Should the US match the EU NATO members funding schedule? (Poll)

Should the US pay more per year to Ukraine than the EU countries?

• NO

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • YES

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (see my post}

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, because the Ukraine denied the one True Orange Jesus, Donald Trump.

Ah, I remember when Republicans used to be against Russian Aggression!
Conholes have a thing for Russia. Probably because Russia only has two genders and no blacks.

See, you keep going full retard.

If Taiwan were attacked, not if they declared independence. We do not recognize Taiwan as an independent country, and we don't subscribe to their delusion that they are the legitimate government of China.

So if they said Al Qaeda won't be welcomed back, what was Zawahiri doing in Kabul when Biden had him whacked? You might have a point that Al Qaeda is no longer a threat because Obama killed Bin Laden and Biden killed Zawahiri, and you'd probably need to do a google search to identify who is running whatever is left of Al Qaeda now.

Wow, your rationalizations get more and more crazy, don't they? Besides the fact those paratroopers would have to violate German Airspace, airdrops are only useful if you have ground troops able to link up to them. See Operation Market Garden if you want to see an example of when that doesn't work.

Uh, guy, he couldn't get the cowards in the Republican Party to remove him when he LITERALLY SENT A CRAZY MOB TO KILL THEM!!! Trump isn't afraid of impeachment, because there's no reason for him to be. If he isn't defeated and convicted on one of the 91 charges he currently faces, he literally has nothing to fear.

Well, that would be half the debt gone, wouldn't it? Obviously, you don't fleece the sheep, you merely shear them, as Emperor Tiberius once observed when he fired a procounsul for overtaxing a province. You make the rich pay their fair share and OVER TIME, the debt goes down.

Um, actually, they are very much on the same team. We have 2500 advisors who can't leave their base, and the Iraqis want to leave. the IRGC has 125,000 troops in Iraq and Syria.

All of that depends on one thing - Trump winning the election. And he won't. Wait until his legal fund runs outa money and he has to juggle his court days and his campaign and raising money the way he burns through it. It will be a sight to behold. You haven't seen him totally unhinged yet. But you will.

1. If they aren't spending 2% on defense they are deadbeats by definition.
2. I gave you the NATO link proving that Trump got $100b more from deadbeats in 2019, it will work again in 2025.
3. I don't care if NATO leaders hate Trump, Stoltenberg loves Trump. Besides, NATO members held Biden IN CONTEMPT for his cut and run in AFG.
4. Trump can be against NATO, congress just passed a law that the US in NATO, period.
5. The fact is that the US spent/borrowed a lot of money keeping troops in the EU to protect them from the USSR from 1945-2024.
6. What exactly did our NATO allies do after 9/11 to aid the US?
7. Getting rid of Saddam and his larvae was a very good idea.
Just curious about your point number 7 - if it was such a good idea why did Dubya and his neocons have to lie us into that war?

All of that depends on one thing - Trump winning the election. And he won't. Wait until his legal fund runs outa money and he has to juggle his court days and his campaign and raising money the way he burns through it. It will be a sight to behold. You haven't seen him totally unhinged yet. But you will.
Now that he's got his stooges running the RNC, I suspect the RNC will start paying his lawyers again.

Conholes have a thing for Russia. Probably because Russia only has two genders and no blacks.
And some hot women!!!

1708002123455.png

If Taiwan were attacked, not if they declared independence. We do not recognize Taiwan as an independent country, and we don't subscribe to their delusion that they are the legitimate government of China.

So if they said Al Qaeda won't be welcomed back, what was Zawahiri doing in Kabul when Biden had him whacked? You might have a point that Al Qaeda is no longer a threat because Obama killed Bin Laden and Biden killed Zawahiri, and you'd probably need to do a google search to identify who is running whatever is left of Al Qaeda now.

Wow, your rationalizations get more and more crazy, don't they? Besides the fact those paratroopers would have to violate German Airspace, airdrops are only useful if you have ground troops able to link up to them. See Operation Market Garden if you want to see an example of when that doesn't work.

Uh, guy, he couldn't get the cowards in the Republican Party to remove him when he LITERALLY SENT A CRAZY MOB TO KILL THEM!!! Trump isn't afraid of impeachment, because there's no reason for him to be. If he isn't defeated and convicted on one of the 91 charges he currently faces, he literally has nothing to fear.

Well, that would be half the debt gone, wouldn't it? Obviously, you don't fleece the sheep, you merely shear them, as Emperor Tiberius once observed when he fired a proconsul for overtaxing a province. You make the rich pay their fair share and OVER TIME, the debt goes down.

Um, actually, they are very much on the same team. We have 2500 advisors who can't leave their base, and the Iraqis want to leave. the IRGC has 125,000 troops in Iraq and Syria.
1. True, the Kabuki dance continues. Taiwan is not part of China and as long as China does not attack Taiwan everything is fine.

2. AQ may be gone, but Iran is acting up and Biden keeps giving them money to fund terrorism.

3. You asked, and I gave you an example of how Luxembourg could be captured by Russia. It would behoove the NATO deadbeats to pay the fuck up and avoid problems. Air space is free to travel, there are many routes from point-A to point-B.

4. J6 was a protest about a stolen election, not a crazy mob sent to kill anyone. Trump knows where the line is, if he tried to leave NATO he would be removed. Trump won't be convicted on any of the (91) bullshit charges, even if he is, he will win on appeal, or pardon himself in January.

