Should President Trump Invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House?

Award Rittenhouse a medal?

• YAS!

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
No. Mr Rittenhouse and his associates went looking for a fight and found one. If they were truly there ONLY to defend the business they would have been doing so from inside the business, not venturing out amongst the crowds.

He may get away with whst he did by claiming self-defense, but his actions don’t live up to MY standards for self-defense, so I do not want to see him lauded as a hero.
And when antifa busses their shit around, what the fuck are they doing? one side can do it, everyone can.

And when antifa busses their shit around, what the fuck are they doing? one side can do it, everyone can.

People are free to move around wherever they want... HOWEVER, they are NOT free to Deputize themselves and act as de facto Law Enforcement Officers. Especially after the legitimate LEOs have declined their assistance.

People are free to move around wherever they want... HOWEVER, they are NOT free to Deputize themselves and act as de facto Law Enforcement Officers. Especially after the legitimate LEOs have declined their assistance.

How about... they are not free to Burn, Loot and Murder?

Insane rhetoric. Of course people can defend themselves against that. The more I read this nonsense the more convinced I become that he is even bigger hero than I thought. Super loser attitude to say the least.

Should president Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House and award him a medal for the courageous acts of defending a community against a group of murderous rioters.
Yes of course he should invite him. It would be another LEGO on the house of stupidity Trump has been building

Should president Trump invite Kyle Rittenhouse to the White House and award him a medal for the courageous acts of defending a community against a group of murderous rioters.
Yes of course he should invite him. It would be another LEGO on the house of stupidity Trump has been building

You surely mean one more win in the stack of winnings. Got to be careful to not get tired.

]How about... they are not free to Burn, Loot and Murder?

You’re absolutely correct. That’s what the Law Enforcement Agents of this country are for. It is generally the Right of the individual citizen to use deadly force ONLY if they are directly being threatened. Not if their property is being stolen or destroyed. Most definitely before the malcontents have actually committed a criminal act.

]How about... they are not free to Burn, Loot and Murder?

You’re absolutely correct. That’s what the Law Enforcement Agents of this country are for. It is generally the Right of the individual citizen to use deadly force ONLY if they are directly being threatened. Not if their property is being stolen or destroyed. Most definitely before the malcontents have actually committed a criminal act.

I thought the law enforcement agency was for defunding and abolishing. So as can be seen, they were not there. This means Kyle protecting the community and himself against a gang of criminals, is a hero now.

You surely mean one more win in the stack of winnings. Got to be careful to not get tired.
No definitely not a win in my book... he hasn’t had many of those

Yes he has, constantly, never ending barrage.

I can see that from your super loser perspective they may not appear to be wins though. For those interested in civilization they are glaringly obvious victories.

They are not free to go tear shit up.

Not playing your peaceful protester bullshit.

But inviting clock boy was smart.

God you hypocritical fucks are annoying.

But inviting clock boy was smart.

God you hypocritical fucks are annoying.

Under Biden they would have invited the convicted pedophile these folks defend to the white house.

Thankfully now we can get a real hero.

I thought the law enforcement agency was for defunding and abolishing. So as can be seen, they were not there. This means Kyle protecting the community and himself against a gang of criminals, is a hero now.

No, there were LEOs there. In fact, one report I saw suggested that Rittenhouse and company had asked the local Sheriff to deputize them, and the Sheriff told them their assistance wasn’t needed.

Whether the LEOs were there or not, it is NOT up to the citizenry to take matters into their own hands. Especially without the request of the property owner.

The Purge is/was a seres of movies, not a documentary. Both Mr Rittenhouse and the Protestirs need to begin understanding thst.

Last edited:
Obviously you're an amateur at politics. It's never a mistake when a politician does something to excite his base.

No, there were LEOs there. In fact, one report I saw suggested that Rittenhouse and company had asked the local Sheriff to deputize them, and the Sheriff told them their assistance wasn’t needed.

Whether the LEOs were thereThe Purge is/was a movie series or not, it is NOT up to the citizenry to take matters into their own hands. Especially without the request of the property owner.

The Purge is/was a seres of movies, not a documentary. Both Mr Rittenhouse and the Protestirs need to begin understanding thst.

What do you mean by "there". The LEOs sure did not stop the attacks from the pedophile.

A few patriotic volunteers firing randomly would end the BLM protests quickly.

Yes he has, constantly, never ending barrage.

I can see that from your super loser perspective they may not appear to be wins though. For those interested in civilization they are glaringly obvious victories.
I disagree

A few patriotic volunteers firing randomly would end the BLM protests quickly.

In this case one was enough. The riots ended right then and there.

Forum List

Back