CDZ Should these be a right for every American citizen?

If this gallon of milk won't be buyed, it will be poured down on the ground. And the farmer won't get the money and won't spend them on some goods being produced by other workers. All in economy is intertwined.
Your response does not in any meaningful way address the issue put to you.
Thus, your question remains irrelevant, and you remain a supporter of state-enforced involuntary servitude.

The problem is that today, the taxes being taken from us and our great-grandchildren is being taken to pay others to NOT work. Why too are we suddenly paying folks $300.00 a month simply for having had kids
If you don't want to support some families with kids in your country, be ready to greet foreign born kids with their families.

The Bible also said 'give to the Ceaser what is Ceaser's'. No one steals your money. Paying taxes is not stealing. On the contrary, not paying them is so.

If you would actually ever go to church you would know that Jesus was challenging the church leaders to decide between adherence to Man's law or adherence to God's law. If you are still confused about that I will be happy to provide you with the Biblical Scholar's analysis of that passage.

You are really confused about the morality of thievery. Stealing is stealing no matter how it is done.

If you break into my home and take my money then that is stealing.

If you vote for somebody that takes my money and gives it to you by the force of government then that is also stealing. It may be legal to do that but it is still simple thievery and it is wrong. You idiot Libtards that think it is your right to get the money that other people make are nothing more than common thieves and it is despicable.

If you would actually ever go to church you would know that Jesus was challenging the church leaders to decide between adherence to Man's law or adherence to God's law. If you are still confused about that I will be happy to provide you with the Biblical Scholar's analysis of that passage.

You are really confused about the morality of thievery. Stealing is stealing no matter how it is done.

If you break into my home and take my money then that is stealing.

If you vote for somebody that takes my money and gives it to you by the force of government then that is also stealing. It may be legal to do that but it is still simple thievery and it is wrong. You idiot Libtards that think it is your right to get the money that other people make are nothing more than common thieves and it is despicable.
This thread is not about the Bible. Moreover, the understanding of some passages may so differ even within one congregation that your explanation will have little relevance.

I don't consider myself a Christian. And yes, by my understanding of Christianity its main narrative is helping others without expecting something in return. That is about a pure Christianity which was taught by Jesus, not by some interpretations adjusted to some views. For me that is enough.

This thread is not about the Bible. Moreover, the understanding of some passages may so differ even within one congregation that your explanation will have little relevance.

I don't consider myself a Christian. And yes, by my understanding of Christianity its main narrative is helping others without expecting something in return. That is about a pure Christianity which was taught by Jesus, not by some interpretations adjusted to some views. For me that is enough.
Then why did you quote a Bible verse like you knew what it meant? Talking out your ass again?

The Bible teaches that charity should come from the heart, church and family.

It also says that thievery is wrong and when the filthy ass welfare queens use the government to do the thievery for them then it is sure as hell wrong.

Your response does not in any meaningful way address the issue put to you.
Thus, your question remains irrelevant, and you remain a supporter of state-enforced involuntary servitude.
What my question? Your ranting about 'state-enforced servitude' is hilarious. Your ilk supports censorship in schools, interference in people's private lives, political censorship, virtually unlimited power of law enforcements and you have guts to babble about state servitude?

Then why did you quote a Bible verse like you knew what it meant? Talking out your ass again?

It also says that thievery is wrong and when the filthy ass welfare queens use the government to do the thievery for them then it is sure as hell wrong.
I want to remind that it was you who first brought up the Bible. If someone gets some allowances legally it is not thievery. Despite your twisted logic.

I want to remind that it was you who first brought up the Bible. If someone gets some allowances legally it is not thievery. Despite your twisted logic.

Bullshit it is not thievery!

If you get the filthy government to take my money to give to you then it sure as hell is thievery.

Democracy can be just as oppressive and tyrannical as any other kind of government and when it uses the force of government to redistribute income then it is thievery.

By the way, it was "legal" for Hitler to round up all the Jews and kill them but it was still murder. Are you saying that when the government takes my money and gives it to the welfare queens that is it not thievery because it is "legal"? If you really believe that then you are really a confused Moon Bat.

You Moon Bats don't know any more about Ethics as you do Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or the Constitution, do you?

If you were a rich man and there was a man who was hungry and had been without food for 7 days what do you think Jesus would tell you to do?

If you were a rich man and there was a man who was hungry and had been without food for 7 days what do you think Jesus would tell you to do?

That has nothing to do with the government.

That has to do with my heart, which Jesus challenged us to have a generous heart.

Big difference between doing what you think is right and the friggin government stealing our money and giving it away to special interest groups.

I am a very generous person. I probably contribute more to charity each year than any of the Moon Bats that post on here. I also help to support an orphanage. Liberals are notorious at being stingy with their own money but think other people should pay for welfare.

I am also a Libertarian that is opposed to the fithy goverrnment making me do something that takes my money and enriches others that didn't do anything to earn the money.

That has nothing to do with the government.

That has to do with my heart, which Jesus challenged us to have a generous heart.

Big difference between doing what you think is right and the friggin government stealing our money and giving it away to special interest groups.

I am a very generous person. I probably contribute more to charity each year than any of the Moon Bats that post on here. I also help to support an orphanage. Liberals are notorious at being stingy with their own money but think other people should pay for welfare.

I am also a Libertarian that is opposed to the fithy goverrnment making me do something that takes my money and enriches others that didn't do anything to earn the money.

Yeah, but you can't find starving people as easily as the government can.

Let's face it, you're not a friend of Jesus.

No

These aren’t rights these are privileges that should be earned not just given for being born on American soil. This is what leftists like yourself cannot comprehend and precisely what causes such division in our great country.
In Canada they're all taken for granted as rights.

Forum List

Back