Should This Conservative Judge Be Charged For Treason??

Thats a bit of revisionist history isnt it? The R's didnt decide to not participate they werent allowed to have anyone they wanted....."
Well, that's a bit of revisionist history.
The R's were to participate in a true bi-partisan endeavor to choose a ...hold for it...bi-partisan commission of experts in law enforcement, legal, academia, etc. Sorta like the 9/11 Commission.
Bi-partisan in make up.
Bi-partisan in choosing that make-up.
Then the Republicans whiffed.
That's on them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then.
I say all that above.
And the poster Coyote below comes in and nails it.
With better words.
And fewer of 'em.
The message is the same tho......the Republicans whiffed.

They could have had a 9/11 style bipartisan independent commission, but they nixed it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you retards can keep watching the pillow guys crap or salivate......

Ah, thanx for changing the vibe, Magnus.
So, speaking of Pillows.
Didja hear that WalMart just pulled the plug on PillowBoy's line?
He's out.
Of the biggest consumer retailer in the nation. Maybe the world.
Gotta be tough being Pillow Boy.
The hearings make him look like a sucker to the con.
Then WalMart.
Ouch?

S

Same to you progbot!
Make sure to wear your mask, take your boosters & remember Big Brother is your friend :auiqs.jpg:
Sure. As long as you promise not to be vaccinated and promise to mingle with your retard friends without a mask. Promise?

Well, that's a bit of revisionist history.
The R's were to participate in a true bi-partisan endeavor to choose a ...hold for it...bi-partisan commission of experts in law enforcement, legal, academia, etc. Sorta like the 9/11 Commission.
Bi-partisan in make up.
Bi-partisan in choosing that make-up.
Then the Republicans whiffed.
That's on them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then.
I say all that above.
And the poster Coyote below comes in and nails it.
With better words.
And fewer of 'em.
The message is the same tho......the Republicans whiffed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, thanx for changing the vibe, Magnus.
So, speaking of Pillows.
Didja hear that WalMart just pulled the plug on PillowBoy's line?
He's out.
Of the biggest consumer retailer in the nation. Maybe the world.
Gotta be tough being Pillow Boy.
The hearings make him look like a sucker to the con.
Then WalMart.
Ouch?
So you agree that Republicans refused to participate? Good for you. See, even retards sometimes speak the truth. :laugh:

"Retired federal Judge J. Michael Luttig, a staunch conservative long admired by many Republicans, will testify before the House's Jan. 6 committee on Thursday with an urgent and stark message for the panel about former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election: "America's democracy was almost stolen from her." Luttig will also likely state that the Republican National Committee is wrong to have referred to some of the events of Jan. 6, 2021 as "legitimate political discourse" and warn fellow conservatives to not ignore the gravity of what Trump did as he scrambled to hold onto the presidency that day.

One person familiar with Luttig's planned testimony said he sees his appearance before the committee as a serious and sobering moment similar to an appearance before the U.S. Supreme Court. Trump ally John Eastman, a former Luttig clerk, authored a two-page memo, embraced by Trump, which argues that the vice president could take steps to delay the certification and allow for states to send alternate slates of electors for consideration by Congress. Pence's former counsel, Greg Jacob and Luttig counseled Pence to avoid doing anything to rupture the congressional certification of the election — and to disregard advice from conservative lawyer and Trump."

The Dems are weak and stupid -- yet, also brilliant and powerful enough to make life-long republicans do their dirty work for them....Now we have this so-called respected Constitutional Conservative judge --- who is willing to throw away his reputation just to claim that the Vice President doesn't have the power to overturn elections?? Are you serious??? Every one who has just a cursory knowledge of the Constitution knows that the vice president absolutely has the power to overturn the election....It has happened before, just over 20 years ago....Al Gore refused to certify the election and tried to steal that election away from Bush.....the Dems even tried to intimidate Congress to force them to overthrow the election and block God's anointed candidate -- and if it wasn't for the Supreme Court -- we would have been robbed of Bush's leadership over the next 8 years......So this belief that Vice Presidents can't overturn elections is false.....However, if that darkie whore Kamala believes she has the power to do it, , she would be wrong, because the framers never intended for darkies to have that power, so she would be disqualified.....

Now I expect the usual Trumpers on this message board to do what they normally do -- deflect from the actual facts -- but what you won't see them do is -- explain why they believe a Republican vice president could refuse to certify an election, but a Democratic vice president can't -- at least, they can't explain it without looking like Anti-Democratic illiberal hypocritical morons....
What a scumbag post.

"Retired federal Judge J. Michael Luttig, a staunch conservative long admired by many Republicans, will testify before the House's Jan. 6 committee on Thursday with an urgent and stark message for the panel about former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election: "America's democracy was almost stolen from her." Luttig will also likely state that the Republican National Committee is wrong to have referred to some of the events of Jan. 6, 2021 as "legitimate political discourse" and warn fellow conservatives to not ignore the gravity of what Trump did as he scrambled to hold onto the presidency that day.

