Should the US defend Taiwan from China?

Should they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not really the best way to get allies to have faith and trust in you.
It makes no difference. The US has shown it can't be relied on, all it takes is an election there and all bets are off. Of course everyone trusts you to do whatever you perceive to be in your own interest. Allies have only to look at the last 50 years to see how much attention the US has paid to allies.

“Should the US defend Taiwan from China?”​

NO…until the U.S. can find the balls to protect itself from the Mexican invasion it has no business spending taxpayer cash protecting other nations….FUCK THAT!
Sure sign of OCD, applying your pet fear to every thread on the site.

No.

I do say that with some hesitation though. One hand I'd hate to see Taiwan be taken over by China and the people living there don't want that. But, china technically owns Taiwan so in all honesty if it belongs to them then it's well within their right to take back their property.

So I say no if I divorce myself from emotion, we shouldn't interfere at all because it's none of our business and it belongs to China. No one has the right to tell someone they can take back what belongs to them.

No.

I do say that with some hesitation though. One hand I'd hate to see Taiwan be taken over by China and the people living there don't want that. But, china technically owns Taiwan so in all honesty if it belongs to them then it's well within their right to take back their property.

So I say no if I divorce myself from emotion, we shouldn't interfere at all because it's none of our business and it belongs to China. No one has the right to tell someone they can take back what belongs to them.
With this logic Mexico could take back portions of the US and the Native Americans could other portions no?

Sure sign of OCD, applying your pet fear to every thread on the site.
Thanks for noticing…I’m obsessively FURIOUS with my government for refusing to do what they’re sworn to do, for FORCING a degrading demographics change in America against the will of the people….The super bizarre thing is; why aren’t you and all REAL Americans equally furious?
(my bet is, you won’t answer the simple question…no one will)

Thanks for noticing…I’m obsessively FURIOUS with my government for refusing to do what they’re sworn to do, for FORCING a degrading demographics change in America against the will of the people…......
Stick to the topic of THIS thread, or go start another of your endless troll threads, loser.

Simple yes or no.

I say yes, we should defend nearly any freedom loving allied nation from them
I say no, we wouldn’t win not by ourselves...but I’m all about giving them a fuck ton of missiles to make it very very very expensive for China to invade. Just make the island one big surface to air battery. Fuck it, use Palestinian tactics and mount them on the roofs of hospitals and shit, make China be the enemy of the world. Would love to see our mainstream media try to spin China blowing up childrens hospitals in an invasion.

Simple yes or no.

I say yes, we should defend nearly any freedom loving allied nation from them
Ain't gonna happin. Now way, no how. If China wanted to (and they might) they could just move right into Taiwan and the world would just sit back and let them do it, just like we did with Crimea. Afterward, the world would issue words of condemnation and sanction away. But, Taiwan would cease to exist as a separate country.

This entire board knows my history so I'm not beating that dead horse tonight.

If you insist on showing your intolerance for my beliefs and persist with your religious BULLSHIT I'll just add you to the ignore list.
Much like the Jehova faggots that come to my door...IM NOT INTERESTED
You seem to be the intolerant one.

A Christian who seems like a decent guy though I do not agree with his pacifism or his attempt to project it as Christian in nature comes on here with his opinion regarding Taiwan and if we should use military force to defend it and you get all discombobulated.

You seem to be the intolerant one.

A Christian who seems like a decent guy though I do not agree with his pacifism or his attempt to project it as Christian in nature comes on here with his opinion regarding Taiwan and if we should use military force to defend it and you get all discombobulated.
Are you lonely or just desperate for attention?

Welcome to ignore

No.

Taiwan has been autonomous since 1949.

Forum List

Back