Should This Guy Really Go To Jail For Defending Himself From A Thug??

Well, I did post an article about some thugs approaching someone with a gun...and they killing him....
View attachment 602173

Ironically enough, tons and tons of people on this very message board sided with the thugs on that one.....funny how that works...but as I said...I notice the pattern
That doesn't change the reality that this example won't give you what you want. Like I said, you're trolling, pretending that you're trying to make a solid point, and it's not working. The answer is simple, this guy shouldn't have shot after the fleeing perp, end of thread.

If the girl's parents were Trump supporters you would be all for it.

You are trying to get 2nd amendment people to either clear him, thereby you can call them nutters, or say he should be prosecuted, thereby showing civilians don't have the training or responsibility needed to concealed carry or carry. You are going for a transparent gotcha moment.

Most RKBA supporters want to hold police to a higher standard, recently its progressives that are all in with police force as long as its against the "right" people, and paradoxically against funding the police when they try to do things progressives don't like.

You can stop trying to be slick now, you've been called out and found wanting.
Why did that question trigger you??

Your previous reply gives me the feeling that you would clear a police officer of wrongdoing if he or she had done this...why?

I believe anyone who did what was alleged in this story should be facing manslaughter charges....police or otherwise..

And you thinking I would be ok with a little girl dying if her parents were Trump supporters is just projection.....that's a personal problem with you reactionary right-wing cucks

I pray that one day you will live in a county more to your liking where only the government Good Guys are armed. There are many options currently available, why the hesitancy to move there?
I didn't storm the Capitol because I was upset about a presidential election....

Nor do I cosplay as Confederates every couple of years and demand we secede.....like you morons do

I would think you would be more willing to get the fuck out

Bad shot for sure…but DAMN!
These dark people shitholes are becoming more gangsta by the day…Living in a dark people shithole is like living in a video game or Mogadishu these days.
Because, because, because….POVERTY made them do it.
Living in a dark people shithole
hey thats how you describe were you live....

Why did that question trigger you??

Your previous reply gives me the feeling that you would clear a police officer of wrongdoing if he or she had done this...why?

I believe anyone who did what was alleged in this story should be facing manslaughter charges....police or otherwise..

And you thinking I would be ok with a little girl dying if her parents were Trump supporters is just projection.....that's a personal problem with you reactionary right-wing cucks

Triggering is the wrong term. If I was triggered I would be asking for a mod to shut you down, not replying to you. Like most progs you don't know how to use words right.

I was merely pre-empting a usual prog gun control mantra, that only the police have the proper training to use firearms in public. Nothing more.

I think you would be giddy due to the concept of you thinking they deserved it, yes.

If the girl's parents were Trump supporters you would be all for it.

You are trying to get 2nd amendment people to either clear him, thereby you can call them nutters, or say he should be prosecuted, thereby showing civilians don't have the training or responsibility needed to concealed carry or carry. You are going for a transparent gotcha moment.

Most RKBA supporters want to hold police to a higher standard, recently its progressives that are all in with police force as long as its against the "right" people, and paradoxically against funding the police when they try to do things progressives don't like.

You can stop trying to be slick now, you've been called out and found wanting.
The funny thing about all that "defund the police" movement is the end result will be LEO on the streets with less training, resulting in more of the very violence they claim they're opposing.

That doesn't change the reality that this example won't give you what you want. Like I said, you're trolling, pretending that you're trying to make a solid point, and it's not working. The answer is simple, this guy shouldn't have shot after the fleeing perp, end of thread.

He's trying to be slick, and he's about as slick as a mouse glue trap.

Triggering is the wrong term. If I was triggered I would be asking for a mod to shut you down, not replying to you. Like most progs you don't know how to use words right.

I was merely pre-empting a usual prog gun control mantra, that only the police have the proper training to use firearms in public. Nothing more.

I think you would be giddy due to the concept of you thinking they deserved it, yes.
No, you were triggered because of answering a simple question -- your first comment was "If this little girl had Trump supporting parents" blah blah...like a little hurt bitch..

Either answer the question or shut the fuck up

The funny thing about all that "defund the police" movement is the end result will be LEO on the streets with less training, resulting in more of the very violence they claim they're opposing.

Progressives only want funded secret/police, because they need them to get the rest of us to go along with them, or end up in the Nacht und Nebel.

No, you were triggered because of answering a simple question -- your first comment was "If this little girl had Trump supporting parents" blah blah...like a little hurt bitch..

