The political stategies of hiding and disclosing presidential medical histories.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Since Trump has had many heart attacks, strokes, and mental break downs. And Biden has deteriorating dementia. I thought I'd take a look back.

Myth of Camelot. John Fitzgerald Kennedy was a vibrant healthy man.

Truth of Camelot. John Kennedy was one of the sickest men to ascend to the office. At 43, he was a walking time bomb. In more than one way too.

Myth of Camelot. Kennedy was bright eyed and aware.

Truth of Camelot. Kennedy shot up steroids, amphetamines, barbituates, and was on a variety of anti anxiety meds most of his like. His bones were brittle from a life time of medical roids.

His lipid level was around 420................And he smoked it here and there.

See for yourself. If only your grandaddy knew. The biggest snow job of presidential health, even by Ruusevelt standards.

Since Trump has had many heart attacks, strokes, and mental break downs. And Biden has deteriorating dementia. I thought I'd take a look back.

Truth of Camelot. John Kennedy was one of the sickest men to ascend to the office. At 43, he was a walking time bomb. In more than one way too.

Truth of Camelot. Kennedy shot up steroids, amphetamines, barbituates, and was on a variety of anti anxiety meds most of his like. His bones were brittle from a life time of medical roids.

See for yourself. If only your grandaddy knew. The biggest snow job of presidential health, even by Ruusevelt standards.

when did trump have those things???
got a link??

when did trump have those things???
got a link??
My posts have a lot of biting sarcasm most understand. How mant strokes, heart attacks and such has CNN reported Trump had in 4 yrs???????????????????????????????

President Harding, 60 years previous, wasn't the picture of health either. Broads of his time thought Harding was a good looking fellow too, but he suffered from a wide range of illness, the worst was heart disease which he eventually succumbed to at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco (a straight city back in 1923). Harding's predecessor, Wilson, was in bad shape due to a stroke as well, but outlived Harding.

President Trump is without a doubt the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created, and Trump has a letter from a tremendous physician to verify that fact.

He covered the "ministroke/heart attack" story in his 90 minute speech in Latrobe this week. BTW, serious ill people rarely give 90 minute speeches.

If you are going to claim that the President of the United States "had many heart attacks, strokes and mental breakdowns" you have to offer compelling evidence rather than heresay and unidentified and unverified sources.

Forum List

Back