Should the US match the EU NATO members funding schedule? (Poll)

Should the US pay more per year to Ukraine than the EU countries?

• NO

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • YES

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (see my post}

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Getting rid of Saddam and his larvae was a good outcome.
Picture the Middle East today with Saddam still in power.
What a load of crap. Saddam was about to get out from being under sanctions and he would have nationalized Iraq's oil. Big oil didn't like that. And we had to move our ass outa Saudi Arabia because it was causing the royals too many headaches. So we needed another pad to crash on in the ME.

No it really wasn't. Saddam for all his flaws kept Iran in check. Now Iraq is just a puppet of Iran.
How is Iraq a puppet of Iran? Iraq and Iran are very different.
Iran is run by a radical cleric. The US still has bases in Iraq.
You're the 2nd poster that's trying to convince me of that, and I'm calling bullshit.

What a load of crap. Saddam was about to get out from being under sanctions and he would have nationalized Iraq's oil. Big oil didn't like that. And we had to move our ass outa Saudi Arabia because it was causing the royals too many headaches. So we needed another pad to crash on in the ME.
US oil is not in the ME, especially Iraq. OPEC+ is in the ME. ARAMCO is in Saudi Arabia. Saddam is gone.

US oil is not in the ME, especially Iraq. OPEC+ is in the ME. ARAMCO is in Saudi Arabia. Saddam is gone.
Sure. It had nothing to do with oil. Take a survey - see how many people think that attacking Iraq was a very good idea. You are insane

You're the 2nd poster that's trying to convince me of that, and I'm calling bullshit.
Wow.

Saddam was a Sunni. The Sunni's were the minority in Iraq.

Iran and the Mullahs are Shia.

These 2 groups don't get along real well.

When we toppled Saddam, dismantled the Iraqi Army and let the Iraqis vote guess who they voted in.

That enabled ISIS, AQIA and all the other Shia militias in the region.

Iran has forces in Iraq as well. Its why we killed Soleimani.

We fucked around in Iran and created the mullahs,

We fucked around in Iraq can created the problems there that didnt exist.

We fucked around in Libya and created problems there that didnt exist.

Etc etc etc

A large part of the reason Russia invaded Ukraine was our meddling in the region. Expanding NATO (which now that the Cold War is over what is it's purpose again?) running coups in Ukraine as well as other countries bordering Russia. The list goes on and on.

How many times do we need to do the same thing before we learn?

Sure. It had nothing to do with oil. Take a survey - see how many people think that attacking Iraq was a very good idea. You are insane
It may have been about oil. But US oil companies don't seem to have gained anything.
Foreign investment in Iraq's energy sector has fizzled out since a flurry of post U.S.-invasion deals over a decade ago, with Exxon Mobil (XOM.N), opens new tab, Shell (SHEL.L), opens new tab and BP (BP.L), opens new tab all having scaled back their operations in recent years, contributing to a stagnation in the country's oil production.

Wow. Saddam was a Sunni. The Sunni's were the minority in Iraq.
Iran and the Mullahs are Shia. These 2 groups don't get along real well.
When we toppled Saddam, dismantled the Iraqi Army and let the Iraqis vote guess who they voted in.
That enabled ISIS, AQIA and all the other Shia militias in the region.
Iran has forces in Iraq as well. Its why we killed Soleimani.
We fucked around in Iran and created the mullahs,
We fucked around in Iraq can created the problems there that didnt exist.
We fucked around in Libya and created problems there that didnt exist. Etc etc etc

A large part of the reason Russia invaded Ukraine was our meddling in the region. Expanding NATO (which now that the Cold War is over what is it's purpose again?) running coups in Ukraine as well as other countries bordering Russia. The list goes on and on.
How many times do we need to do the same thing before we learn?
1. Agree getting rid of the Shah was a bad idea, but that wasn't the US. Especially when the Ayatollah stepped in.
2. Agree there are Shia militias in Iraq. But the Iraqi government is not a client state of Iran.
3. We got rid of ISIS.
4. When Hamas killed 1400 Jews, and then the IDF killed 30,000 Palestinians, that may have lit the fuse.
5. Your prediction for Iran? Just fund terrorism, or something bigger, even nuclear?

1. Agree getting rid of the Shah was a bad idea, but that wasn't the US. Especially when the Ayatollah stepped in.
We actually got the guy before the Shah ousted, installed the Shah then fucked around again and got him ousted which lead to the Mullahs,

2. Agree there are Shia militias in Iraq. But the Iraqi government is not a client state of Iran.
Who do you think those Shia Militias listen to? The Iraq Government wants us out of Iraq. Sure while we are there they will pay lip service to our relationship but once we are gone.....
3. We got rid of ISIS.
We created ISIS.

Do you typically get atta boys for cleaning up messes you make?
4. When Hamas killed 1400 Jews, and then the IDF killed 30,000 Palestinians, that may have lit the fuse.
I think that fuse was lit long before that.
5. Your prediction for Iran? Just fund terrorism, or something bigger, even nuclear?

Depends on what the US does.

1. Inevitably...like 2050 or 2080...
2. Who stole the $6b? We sanctioned it, Biden gave it back to Iran do more terrorism.

Actually, it was Iranian assets in the S. Korean bank. Biden asked for it to be released, and then put it back on hold after 10/7. Try to keep up.

3. LOL. Of course Russia would use civilian air codes from several areas, nothing suspicious.
Wow, this is so fucking retarded I can't even start to grasp it.
Do you know how much effort it would take to make a major airdrop like that? How many planes would be involved?

4. J6 was a bad idea. I don't want to get into what the FBI did, what Pelosi/Bowser did, why the NG wasn't deployed, etc.
The only person responsible for January 6th was Trump.

6. Iraq is a sovereign state not controlled by Iran. You have not proven otherwise.
When a foreign army runs around your country with impunity and your president has to check with the Ayatollahs, you aren't really sovereign anymore.

We have 2500 guys hunkered down in a few bases while their exit is negotiated.

The Iranians have 135,000 guys in Iraq running around with impunity.

Forum List

Back