Giuliani demanded oral sex from female aid because it made him feel like 'Bill Clinton'

Rumpole

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2023
I mean, you can't make this shit up.

Uh oh, another pervert Republican is getting sued. I think she wants $10 million. Giuliani drank all day and demanded sexual favors from a female aid. She had enough of his BS and is suing. Apparently Giuliani's some kind of real skank, drinking all day, and he wants to peddle pardons for $2 mil? Really? I didn't know you could do that. What, did Trump give him a pocket full of the darn things?

Let's see, there's the perv Roy Moore, (no one minded his perversity) , there's Kavanaugh, There's Thomas, and, hell, they could do a class action sex assualt lawsuit against Trump there are so many women whose pussies he grabbed.

What a fucktangle the right has become. Whatever happened to the party of Lincoln?

A former associate of Rudy Giuliani sued the former New York mayor, presidential candidate and attorney to Donald Trump for $10m on Monday, alleging “abuses of power, wide-ranging sexual assault and harassment, wage theft and other misconduct” including “alcohol-drenched rants that included sexist, racist and antisemitic remarks”.

Filed in New York state, Noelle Dunphy’s suit includes the allegation that Giuliani “often demanded oral sex while he took phone calls on speaker phone from high-profile friends and clients, including then-President Trump”.

Giuliani is alleged to have told Dunphy “he enjoyed engaging in this conduct while on the telephone because it made him ‘feel like Bill Clinton’”.

On line 8 it states:

8. Giuliani also abused his position as Ms. Dunphy’s lawyer to pressure her into sex.
In one instance, for example, Giuliani promised Ms. Dunphy that he would give her $300,000 if
she would forgo her legal rights in connection with her pending case and “fuck me like crazy.”
This statement was recorded.

And this is just scratching the surface, if you read the allegations it's is depravity, to put it mildly, not to mention wage theft and other misconduct. What's really bizarre is that not only is she his employee, she's also his client, where Giuliani was representing her as her lawyer in another matter, and, it really gets complicated.

Last edited:

Uh oh, another pervert Republican is getting sued. I think she wants $10 million. Giuliani drank all day and demanded sexual favors from a female aid. She had enough of his BS and is suing. Apparently Giuliani's some kind of real skank, drinking all day, and he wants to peddle pardons for $2 mil? Really? I didn't know you could do that. What, did Trump give him a pocket full of the darn things?

Let's see, there's the perv Roy Moore, (no one minded his perversity) , there's Kavanaugh, There's Thomas, and, hell, they could do a class action sex assualt lawsuit against Trump there are so many women whose pussies he grabbed.

What a fucktangle the right has become. Whatever happened to the party of Lincoln?

A former associate of Rudy Giuliani sued the former New York mayor, presidential candidate and attorney to Donald Trump for $10m on Monday, alleging “abuses of power, wide-ranging sexual assault and harassment, wage theft and other misconduct” including “alcohol-drenched rants that included sexist, racist and antisemitic remarks”.

Filed in New York state, Noelle Dunphy’s suit includes the allegation that Giuliani “often demanded oral sex while he took phone calls on speaker phone from high-profile friends and clients, including then-President Trump”.

Giuliani is alleged to have told Dunphy “he enjoyed engaging in this conduct while on the telephone because it made him ‘feel like Bill Clinton’”.

On line 8 it states:

And this is just scratching the surface, if you read the allegations it's is depravity, to put it mildly, not to mention wage theft and other misconduct. What's really bizarre is that not only is she his employee, she's also his client, where Giuliani was representing her as her lawyer in another matter, and, it really gets complicated.
Lol, you brought Kavanaugh into it. The lady didn't know where or when it happened. Even her own friends said it never happened. You have no credibility whatsoever.

On line 8 it states:

Yet she stayed on with him. You seem to be fixated with this story. I bet you're sexually aroused by it and have been masturbating profusely as you read it over and over. Am I right? Your in orgasmic overload aren't you, Rumpole? Admit it, Rumpole, you're jealous of Giuliani allegedly having kinky sex with a younger babe. How are you going to maintain yourself?

Last edited:
Woman sues Rudy Giuliani, saying he coerced her into sex, owes her $2 million in unpaid wages

NEW YORK (AP) — A woman who says she worked as an off-the-books employee for Rudy Giuliani during his stint as Donald Trump’s personal lawyer alleges in court papers that the former New York City mayor coerced her into sex and owes her nearly $2 million in unpaid wages.

