggressive could it be that the two victims were brutal, violent drug dealers? I’m honestly asking you the question because I only skim through the article. Do you know what these two guys were accused of?

What’s the deal with this case? By the way these two black guys were they crack dealers or heroin dealers? . Drug dealers are some of the worst people on the planet. Selling that poison to kids.

You ever seen the movie tales from the Hood? Remember the segment where the drug dealer gets justice…

There’s actually way more violence in the black majority inner cities. I think a large part of it is because of the richwhite politicians, brainwashing some inner city Black people to be there bitches … and so that is why we see the degradation and dysfunction of the inner cities people people screaming at each other on the streets… wasn’t like this back in the 70s back in the day of Shaft

BLM and the media make it out as a Black people are being hung from trees and hunted down by the clan. They rely on low information people, and those who are easily persuaded to agree with them and give them their money.
Are you too damn stupid to see, that black folks form their opinions about the police from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE not bullshit somebody has told us.

Why is there way more violence? How many black owned gun shops are there in the Hood? How many blacks own boats and planes that bring drugs in this country? Why is it that you don't see folks on the corners selling drugs in white communities? Why is it that you don't see women on the street corners working in white communities? See the police are not in BCs to prevent or stop crime, they are there to contain it. You clowns whine about BLM all the time, police brutality was happening in our communities long before 2013 and it was just swept under the rug. Remember Rodney King, black folks weren't shocked about what happened to him, we were shocked to see that someone actually recorded it and the cops still got off until the Federal Gov't stepped in and why did they step in? Because folks were raising hell for them to do something about it. The list goes on and on.

Are you too damn stupid to see, that black folks form their opinions about the police from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE not bullshit somebody has told us.

Why is there way more violence? How many black owned gun shops are there in the Hood? How many blacks own boats and planes that bring drugs in this country? Why is it that you don't see folks on the corners selling drugs in white communities? Why is it that you don't see women on the street corners working in white communities? See the police are not in BCs to prevent or stop crime, they are there to contain it. You clowns whine about BLM all the time, police brutality was happening in our communities long before 2013 and it was just swept under the rug. Remember Rodney King, black folks weren't shocked about what happened to him, we were shocked to see that someone actually recorded it and the cops still got off until the Federal Gov't stepped in and why did they step in? Because folks were raising hell for them to do something about it. The list goes on and on.
We’re on a good page brother no need for the personal attacks . What is going on with his case what did the two Black people do were they selling crack?

Huge numbers of Black people support, the police and are against drug dealing.

Ok I’m not talking about the movie boys in the hood. I was talking about the movie tales from the Hood.

We’re on a good page brother no need for the personal attacks . What is going on with his case what did the two Black people do were they selling crack?

Huge numbers of Black people support, the police and are against drug dealing.

Ok I’m not talking about the movie boys in the hood. I was talking about the movie tales from the Hood.
You are dancing Frank, answer the questions. I answered yours.

Oh those poor black folks.

You are dancing Frank, answer the questions. I answered yours.
brother question was not answered I have no idea what those two black men were accused of. And I wonder if you do. What are they selling crack or heroin

Black people and white people have the same struggle in this country.

Last edited:
brother question was not answered I have no idea what those two black men were accused of. And I wonder if you do. What are they selling crack or heroin
Does it really matter?

Six white former law enforcement officers in Mississippi who called themselves the “Goon Squad” have pleaded guilty to a racist assault.
Black people and white people have the same struggle in this country.
Uh no, we don't have the same struggle. That is the lie you guys want to push.

Forum List

Back