Should we consider tax fraud investigation on Trump and assassination attempt?

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
They are doing it because he won the election, what’s the difference between somebody taking a gun and shooting the president because he won the election and using the judicial system to attack him?

left wingers in the DOJ have put trump supporters in jail and bankrupted them.
These are assassination attempts using the judicial system. And we should be protected.

They are doing it because he won the election, what’s the difference between somebody taking a gun and shooting the president because he won the election and using the judicial system to attack him?

These are assassination attempts using the judicial system. And we should be protected.
This is what happens when the depraved left realize they cant win an election fairly, the 2016 or 2020 election.

• Banned

This is what happens when the depraved left realize they cant win an election fairly, the 2016 or 2020 election.
Every American that wanted to run for office technically can’t, unless you can afford the legal assassination Democrats will attempt.. sad. I wish bill barr would respond with the same vigor

If you do something wrong does not the judicial system go after you if they find out? I thought they usually always did since they want yer money to retire upon.

Every American that wanted to run for office technically can’t, unless you can afford the legal assassination Democrats will attempt.. sad. I wish bill barr would respond with the same vigor
You stick yer foot out it's bound to get stepped on.

• Banned

If you do something wrong does not the judicial system go after you if they find out? I thought they usually always did since they want yer money to retire upon.
Does aL sharpton live in New York City does L Sharpton pay taxes?

No it has all to do with someone misrepresenting their financial holdings.

Does aL sharpton live in New York City does L Sharpton pay taxes?
I have no idea since this thread is not about Al Sharpton.

Jz said he sold drugs to children, is he in jail?

I have no idea since this thread is not about Jz.

I’m responding to your standard of getting investigated

Hey, If my books are fudged and they find out they'd get me toos..

Hey, If my books are fudged and they find out they'd get me toos..
Great so answer my question

I thought we had a department that did those investigations, IRS? what did they say?

BTW, is that a federal court? if not, they must wait until after trump's done as president.

orangemanbad syndrome on display again.

I thought we had a department that did those investigations, IRS? what did they say?
This is a state matter over valuations of assessments for state and city taxation and valuations of assessments to banks for credit purposes. The IRS operates on a federal level and assessments are not necessary when doing income taxes.

This is a state matter over valuations of assessments for state and city taxation and valuations of assessments to banks for credit purposes. The IRS operates on a federal level and assessments are not necessary when doing income taxes.
well they can't do jack at the moment. no mattttttttttterrrrrrr how bad you want it.

BTW, what was the violation?

why isn't hitlery in jail then?

The DA's excuse for opening the investigation is that a notorious fake news and anti-USA propaganda outlet, the NYT, said Trump should be investigated.

Seriously, that was his official reason.

Trump should put his ass in Gitmo.

Forum List

Back