By the standard the DOJ set for Trump associates, Hunter Biden should be charged

Since when are hookers and blow illegal in the US when it's done outside the US? I did several ounces and had hookers in five different states and strippers in the US and still was not prosecuted.

The Lunden Roberts Scandal took place in the U.S., and surely the narcotics and showering triste with Hunter and his brother's underage daughter took place in State of Delaware.

It'll start next Jan 1st.
I'm sure you'll be so sad.
Republicans in charge isn't bad at all.....
But when Democrats in charge....they start fucking everything up.....and then go after your children.
I could not care less what the elites self-destruct with. Nobody is going after my kids you fucking idiot.

It'll start next Jan 1st.
I'm sure you'll be so sad.
Republicans in charge isn't bad at all.....
But when Democrats in charge....they start fucking everything up.....and then go after your children.
Vote republic and give your girls to the key line and orgies.

The Lunden Roberts Scandal took place in the U.S., and surely the narcotics and showering triste with Hunter and his brother's underage daughter took place in State of Delaware.
Then present the evidence to the cops and come what may yet the statute of limitations and lack of physical evidence will impinge upon the actual charges. You are aware that a minor can consume when their parents are around? Rittenhouse was sixteen drinking in bars with his Mother, now bitch about that.

Last edited:
277797121_4947406048668613_108607473458421216_n.jpg277706474_4714824248640963_6001031374998843911_n.jpg277819443_521536769335873_4993951597851871320_n.jpg

Unequal application of the laws has been the method of the FBI/DoJ. Political hacks are what they have become, a subsidiary of the Democratic Party.

So, we watch and wonder.

As US Attorney David Weiss leads a long line of witnesses before a grand jury, Washington is preparing for the possibility of an indictment of the son of President Joe Biden, Hunter. This has led to a nosebleed of a turn for the media, as major outlets suddenly acknowledge that the story that they tried to kill in 2020 is in fact legitimate.
Many legal experts have insisted that any prosecution for tax violations would be uncommon or unwarranted because Hunter Biden belatedly paid taxes after the start of the investigation. However, not only are tax and international transactional violations still possible, there is a looming threat of charges under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).
This week, I testified in the House Judiciary Committee on enhancements of FARA and was asked whether Hunter Biden could be charged under the act. The answer is clearly yes. Indeed, if the Justice Department applies the standard used in the Paul Manafort case, it would seem like such a charge is not just possible, but even probable.
The similarities of the Manafort and Biden cases are striking. On a personal level, both men had ravenous levels of material consumption. Where Manafort had his $15,000 ostrich coat, Biden had his high-priced hookers and $143,000 Fisker sports car. Both burned through money and found themselves with towering debts.
However, the greatest similarities is how they paid those bills. The Manafort indictment included charges for lobbying on behalf of the Ukrainian government and Ukrainian political parties from 2008 to 2014. He did not register under FARA, which has sweeping terms covering such work.
While FARA was rarely used for criminal investigations and prosecutions, special counsel Robert Mueller seemed to charge by the gross under the act. He hit a line of Trump associates with such allegations from Manafort to Michael Flynn to George Papadopoulos to Rick Gates. More recently, the Justice Department used FARA to conduct searches on the homes and files of former Trump counsel Rudy Giuliani, Republican counsel Victoria Toensing and others.
The recent use of FARA was celebrated by legal experts and media figures. Now, however, Hunter Biden is the target and the evidence against him on FARA may actually be worse than Manafort in some respects.
Federal investigators raided and seized 18 devices from Rudy Giuliani’s Manhattan office and apartment last year.Edmund J Coppa
In Biden’s laptop, there are hundreds of e-mails detailing work with “foreign principals,” which can include not just foreign governments or foreign agencies, but foreign-based companies, nonprofits and individuals, including Americans living in foreign countries. That would covers companies like CEFC, which had close ties to the Chinese government.

Wasn't your party in power when this Hunter Biden laptop shit show first burst on the scene? Heck, your orange douche bag even famously got impeached because of withholding weapons to Ukraine because he wanted Ukraine to manufacture proof against Biden. The same country now being attacked by the guy your orange loser calls a genius.

So, if you had so much proof, why didn't you idiots do something then instead of moaning and bitching about it and blaming the Dems or the media?

When the GOP wins back congress...Biden will be impeached....and removed from office for taking bribes from China, Ukraine, and Russia. He will also be charged with refusing to defend the Southern Borders and for trying to destroy our sources of energy.
Kamala Harris will be charged with the same crimes and removed from office.
The new Speaker of the House will be a Republican and he will become POTUS.

They'll never get 67 votes in the Senate unless it is so obvious that Biden was an agent of the CCP and Putin.

He should be removed for violating his oath of office to see that the laws are faithfully executed; instead, he is making a mockery of immigration laws and endangering the American people.

Wasn't your party in power when this Hunter Biden laptop shit show first burst on the scene? Heck, your orange douche bag even famously got impeached because of withholding weapons to Ukraine because he wanted Ukraine to manufacture proof against Biden. The same country now being attacked by the guy your orange loser calls a genius.

So, if you had so much proof, why didn't you idiots do something then instead of moaning and bitching about it and blaming the Dems or the media?

No. The Dems had the House.

And as I say, the DoJ is a subsidiary of the Democratic Party.

The rest of your post is Dem talking point crap.

I saw the Trump kids banking off their position to include Ivanka doing business in China and getting patents from China when her dad was telling us China is bad, Mkay....The issue with Hunter having to go through the process of investigation(s) which they are doing now, but go ahead and claim nothing is being done because you need something to be upset over.

Can you quote me supporting Ivanka and others of the Trump family?

Snicker.....

No. The Dems had the House.

And as I say, the DoJ is a subsidiary of the Democratic Party.

The rest of your post is Dem talking point crap.
Rump came to power in Jan 2017. Dems won the house in Nov 2018. You are not very good at this, are you? :itsok:

Since when are hookers and blow illegal in the US when it's done outside the US? I did several ounces and had hookers in five different states and strippers in the US and still was not prosecuted.
We're you selling influence with the vice president to pay for that kind of entertainment? That's the issue.

That's hilarious. You want to blame Trump for Hunter Biden's Laptop.
Dude....STFU!!!

275360667_3108888809352723_9060056759228764626_n.jpg

Last edited:
She needs to be locked up.
These freaks think they have the government supporting their criminal child-abuse plans.
They probably do.....and will only end up getting alot of Democrats booted out of office in Jan.

This is what happens when you allow the left to use diversity to put sick individuals in important positions....and alot of Green-haired school teachers will only end up losing their jobs. These people need to be identified as sexual deviants and put on the sexual-offenders list.

In other words...you got nothing? Don't feel too bad. I never expect trumptards to respond intelligently. :itsok:
Yeah....and crazy people think they're sane to.
You cannot blame everything on Trump, you dumb bastard.

Whatever Hunter Biden is doing can be proved on his laptop.
Hunter Biden's had enough evidence on his PC to show that he was dealing with foreign governments. They were giving them millions of dollars for access to Biden himself........and this has nothing to do with Trump.
Trump is their enemy. He's not in on it with them.

Forum List

Back