Should President Trump Invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House?

Award Rittenhouse a medal?

• YAS!

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
No. Mr Rittenhouse and his associates went looking for a fight and found one. If they were truly there ONLY to defend the business they would have been doing so from inside the business, not venturing out amongst the crowds.

He may get away with whst he did by claiming self-defense, but his actions don’t live up to MY standards for self-defense, so I do not want to see him lauded as a hero.

No. Mr Rittenhouse and his associates went looking for a fight and found one. If they were truly there ONLY to defend the business they would have been doing so from inside the business, not venturing out amongst the crowds.

He may get away with whst he did by claiming self-defense, but his actions don’t live up to MY standards for self-defense, so I do not want to see him lauded as a hero.

Looking for a fight? What's your evidence for this? Looks like he was administering first aid trying to defend his community.

Defending your community is not "looking up for a fight". The rioters, they were looking for a fight and got it.

It WAS self-defense, but he placed himself in a situation he shouldn't have been in. In legal terms, he had no standing or stake in the endangered businesses nor was he asked by the business owners to protect them.

The terrorists got what they deserved, he is legally blameless for defending his own life - but he had no reason to be there.

Last edited:
Should president Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House and award him a medal for the courageous acts of defending a community against a group of murderous rioters.

The child is in jail right now.

His lawyer has waived extradition and will be sent to Wisconsin. He's in jail in Illinois right now. He will remain in jail in Illinois until his next hearing on September 25th.

He has not been charged with any federal crimes so trump has absolutely nothing to do with it. He can't get the child out of jail to go do that photo op you want.

As for a medal?

The boy is a criminal and sitting in jail. If he is found guilty, he will be sitting in prison for a very long time.

Your idea of people who deserve a medal is very messed up.

Should president Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House and award him a medal for the courageous acts of defending a community against a group of murderous rioters.

Way too politically sensitive. He shouldn't weigh in too heavily on these types of situations. Two people, regardless of their past, are dead, another injured.

How would this help him politically? It wouldn't. It would hurt him.

Save these types of meetings for soldiers who took out Bin Laden or won a medal. Save it for citizens he has released due to the First Step Act who have gone on to great things.

In short, save meetings for inspiring stories that everyone can rally around and say "I want to vote for a guy who sees the best in America". Use the WH pulpit down the stretch, there is nothing wrong with that, his opposition will. Make it about giving citizens second chances, new immigrants who support Trump etc.

Last edited:

It WAS self-defense, but he placed himself in a situation he shouldn't have been in. In legal terms, he had no standing or stake in the endangered businesses nor was he asked by the business owners to protect them.

The terrorists got what they deserved, he is legally blameless for defending his own life - but he had no reason to be there.

I often hear this "he had no business to be there".

And? Seems like there is no reason why he shouldn't have been there. Same can't be said of the rioters who attacked him.

But anyway, at least according to their account, that's false. Still, you would think in America people should be able to walk down the streets - frankly it's none of your business whether it's their business to do so or not.

Are you nuts? Every time I think I just heard the stupidest thing I've ever heard one of you mental midgets comes up with something stupider! It's a red letter day for morons, I'm telling you!!

"Duh... Let's invite the murderous vigilante to the Whitehouse..derp-a-herp-derp!!"

giphy (73).gif

He was and is only 17. But he showed more courage then a lot of people do. Question the deed against people where the police, the media, the politicians are not doing anything to stop or won't while the residents are in destruction mode for anything in their path if you must.

Unfortunately for the communists that have already found Kyle guilty there are many films covering every second of the attack upon him. Unlike the internet know it all, there are on the scene witnesses including a reporter.

The white house can start setting the table for his state dinner.

Paul revere was looking for a fight to

It would be mean for poor Kyle to face a mass murderer like the impeached president trump, since poor Kyle has killed so few. After all, with his COVID-19 plague, the impeached president trump has killed over 188,000 Americans.

Knowing this would give poor Kyle an inferiority complex.

Forum List

Back