Should President Trump Invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House?

Award Rittenhouse a medal?

• YAS!

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
He placed himself exactly where he should have been, in the chaos of far left terrorism, armed with his rifle, in the city that he worked in that was being desecrated by a bunch of communist degenerates.

Hopefully Trump invites him!

IF he had been guarding HIS place of employment, yes - but he wasn't. He had no reason to be there. The terrorists attacked and were rightfully shot - I'm not disputing that - but he had no reason to be there.

No. Mr Rittenhouse and his associates went looking for a fight and found one. If they were truly there ONLY to defend the business they would have been doing so from inside the business, not venturing out amongst the crowds.

He may get away with whst he did by claiming self-defense, but his actions don’t live up to MY standards for self-defense, so I do not want to see him lauded as a hero.
Paul revere was looking for a fight to

Yes it is EXACTLY the same thing, EXACTLY!!!

It would be mean for poor Kyle to face a mass murderer like the impeached president trump, since poor Kyle has killed so few. After all, with his COVID-19 plague, the impeached president trump has killed over 188,000 Americans.

Knowing this would give poor Kyle an inferiority complex.

Did you ride a motorcycle at over 2000 MPH into a concrete pylon, not wearing a helmet?

Seriously Herr Himler;

DERP {president trump has killed over 188,000 Americans.} DERP - is the DUMBEST bit of slander I've ever heard. The celery stalk that is your brain must have turned to mush.

Wait until he's found innocent of all charges.

The murder charges are stupid and were ONLY levied in order to create anger and cause more riots when the charges are dismissed.

They will charge him with a low grade felony after that to revoke his second amendment rights. The prosecutors in Kenosha are deliberately fomenting violence - it is their intent.

Should president Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House and award him a medal for the courageous acts of defending a community against a group of murderous rioters.

My judgement of the guy pends view of the first incident. I know he was defending himself with the second guy. Either way I think the answer is nope.

No. Mr Rittenhouse and his associates went looking for a fight and found one. If they were truly there ONLY to defend the business they would have been doing so from inside the business, not venturing out amongst the crowds.

He may get away with whst he did by claiming self-defense, but his actions don’t live up to MY standards for self-defense, so I do not want to see him lauded as a hero.

Looking for a fight? What's your evidence for this? Looks like he was administering first aid trying to defend his community.

Defending your community is not "looking up for a fight". The rioters, they were looking for a fight and got it.
Defending his community? He didn't even live in the same state, you fucking idiot.

It's sad that bitter little men like you look up to a 17 year-old child as one of your heroes, like you do with two other children, sandman and trump.

You are nothing but a pathetic, cowardly little messageboard loser.

]Looking for a fight? What's your evidence for this? Looks like he was administering first aid trying to defend his community.

Defending your community is not "looking up for a fight". The rioters, they were looking for a fight and got it.

It’s not Mr Rittenhouse’s job to be defending the community. Especially si ce he’s not from there. That’s what the police are for. The local sheriff had already turned them away.

What these folks did was NOT self-defense (on either side). They both went looking for a fight and found it. Now 2 people are dead and the killer isn’t even old enough to possess the gun he used under every set of laws I’m familiar with.

This was a tragic event caused by too much testosterone and too few brain cells inhabiting the same space at the same time.

]Looking for a fight? What's your evidence for this? Looks like he was administering first aid trying to defend his community.

It’s not Mr Rittenhouse’s job to be defending the community. Especially si ce he’s not from there. That’s what the police are for. The local sheriff had already turned them away.

What these folks did was NOT self-defense (on either side). They both went looking for a fight and found it. Now 2 people are dead and the killer isn’t even old enough to possess the gun he used under every set of laws I’m familiar with.

This was a tragic event caused by too much testosterone and too few brain cells inhabiting the same space at the same time.

Weren't the police defunded? If not, were they not at least supposed to be defunded?

Looking for a fight? What's your evidence for this? Looks like he was administering first aid trying to defend his community.

Defending his community? He didn't even live in the same state, you fucking idiot.

It's sad that bitter little men like you look up to a 17 year-old child as one of your heroes, like you do with two other children, sandman and trump.

Scared?

Scared?
Scared of what, you little messageboard pussies? LOL.

He is a hero, you do not even rise to the level of keyboard warrior with snark that lousy.

And yes, he was defending the community from three convicted criminals. I wonder do these leftists ever think, why is it that they are ALWAYS defending criminals with outrageous crimes such as pedophilia in this case. Does it never occur to you that you are the bad guys.

Scared?
Scared of what, you little messageboard pussies? LOL.

That real Ameicans are fighting back.

Forum List

Back