Noelle Dunphy said in the lawsuit that she was Giuliani’s business development director and public relations consultant from 2019 to 2021. She initially made her allegations public in January, but she detailed her claims further in a 70-page legal complaint filed Monday in New York.

Giuliani “vehemently” denied the allegations through a spokesperson. His lawyer had also previously denied that Dunphy ever worked for Giuliani.

Woman sues Rudy Giuliani, saying he coerced her into sex, owes her $2 million in unpaid wages

The suit includes allegations that Rudy and Don hatched a scheme to sell pardons for $2M a pop. Sworn testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson previously indicated there were no shortage of people in Trump's circle who sought a pardon for the laws they broke in aid of Don. I don't know if the allegations made by Dunphy are true. I do know Trump abused his pardon power for his political benefit. After all, when felons like Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, and Roger Stone were given signals their lack of cooperation with Mueller would be rewarded with a pardon it made Mueller's job exponentially harder.

Trump’s Circumvention of the Justice Department Clemency Process

Last week, President Trump granted 49 pardons and commutations. This brings his total number of grants of clemency to 94. The new grants confirm a judgment we made six months ago (after Trump had granted clemency to 34 people): The clemency system is dominated by insider access to the president and almost exclusively serves the president’s personal and political goals and whims.

We have significantly updated our chart of pardons and commutations in light of these new ones. The chart seeks to track patterns about the likely aims of and explanations for the president’s pardons—including whether they advance Trump’s political agenda, were influenced by a personal connection to Trump, had a connection to something Trump saw on television or were based on Trump’s admiration for a celebrity. Our judgments are based on (and thus are limited by) what is in news reports; our categorizations thus could shift based on additional reporting. While the general pattern of a corrupt pardon process is clear, judgments in individual cases are often qualitative and inferential. We have linked the stories on which we rested these judgments, and readers can decide for themselves.

Trump’s Circumvention of the Justice Department Clemency Process

On line 8 it states:

And this supposedly went on for how long?????

At what point does it not go from an assault, to willful participation?

On line 8 it states:

Correction: This woman claims Rudy demanded oral sex.

The woman has a history. And she had filed this previously and it was amateurish.

So on the very day the Durham report goes public this is re-filed professionally. Coincidence? LOL

And who is footing the bill.

Lol, you brought Kavanaugh into it. The lady didn't know where or when it happened. Even her own friends said it never happened. You have no credibility whatsoever.
Neither did E Jean Carroll, and a jury's verdict said Trump's liable for sex abuse and defamation. The point is just because a woman doesn't remember clerical details doesn't mean she can't remember the TRAUMA of the event. When something like that is happening, she isn't making note of 'oh, I better remember the time and place so I can do better in the future when I'm cross examined' while the perp is shoving his fingers or his dick up her vagina and sexually assaulting her.

However,

That wasn't it, it was his petty rant/diatribe he made at his confirmation hearing, a petty diatribe far below the standards one should expect of a candidate for the Supreme Court that convinced me he was unfit for the appointment.

Clearly, the absence of credibility is yours.

Yet she stayed on with him. You seem to be fixated with this story. I bet you're sexually aroused by it and have been masturbating profusely as you read it over and over. Am I right? Your in orgasmic overload aren't you, Rumpole? Admit it, Rumpole, you're jealous of Giuliani allegedly having kinky sex with a younger babe. How are you going to maintain yourself?

Grow up

Neither did E Jean Carroll, and a jury's verdict said Trump's liable for sex abuse and defamation. The point is just because a woman doesn't remember clerical details doesn't mean she can't remember the TRAUMA of the event. When something like that is happening, she isn't making note of 'oh, I better remember the time and place so I can do better in the future when I'm cross examined' while the perp is shoving his fingers or his dick up her vagina and sexually assaulting her.

However,

That wasn't it, it was his petty rant/diatribe he made at his confirmation hearing, a petty diatribe far below the standards one should expect of a candidate for the Supreme Court that convinced me he was unfit for the appointment.

Clearly, the absence of credibility is yours.
Paula Jones said the same, I think you low life's call her a whore?

Rudy - "Can I shower with you"?

After he was turned down by Trump, who was too tired.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back