5. Exactly. Climbing out of the $34T Debt will take skill and sacrifice.

6. The IRGC militias in Iraq are not connected with the Iraqi government, which means that Iraq is not a "client state" of Iran as claimed. The US bombs the IRGC militias, not Iraqi bases. Iraq doesn't seem to mind us killing IRGC militias.

Just curious about your point number 7 - if it was such a good idea why did Dubya and his neocons have to lie us into that war?
A "pretext" by any other name is still the same. Pick a pretext, any will do.

Or, maybe, as crazy as this sounds, Saddam's generals were lying to him about WMD? They said they had them even though they didn't. I don't think Saddam would try to bluff about WMD, knowing that he didn't have them?! Who knows? I've heard several explanations over the years.

1. True, the Kabuki dance continues. Taiwan is not part of China and as long as China does not attack Taiwan everything is fine.
Except, inevitably, Taiwan will be part of China again. Probably after the demographic death spiral they are in crashes and they need Chinese from the Mainland.

2. AQ may be gone, but Iran is acting up and Biden keeps giving them money to fund terrorism.
You mean returning money we stole from them? That would be awful.

3. You asked, and I gave you an example of how Luxembourg could be captured by Russia. It would behoove the NATO deadbeats to pay the fuck up and avoid problems. Air space is free to travel, there are many routes from point-A to point-B.
Air space is free to travel for CIVILIAN aircraft, not military ones. Military aircraft have to get clearance.

4. J6 was a protest about a stolen election, not a crazy mob sent to kill anyone. Trump knows where the line is, if he tried to leave NATO he would be removed. Trump won't be convicted on any of the (91) bullshit charges, even if he is, he will win on appeal, or pardon himself in January.
No, J6 was about a man-baby unwilling to admit he lost an election.
Trump won't win in November, and the courts are getting a little sick of his shit. He probably won't go to jail, because President Biden will commute his sentence on compassionate grounds.

5. Exactly. Climbing out of the $34T Debt will take skill and sacrifice.
And the rich paying their fair share.
6. The IRGC militias in Iraq are not connected with the Iraqi government, which means that Iraq is not a "client state" of Iran as claimed. The US bombs the IRGC militias, not Iraqi bases. Iraq doesn't seem to mind us killing IRGC militias.
No, they are run by the Iranian government.

Also, you are talking out of bothsides of your mouth with points 2 and 6. You really should track your own arguments.

Except, inevitably, Taiwan will be part of China again. Probably after the demographic death spiral they are in crashes and they need Chinese from the Mainland.

You mean returning money we stole from them? That would be awful.

Air space is free to travel for CIVILIAN aircraft, not military ones. Military aircraft have to get clearance.

No, J6 was about a man-baby unwilling to admit he lost an election.
Trump won't win in November, and the courts are getting a little sick of his shit. He probably won't go to jail, because President Biden will commute his sentence on compassionate grounds.

And the rich paying their fair share.

No, they are run by the Iranian government.

Also, you are talking out of both sides of your mouth with points 2 and 6. You really should track your own arguments.
1. Inevitably...like 2050 or 2080...
2. Who stole the $6b? We sanctioned it, Biden gave it back to Iran do more terrorism.
3. LOL. Of course Russia would use civilian air codes from several areas, nothing suspicious.
4. J6 was a bad idea. I don't want to get into what the FBI did, what Pelosi/Bowser did, why the NG wasn't deployed, etc.
5. Yep, I'd like to see the Capital Gains loophole shut, a new financial transaction tax, a new Remittance Tax on money sent out of the US, remove the cap on SS, Welfare sent to the states (off the Fed budget), etc.
6. Iraq is a sovereign state not controlled by Iran. You have not proven otherwise.

Last edited:
Why? Why is it good for us to foster an adversarial relationship with Russia?
Because Russia has proven that they can be trusted under Putin. They were becoming part of the world's economy and prospering. Germany was buying their gas, a win-win. Then Putin attacked Ukraine. The US does not support aggressive dictators. The US and NATO will be here long after Putin dies. What will the next version of Russia look like? I hope someone like Garry Kasparov gets to be president. Until then we are adversaries. Look at how Putin wants to now put nukes in space.

A "pretext" by any other name is still the same. Pick a pretext, any will do.

Or, maybe, as crazy as this sounds, Saddam's generals were lying to him about WMD? They said they had them even though they didn't. I don't think Saddam would try to bluff about WMD, knowing that he didn't have them?! Who knows? I've heard several explanations over the years.
That didn't answer my question. What made it a really good ideal to attack Iraq? Protecting Israel?

Because Russia has proven that they can be trusted under Putin. They were becoming part of the world's economy and prospering. Germany was buying their gas, a win-win. Then Putin attacked Ukraine. The US does not support aggressive dictators. The US and NATO will be here long after Putin dies. What will the next version of Russia look like? I hope someone like Garry Kasparov gets to be president. Until then we are adversaries. Look at how Putin wants to now put nukes in space.
We have been fostering this adversarial relationship long before this invasion. We started as soon as the Cold War ended.

Putin has been the head of Russia for 2 decades.

Getting rid of Saddam and his larvae was a good outcome.
Picture the Middle East today with Saddam still in power.
No it really wasn't. Saddam for all his flaws kept Iran in check. Now Iraq is just a puppet of Iran.

He may be there 2 more decades. Eventually he will pass on.
Then we hope Russia joins the community of nations again.

Im glad you aren't in charge of our foreign policy. Though Im not sure the people who are are much better.

Forum List

Back