Is It Time To Indict Clinton Now? The Gov Of Arkansas Must Act ASAP!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"CLAIM: It is a double standard that former President Donald Trump may be indicted over alleged hush money payments to a woman who accused him of sexual encounters, while former President Bill Clinton faced no criminal charges for paying a sexual harassment accuser $850,000.

"
TRUTH: Clinton and Trump’s cases have key differences, according to legal experts. Clinton’s $850,000 payment to Paula Jones in 1998 settled a civil lawsuit. The payment was public and legal, and the funds did not come from the government, nor did they amount to a campaign contribution. By comparison, the payment in Trump’s case was through a shell company and reimbursed by Trump, whose company logged the reimbursements as legal expenses in the final weeks of his 2016 presidential campaign."

Since the Democrats and Globalist Jews have crossed the line and indicted an innocent man on made up charges - probably the most blatant form of political persecution in US history -- it is now time that Republicans move forward and indict the Clintons for their long list of crimes....for example, Clinton secretly paid hush money to Paula; and we know he did this because there is a video of Paula accepting this secret hush money payment. Do you understand what I am saying? Clinton tried to secretly pay off Paula -- but she luckily went public and told us about his diabolical plans... However, there is more....we also have Hillary paying off the Russians for the fake Steele dossier - and let's not forget the over 700 murders the Clintons ordered over the years -- and there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Now up until this point, the GOP has played nice and respected the tradition of not going after political opponents with endless investigations and talk about criminal charges..but someone like Governor Huckabee can solidify herself as a true presidential front-runner if she uses her power as governor to indict Bill Clinton for his laundry list of crimes...if she doesn't do this -- this is going to show that the Republican Party is too weak to fight back against this Democrat Government Oppression. Now none of what I said is actually true -- but it is definitely something right-wingers are leading with in full force today and will be for some time......so continue clutching your pearls.

G92Dzcy4UK4UgUnlFP4B1pVfZnM6LS3zYctasdB9o8c.jpg

Na, I think I will hide in my shell again, thanks.

After all, do I look like I want to go to jail?

"CLAIM: It is a double standard that former President Donald Trump may be indicted over alleged hush money payments to a woman who accused him of sexual encounters, while former President Bill Clinton faced no criminal charges for paying a sexual harassment accuser $850,000.

"
TRUTH: Clinton and Trump’s cases have key differences, according to legal experts. Clinton’s $850,000 payment to Paula Jones in 1998 settled a civil lawsuit. The payment was public and legal, and the funds did not come from the government, nor did they amount to a campaign contribution. By comparison, the payment in Trump’s case was through a shell company and reimbursed by Trump, whose company logged the reimbursements as legal expenses in the final weeks of his 2016 presidential campaign."

Since the Democrats and Globalist Jews have crossed the line and indicted an innocent man on made up charges - probably the most blatant form of political persecution in US history -- it is now time that Republicans move forward and indict the Clintons for their long list of crimes....for example, Clinton secretly paid hush money to Paula; and we know he did this because there is a video of Paula accepting this secret hush money payment. Do you understand what I am saying? Clinton tried to secretly pay off Paula -- but she luckily went public and told us about his diabolical plans... However, there is more....we also have Hillary paying off the Russians for the fake Steele dossier - and let's not forget the over 700 murders the Clintons ordered over the years -- and there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Now up until this point, the GOP has played nice and respected the tradition of not going after political opponents with endless investigations and talk about criminal charges..but someone like Governor Huckabee can solidify herself as a true presidential front-runner if she uses her power as governor to indict Bill Clinton for his laundry list of crimes...if she doesn't do this -- this is going to show that the Republican Party is too weak to fight back against this Democrat Government Oppression. Now none of what I said is actually true -- but it is definitely something right-wingers are leading with in full force today and will be for some time......so continue clutching your pearls.

Interesting that the hush money was paid for a rape case by Bill Clinton....and if it was true, then between Donald Trump and Stormy that was consensual. I do see a very big difference in that comparison of hush money.. Or are you just a political idiot who is so far to the left that there is nothing your side can do and stay above the law?

"

Can you link the indictment charges?

I didn't think they were publically available.

If you can't link them, then I am afraid this thread is a bigly fail.