Either answer the question or shut the fuck up

Not triggered, again, I responded, Triggered people only complain to authority or whine to themselves.

Words mean things.

I responded plenty. You are just mad that I called out your bullshit gotcha attempt.

I am not in favor of defunding the police...

I had no problem with Dems funding the police by the tune of 350 billion last year....

Republicans voted against that tho, but that's different huh...

Not triggered, again, I responded, Triggered people only complain to authority or whine to themselves.

Words mean things.

I responded plenty. You are just mad that I called out your bullshit gotcha attempt.
It aint a gotcha attempt if you are consistent..

The problem is...you morons are not consistent...

which is why your dumb ass considers this a "gotcha"

Like I said...yall are clowns....

Now.....why were these folks considered heroes on this message board by so many Conservatives??
trial-trip_wide-022af458ed85f05a2d767baa811b116de584ad16.jpg

I am not in favor of defunding the police...

I had no problem with Dems funding the police by the tune of 350 billion last year....

Republicans voted against that tho, but that's different huh...

Law enforcement is a state issue, not a federal one. The only federal law enforcement should be the FBI, and they should only get involved when criminal activity crosses state lines.

Not necessarily.

Stop the cops from buying military style equipment like armored personnel carriers and the like and use that money for MORe and better trained cops.

Demilitarize the police

Now.....why were these folks considered heroes on this message board by so many Conservatives??
View attachment 602175

If you are whining about consistency, it is a gotcha attempt, poor prog got called out, too bad, so sad.

Show me where they are considered "heroes"

At most they may be considered railroaded and/or over-prosecuted to satisfy the woke mobs.

View attachment 602175
Isn't there a term for someone who tries to derail his own thread onto a different topic? You started this talking about an incident and trying to make a point that blew up in your face. Now I see you attempting to divert attention to something else. Would you care to explain? Just admit it, your trolling failed on multiple levels.

Things like this happen far less often than the bad guy going down all on his own.

And before you think Police don't fuck up like this either:

NYPD: 9 shooting bystander victims hit by police gunfire
Lol, not every cop should be a cop. Not every person carrying a gun should be carrying a gun. That's just the way it is. There are cops I would not hunt with twice. There are people I would not hunt with twice. When I run duck trips the policy is I will not shoot in the beginning. It's not my trip it is the paying customer s trip. My customer s show up with 2000 dollar shot guns very commonly. Talk a big game. Then when it comes down to actually using that weapon it's a different story. I had a trip every single day this season. Most trips I was shooting inside the first 30 minutes or I would have had no ducks to take pictures of at the end of the trip. Only twice the whole year did I get a group that could do it themselves. Lol. That was only because that same group went twice.

"A man who had just been robbed at gunpoint at an ATM in southeast Houston opened fire in an attempt to stop his attacker but instead shot and wounded a 9-year-old girl in a truck driving nearby, police said. The girl remained hospitalized in critical condition after the shooting Monday evening, police said. [She later died]. The 41-year-old man who shot her was arrested and is expected to be charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, police said in a statement Tuesday.

She is the second 9-year-old girl to be shot in Houston within a week. Ashanti Grant remains hospitalized after being shot in the head during a road rage attack Feb. 8. In Monday’s shooting, the man and his wife were at the ATM at around 9:45 p.m. when another man walked up to their vehicle and robbed them at gunpoint, Slinkard said. As the suspect fled on foot, the man got out of his vehicle and opened fire, including at a pickup truck he thought the robbery suspect had climbed into, police said. But the truck carrying a family of five was not involved and had been “simply driving” down a street near the ATM, Slinkard said."

On one hand, you would want a man to be able to defend himself, his family and his property from criminals..so he had every right to go after this guy...however, he made the mistake of shooting at the wrong car...and a little girl got it.... It was an honest mistake, is it not? Sometimes you have collateral damage when there is a war...and there is a war on crime going on right now; this guy was just fighting back....he had to make a split second decision and this accident happened...Should he be charged with murder/manslaughter or no?

If he is ultimately charged with murder, won't this send the wrong message to the rest of us?? For example, you see someone trying to rob a person..and running off with that person's property....you shoot at the robber to try to stop his escape...and one of the bullets hit someone else - why should the law-biding citizen be charged in that scenario??
This is why stand your ground is bullshit.

The robbery victim's life was not in danger. The thief was fleeing.

Now a 9 year old is fighting for her life over a few dollars.

Forum List

Back