Should Trump let Putin invade Europe?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I say yes. All these pro-immigrant "leaders" in europe are destroying their countries by letting in millions of illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden and super-violent animals. Putin has made it clear he is opposed to all this multi-culturalism crap. Diversity means white genocide and a return to the stone ages.

I say yes. All these pro-immigrant "leaders" in europe are destroying their countries by letting in millions of illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden and super-violent animals. Putin has made it clear he is opposed to all this multi-culturalism crap. Diversity means white genocide and a return to the stone ages.
no

Poor Europe. Russia couldn't hurt.

Poor Europe :(
. They've brought alot of crap on themselves... Multi-culturalism bites big time, otherwise if it isn't met with assimilation demands. To much movement, but not enough assimilation going on afterwards. People get tired of people coming to their country, demanding change, and if change doesn't come for them, then the killing and hate begins ?

You mean all the people like you are moving to Europe?

While I don't necessarily think it'd be good for Europe, I don't think it's our problem if he were to try it.

Nationalistic folks like Putin are backing Le Pen in France. Bet you support her, too.

^^^^^^^^^^

9dbc311781f31cf7d2d6c78c1dba2f21_kkk-meme-google-search-funny-kkk-meme_403-276.jpeg

Putin would be better for the Krauts than merkel is. She is a traitor for sure.

Forum List

Back