'Should Have Called Him 'Creep' - made my skin crawl'

wow.....what did this poor woman ever do to you guys?...she would have been a great president.....dont take my word for it,just ask her or dean,they will tell you....

Was she also dodging sniper fire during the debate? This woman is a serial liar I don't believe a word that comes out of her lying filth liberal mouth.
She said that Trump invaded her space. However, what really happened is the exact opposite. There were two podiums, one for each candidate. She walked over to The Donald's side of the stage.

It's just like the lie about dodging sniper fire on a tarmac in Bosnia. The video proves her wrong. But she doesn't care, she knows damn well that her supporters are a bunch of idiots. She knows that she could shit a hot steaming load on a plate, tell them it's chocolate ice cream and they would eagerly eat it up and lick the plate clean.

And then beg for seconds.

Last edited:
Even if Hillary's skin crawling wasn't causing by all her medical cybernetics, it was probably caused by an alcohol withdrawal. Because there were times poor little Hillary had to go a few hours without diving into a bottle.
Bill was in the audience

Forum List

Back