Should The Democrats "Win" In November ...

Should the Democrats manage a "win" in November, by whatever means, I will:

• Accept the transfer of power to the Communists and live to obey.

• Approve of any means employed to prevent such a transfer of power.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who ever wins the election is who will be in the White House.

Saying "Approve of any means employed to prevent such a transfer of power", unless there is verifiable proof of fraud sufficient to throw the election, is no different that the dems whining that Hillery got more votes in the 2016 election.

Why did you put the word "win" in quotes?
Because when the recounts start in the blue states again, because the election officials there are soooo dumb, they have to go to the trunks of their cars to find more ballots, they seemed to misplace. Those reasons there are the reason why the Demoncraps could steal this election. I think that would be it for patience with you fuckers, because there are a lot more of US than you commie pricks.

Saying "Approve of any means employed to prevent such a transfer of power", unless there is verifiable proof of fraud sufficient to throw the election, is no different that the dems whining that Hillery got more votes in the 2016 election.
22 million illegals voting in Californication doesnt give her more votes. Shame the Liberals just couldnt let the election go, but had to try to steal it with lies of Russia, now the DOJ is going to bring charges to a lot of people. Maybe one of them will be the moron who cant remember what day it is or where he is at the moment.

22 million illegals voting in Californication doesnt give her more votes. Shame the Liberals just couldnt let the election go, but had to try to steal it with lies of Russia, now the DOJ is going to bring charges to a lot of people. Maybe one of them will be the moron who cant remember what day it is or where he is at the moment.

Of course the claims by the dems were bogus. If for no other reason that popular vote count does not determine the election.

I was using their whining as an example of throwing a temper tantrum after the election results were posted.

Yes, let us get straight up about it: The only thing ya’ll here will do if the Democrats win in November are start whiny threads and rattle your internet sabers.

Yes, let us get straight up about it: The only thing ya’ll here will do if the Democrats win in November are start whiny threads and rattle your internet sabers.

You understood that the question was "approve"
Not will you do something, simply would you approve.
Yes?

You have to love these "I hate America" threads from Trumpists. That is what this thread is. Just admit that, Billy. Anyone who refuses to accept the transfer of power after a election are not just saying, but screaming, they hate the Constitution and all America stands for.

My advice to Billy: Go back to your hole. Move to Russia, China or any other place your hatred of democracy is welcome.

You have to love these "I hate America" threads from Trumpists. That is what this thread is. Just admit that, Billy. Anyone who refuses to accept the transfer of power after a election are not just saying, but screaming, they hate the Constitution and all America stands for.

My advice to Billy: Go back to your hole. Move to Russia, China or any other place your hatred of democracy is welcome.

You're the Communist. You move.

Let's get straight up about it.
Should Democrats "win" in November...what are you expecting from a lame Trump duck?
149fa629465dfaee2f8f3b83404ba418.jpg

You're the Communist. You move.
LOL... You're the America hater. Your thread proves it.

I'm just fishing for sentiments.

Forum List

Back