Should Swalwell be removed from Congress for relationship with Chinese spy?

Should Swalwell well be removed from Congress for relationship with Chinese spy?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
I say he definitely should be removed immediately. He is a threat to national security.

Also, I am not alone.

Swallow well should swallow his pride and resign.

He should have been thrown out for threatening to nuke American gun owners.

Swalwell had a sexual relationship with a Chinese spy. This spy planted an intern in his office and she bundled cash for his campaign.

The entire Dem leadership has known about this for a long time. They are also compromised.

This shit is real and not going anywhere.

Liberals, your entire leadership is compromised by China, and you hate Trump and America so much that you don’t care.

That’s fucked.

I say he definitely should be removed immediately. He is a threat to national security.

Also, I am not alone.

Wow, Shit!

An article posted on Breitbart.com. I have a whole lot of confidence in this one!

NOT!!!

Many in Congress has known about it for a while now. They wont do shit.
Do i think he should be removed for this? No. He didnt know, most likely. Isnt his fault.
The voters should remove him for incompetence though. You ever sit there and listen to that dumbfuck talk?

Also, I am not alone.

Not at this point. Removed from all committee positions yes BUT he deserves due process just like everyone else.

Unpopular opinion im sure but fuck reactionary justice.

At the very least he should be removed from the House intelligence committee.

Why?

He broke off all ties with her when informed by the FBI that they suspected that she was a Chinese Spy.

Have we even established she was a Chinese Spy? Or is she someone who went to school here, dated some Americans, and went home when they started hassling her.

1607786136467.png

Also, I am not alone.

Why would any sane person consider Ingraham, McCarthy and Breitbart to be credible sources?

Also, I am not alone.

Why would any sane person consider Ingraham, McCarthy and Breitbart to be credible sources?
McCarthy will be a massive improvement over Pelosi, after the mid term.

If Swallwell were a republican he would have had to resign from Congress.

Oh pls spare me that BS! Republicans have about as much respectability to step down as much as any criminal thug! Nunes is one that needs to be investigated if you want to start that $#!t; dueling prosecutions! After what the Republicans have perpetrated on the country and Congress, the Dems should run wild throwing dirt and mud right back at those rightwing a-holes! Stop being such hypocrites after all that's gone on these last 4 years! I'm embarrassed to say I'm American if I were to travel abroad! :mad:

At the very least he should be removed from the House intelligence committee.

Why?

He broke off all ties with her when informed by the FBI that they suspected that she was a Chinese Spy.

Have we even established she was a Chinese Spy? Or is she someone who went to school here, dated some Americans, and went home when they started hassling her.

They need mud to sling! Just throw out accusations and then let it get sorted out later! I don't think he would do anything that would give ammunition to his detractors so I have to call BS on this story! ;)

If Swallwell were a republican he would have had to resign from Congress.

Oh pls spare me that BS! Republicans have about as much respectability to step down as much as any criminal thug! Nunes is one that needs to be investigated if you want to start that $#!t; dueling prosecutions! After what the Republicans have perpetrated on the country and Congress, the Dems should run wild throwing dirt and mud right back at those rightwing a-holes! Stop being such hypocrites after all that's gone on these last 4 years! I'm embarrassed to say I'm American if I were to travel abroad! :mad:
You should be embarrassed to say you are an American. You would shortly be exposed as a communist democrat.

Also, I am not alone.

Breitbart, to be sure, is an ideologue.
I trust Ingraham.

Forum List

Back