Should Nancy Have Dumped Ronnie??????

Sheesh I hope your getting well compensated, sounds like a dangerous area to operate in.

Sounds like? According to the cops it IS the worst place to be in Seattle.

Local News | Aurora Avenue's Seattle Motor Inn closes | Seattle Times Newspaper

I am assuming you are allowed to carry a fire arm while you perform your duties.

I have all the "tools" I need. A couple of huge Pit Bulls and a baseball bat is usually enough to handle most any violent situation though. What I do to get in the proper "mood" for confrontation is a steady dose of USMB. :lol: :lol: That puts me in a good space to kick ass. I just visualize certain contributors to this MB when dealing with scum...then..boom boom boom..out go the lights! :lol: :lol:

how is the rescue pit doing? i never understand why dogs scare people more than guns....but you see it on cops shows......stop or i will fire...dude keeps running....stop or i will let the dog go....dude stops in his tracks and puts his hands up

how is the rescue pit doing? i never understand why dogs scare people more than guns....but you see it on cops shows......stop or i will fire...dude keeps running....stop or i will let the dog go....dude stops in his tracks and puts his hands up

Angel is doing just fine. Her coat is shiny..the little bumps on her back from stress are all gone...her appetite is through the roof....She was a bit introverted when I got her..and now she gets up on her hind legs and "dances" and barks happy barks. She has become VERY protective of me and is far more alert to noises than Dre, the big red nose. She and Dre get along real good...they sleep wrapped up in each others legs face to face...it's real cute. Her weight and muscle mass is improving every day..she runs sprints up and down the two flights of stairs and up and down the 150 foot decks with Dre several times a day. She immediately obeys all of my commands and best of all she does not chew on any of my stuff...computer cords...anything left on my table..including unattended plates of food including meats. That used to bee a problem with her previous owners. Her and Dre share everything ..they will chew on a big rawhide or a favorite bone then take the treasure over to the other one and offer it up. She used to piss in her and her previous owners living space and has not done than with me since day two..Just like Dre she goes out as far away from my motel room as she can to piss and poop. I couldn't ask for better progress.

Thanks for asking!

Now if I could just get her to stop going ballistic when she sees strange dogs...:lol:

Prolly just cuz a criminal views a cop as more predictable than a dog, and if you don't think the cop will shoot the criminal knows he can maybe outrun a person but never a medium-large sized dog.

Pretty much the same thing as far as the law is concerned. :eusa_whistle:
Law???? What law you talkin bout??? The only law that exists in this vicinity is the one I lay down. Cops don't do nothin about it. I called the Sgt of the community police project Tuesday(left message)..another cop called back Wednesday..) cuz the traffic was off the charts for a couple of days and they said they can't/won't arrest the junkies cuz they can never catch em with evidence.

Cops don't have the time to chase down people with small quantities of drugs anymore, their only interested if the guy has a large amount and a trafficing charge can be made.
Yeah right.... they love popping folks with only a joint or even less.

Dont ask me how I know either :eusa_whistle:

Our "drug war" is a joke.

Last edited:
Law???? What law you talkin bout??? The only law that exists in this vicinity is the one I lay down. Cops don't do nothin about it. I called the Sgt of the community police project Tuesday(left message)..another cop called back Wednesday..) cuz the traffic was off the charts for a couple of days and they said they can't/won't arrest the junkies cuz they can never catch em with evidence.

Cops don't have the time to chase down people with small quantities of drugs anymore, their only interested if the guy has a large amount and a trafficing charge can be made.

Depends where you live, when I was in California the cops really only went after people who were carrying weight, small amounts for possession were not that interesting to them, plus keep in mind the prison population in California is overflowing, they don't have the time or the space to be busting people over small time bullshit anymore.

Depends where you live, when I was in California the cops really only went after people who were carrying weight, small amounts for possession were not that interesting to them, plus keep in mind the prison population in California is overflowing, they don't have the time or the space to be busting people over small time bullshit anymore.

Well I live in Texas.... and Harris County will pop you if you just smell like weed.
I hate them for it...!
Cost me over $4000.00 trying to defend myself for having less the a doober !

Thing is.... they are busting at the seems, and they wanted me to serve 45 days in jail!!! Lets see... lose my job, lose my house, and anything else I cant pay for b/c of a weed? Yep, makes alot of sense to me :cuckoo:

I hear ya HG, it does depend on where ya live, but I live in a place with a hard on for pot smokers :eek:

And for all you dummies who say "dont smoke it"

:fu:

:lol: OK, I feel better now....

Well I live in Texas.... and Harris County will pop you if you just smell like weed.
I hate them for it...!
Cost me over $4000.00 trying to defend myself for having less the a doober !

Thing is.... they are busting at the seems, and they wanted me to serve 45 days in jail!!! Lets see... lose my job, lose my house, and anything else I cant pay for b/c of a weed? Yep, makes alot of sense to me :cuckoo:

I hear ya HG, it does depend on where ya live, but I live in a place with a hard on for pot smokers :eek:

And for all you dummies who say "dont smoke it"

:fu:

:lol: OK, I feel better now....

They must have plenty of manpower, time and space in the police department where you live, in some of the larger more crime plagued areas like Detroit, Chicago, LA etc they really don't have the time to bust a guy for smoking a silly joint anymore, theres just no room, unless you are carrying an amount that could lead to a drug trafficking charge.

Forum List

Back