Speaker McCarthy confirms Swalwell, Schiff, and Omar will be stripped of their committee seats

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
All three are grave threats to our national security and should be prosecuted as well.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) confirmed Monday he plans to strip Reps. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), Adam Schiff (D-CA), and Ilhan Omar (D-MN) from their respective committee seats in the 118th Congress.

McCarthy told the Associated Press on Monday he will stand by his pledge to expel these far-left Democrat House members from their committee seats due to their previous misconduct as members of Congress. To remove members from committees, House members must approve by a floor vote.

Who cares if they no longer chair committees? Who didn't expect it? It may be a slim majority, but I would expect Dems to be cleared out chairman seats on committees.

Frankly, this wasn't even worth a thread.

Last edited:
Who cares if they no longer chair committees? Who didn't expect it? It may be a slime majority, but I would expect Dems to be cleared out chairman seats on committees.

Yet here you are, taking yet another bullet for your America-hating party.

LOL

That's good but considering they all vote together 100% of the time, and they have nearly destroyed this country's future in two short years, he needs to get rid of all of them, not just the radical ringleaders.

Agreed, but this is a start. Getting anti-Americans like Schiff, Swalwell, and Omar away from the levers of power is a national security issue.

That's good but considering they all vote together 100% of the time, and they have nearly destroyed this country's future in two short years, he needs to get rid of all of them, not just the radical ringleaders.
suicide_booth_futurama.gif

Their best hope for 2024 is pressing important policies on your southern border. Just impeaching a border rep won't cut it. It's the easiest issue to win on and if the GOP really want to separate themselves, they would place that issue as highest importance IMO.

Yet here you are, taking yet another bullet for your America-hating party.

LOL
I have taken no bullets from anybody, for anybody, not even coming under fire. The PPQ is in the holster locked and loaded on the back of the desk chair in which I sit. Provable, as there is no news of me shooting anybody, and at the distances in front of my house, it is quite unlikely I would miss.

Marv, I have no party. I have never been a member of any party. I don't even contribute to political parties. Hell, it has been a while since I even went to any kind of party.

Not stripped of their "chairs", but their seats on the committees.
No committees for liars.
That doesn't excite me either, never being a fan of the four, and having spoken against them multiple times here in this board.

All three are grave threats to our national security and should be prosecuted as well.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) confirmed Monday he plans to strip Reps. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), Adam Schiff (D-CA), and Ilhan Omar (D-MN) from their respective committee seats in the 118th Congress.

McCarthy told the Associated Press on Monday he will stand by his pledge to expel these far-left Democrat House members from their committee seats due to their previous misconduct as members of Congress. To remove members from committees, House members must approve by a floor vote.

Thats nice. What Kevin can't do is remove the investigators from the Garland DOJ that are still openly investigating Kevin, and the new members of the committees.

Did I mention the Senate investigative committees still controlled by Democrats? No?

Who cares if they no longer chair committees? Who didn't expect it? It may be a slim majority, but I would expect Dems to be cleared out chairman seats on committees.

They're not going to chair, they're not even going to sit. They're OFF the committees.

McCarthy just want to distract from the fact that he let the retard caucus turn him into a gelding. Har, har, har.

Forum List

Back