One person familiar with Luttig's planned testimony said he sees his appearance before the committee as a serious and sobering moment similar to an appearance before the U.S. Supreme Court. Trump ally John Eastman, a former Luttig clerk, authored a two-page memo, embraced by Trump, which argues that the vice president could take steps to delay the certification and allow for states to send alternate slates of electors for consideration by Congress. Pence's former counsel, Greg Jacob and Luttig counseled Pence to avoid doing anything to rupture the congressional certification of the election — and to disregard advice from conservative lawyer and Trump."

The Dems are weak and stupid -- yet, also brilliant and powerful enough to make life-long republicans do their dirty work for them....Now we have this so-called respected Constitutional Conservative judge --- who is willing to throw away his reputation just to claim that the Vice President doesn't have the power to overturn elections?? Are you serious??? Every one who has just a cursory knowledge of the Constitution knows that the vice president absolutely has the power to overturn the election....It has happened before, just over 20 years ago....Al Gore refused to certify the election and tried to steal that election away from Bush.....the Dems even tried to intimidate Congress to force them to overthrow the election and block God's anointed candidate -- and if it wasn't for the Supreme Court -- we would have been robbed of Bush's leadership over the next 8 years......So this belief that Vice Presidents can't overturn elections is false.....However, if that darkie whore Kamala believes she has the power to do it, , she would be wrong, because the framers never intended for darkies to have that power, so she would be disqualified.....

Now I expect the usual Trumpers on this message board to do what they normally do -- deflect from the actual facts -- but what you won't see them do is -- explain why they believe a Republican vice president could refuse to certify an election, but a Democratic vice president can't -- at least, they can't explain it without looking like Anti-Democratic illiberal hypocritical morons....

Really? Darkie? Leftists are such racists; always have been. As much as the right doesn't like Harris, only a lefty would call her a darkie.

Why bro??

If Dems were able to easily steal the elections last time -- without anything happening to them....why not steal the election this time too??

Isn't the Deep State all powerful??

Or does that bullshit you morons try to tell yourselves only go so far??

You know, I think the first time I ever typed the words "deep state" were, well, right back there <-------.

As for why you should talk to be on November 9th, that's because the democrats will be waking up, licking their wonds and wondering just how the fuck they got their asses kicked so bad...

You know, I think the first time I ever typed the words "deep state" were, well, right back there <-------.

As for why you should talk to be on November 9th, that's because the democrats will be waking up, licking their wonds and wondering just how the fuck they got their asses kicked so bad...
People lose elections everyday B.

Gd1D.gif

Life goes on......

There won't be anyone storming any capitols over it...since we know, that DIDN'T HAPPEN in 2010...when Obama lost a bunch of seats in his midterms...or even when Trump lost a bunch of seats in the 2018 midterms...its almost like its a common thing for the incumbent party to lose in the midterms....

Probably. Dems may do badly in the mid-terms. Cheney may lose her seat. But what has that got to do with doing the right thing?

Rump tried to overthrow the election results. He encouraged his brain-dead followers to intimidate the legislatures and hang the VP.

Should they not be held accountable? Or, is it only important to win elections?

Probably. Dems may do badly in the mid-terms. Cheney may lose her seat. But what has that got to do with doing the right thing?

Rump tried to overthrow the election results. He encouraged his brain-dead followers to intimidate the legislatures and hang the VP.

Should they not be held accountable? Or, is it only important to win elections?

When did I say anything about anyone doing, or not doing, the right thing?

Also, I guess I haven't seen the video of Trump telling the Trump faithful to hang Pence. Could you go ahead and link to that?

Thanks so much...

When did I say anything about anyone doing, or not doing, the right thing?

Also, I guess I haven't seen the video of Trump telling the Trump faithful to hang Pence. Could you go ahead and link to that?

Thanks so much...
There is no video of Rump telling your fellow retards to hang the VP. At least, not yet. But there is ample evidence that he approved of the threat to the Veep.

But he did encourage the crowd to turn violent:
All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal.

We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen, I'm not going to let it happen.

Now, let's get back to your point that you did not say that no one should do the right thing. So, you agree that the Jan 6 hearing is correct and the guilty parties should be punished? Even if it is your own fuhrer? Yes or No?

I dont think he should be charged with treason. Maybe string him up without a trial. Why waste public funds when therre is a traditional American way of doing things without communist lawyers.

Unlike you, at least I did not dodge the question.

But then everyone knows trumptards are cowards. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

You couldn't dodge it. You were caught in a lie.

And I'm hardly a Trumptard, and referring to him as my "Fuhrer" tells me that you're nothing but an ignorant scumbag. I also never stated that no one should do the right thing, so that tells me that you're a lying ignorant scumbag...

You couldn't dodge it. You were caught in a lie.

And I'm hardly a Trumptard, and referring to him as my "Fuhrer" tells me that you're nothing but an ignorant scumbag. I also never stated that no one should do the right thing, so that tells me that you're a lying ignorant scumbag...
Poor trumptard. Still trying to wiggle out of answering my question. You really are a rank coward, aren't you?

And to set the record straight, I never said there was a video of him asking his supporters to hang the VP.

But hey, you are a trumptard. And so you will lie. That goes hand in hand. As always, thanks for playing, trumptard. :itsok:

Forum List

Back