Interesting that the hush money was paid for a rape case by Bill Clinton....and if it was true, then between Donald Trump and Stormy that was consensual. I do see a very big difference in that comparison of hush money.. Or are you just a political idiot who is so far to the left that there is nothing your side can do and stay above the law?
As long as you admit that paying a settlement is an admission of guilt...not legally, but still...it makes one feel better to believe it

And since it is clear that Clinton raped Paula....why didn't all of those Republican governors bring state charges against him? Are you alpha male conservatives really that afraid of Bill Clinton, really?

Whenever Biffshawn L’Poindexter Johnson starts a thread you can be sure it’s useless bullshit.
So in other words....

When you dic suckers whine and go "but what about the Clintons" - that is just useless bullshit?

Cool....because I was under the impression you folks actually wanted them to be charged with something...silly me

As long as you admit that paying a settlement is an admission of guilt...not legally, but still...it makes one feel better to believe it

And since it is clear that Clinton raped Paula....why didn't all of those Republican governors bring state charges against him? Are you alpha male conservatives really that afraid of Bill Clinton, really?
Guilt for what, having consenting sex or raping a girl when you were governor of Arkansas? Tell me if you think both are the same?

"

Hey...just out of curiosity...was this before or after he got an adulterous blowjob from his intern while sitting in the same chair that he ran the country from?....and later lied straight faced to us all about it when evidence had him by the gonads and didn't require some 7-year witch-hunt to find the tiniest scrap to incriminate him?

Hey...just out of curiosity...was this before or after he got an adulterous blowjob from his intern while sitting in the same chair that he ran the country from?....and later lied straight faced to us all about it when evidence had him by the gonads and didn't require some 7-year witch-hunt to find the tiniest scrap to incriminate him?
Remember when Whitewater was over a shady land deal in Arkansas from the 80's?
Did you complain when it morphed into a guy lying about getting his dick sucked?

Remember when Whitewater was over a shady land deal in Arkansas from the 80's?
Did you complain when it morphed into a guy lying about getting his dick sucked?
I do. But we were comparing presidents being brought to trial over hush money, weren't we?

Nope.

Republicans are trying to compare presidents being brought to trial over hush money...except....

Clinton never paid hush money...
Then what do you suppose the result of her getting money from him was, other than to "hush" further complaints to take him to court?

Both presidents had sleazy sides.
What's funny is Democrats wanting to hang Trump for it while ignoring the fact that Clinton trumped Trump at it in spades. That's what we're talking about here....since you haven't caught on yet.

Last edited:
Then what do you suppose the result of her getting money from him was, other than to "hush" further complaints to take him to court?

Both presidents had sleazy sides.
What's funny is Democrats wanting to hang Trump for it while ignoring the fact that Clinton trumped Trump at it in spades. That's what we're talking about here....since you haven't caught on yet.
This is when I point out how utterly dumb the folks you call Conservative patriots think you are...

and the funny part is....he doesn't even believe what he is saying...he just knows he gets pats on the head from reassuring fragile-minded Conservatives that they are the oppressed....

This is when I point out how utterly dumb the folks you call Conservative patriots think you are...

and the funny part is....he doesn't even believe what he is saying...he just knows he gets pats on the head from reassuring fragile-minded Conservatives that they are the oppressed....

Ok, "Conservative Patriot"....LMFAO!

The funny part is, I have never deliberately turned on Fox News in my life. You need to go back to sniper school because you can't hit the broad side of a barn in the war against conservatives that you've been conscripted for.. I can recognize a paid mouth no matter what color he is. What in God's name does this have to do with Clinton's true title as the King of Sleazy Presidents being ignored by his followers decades before the Trump/Daniels scandal was finally morphed into a legal thing for political gain? Both sides are in a "war of stupid" against each other. Let me be the first to tell you...your side is winning! 🤣

"

Yeah. K. Sure. Indict Clinton. :rolleyes:

"

No innocent man has been indicted and the charges are not made up. There is a basic rule. The cover-up gets you in trouble. Trump tried to pass the money paid out as legal fees and clearly that is bullshit. There were no payouts to the Russians. Putin supports Trump. The Clintons ordered no murders.

The GOP launched useless investigations when Hillary Clinton ran for President. The hearings were clearly political. Hillary Clinton hasn't been a resident of Arkansas for decades. Bitch Huckabee has nothing to say about it. Right wingers are looking for revenge because one of their own is being held accountable.

Forum List

Back