Should Trump run as an Independent in 2024?

No. For the election night of 2024 the former republican has died a year before in age 78 !!!

why not run as a republican if he runs again?
The Republican establishment will do all that they can to block his nomination .Whether they they admit it or not, they know that he has seriously damaged the Republican brand. While he has a sizable following, the size of Biden's lead is testimony to the enormous backlash that he has unleashed.

Perhaps Donald Trump should run in 2024 as an Independent.

Why would he?

President Trump beat the GOP establishment before, if he is going to run to win, he should be able to beat them again.

I haven't seen anything that the Lincoln Project has done to convince the people to return to Romney, McCain and the Bushes.

Why don't they run as an independent?

Why would he?

President Trump beat the GOP establishment before, if he is going to run to win, he should be able to beat them again.

I haven't seen anything that the Lincoln Project has done to convince the people to return to Romney, McCain and the Bushes.

Why don't they run as an independent?
How is he different? He cut taxes, increased military spending, and drastically increased debt. Typical republican.

I nominate the first female President Nikki Haley.
Nikki-Haley.jpg

Do we need more debt?
So debt is what got Trump on your bad side?...you must hate Obama and Biden.....
Not a big fan. But Trump has made Obama look fiscally responsible.
The numbers say you are full of crap.....
You seem confused. Deficits have increased every year under trump. Last year a trillion with a strong economy. This year a record high by a lot... what numbers you looking at?

Forum List

Back